Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept (1215 Views)

How I Built A Nairaland Web Scraper / Who Noticed Changes On Nairaland Design??? / Time For A Nairaland Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 05, 2019
This is a concept I created. It took me two days though �. This design was created to showcase what Nairaland might look like in the nearest future.

In the concept, you can choose between joining Nairaland via Email or Phone Number.

You can now post contents as a guest without having to Login or Join Nairaland.

In the concept, there is a Guest Mode which allows you to view Nairaland as a Guest, but you won't to able to see pictures and other media.

THIS IS JUST A CONCEPT OHH....NOT THE REAL THING....I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH NAIRALAND.COM, NEITHER AM I THE OWNER.

Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by chigoziri2403(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2019
It will be nice to know those who liked our comments
And send dms without going through emails
And have multiple images saved as dp, s
Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2019
chigoziri2403:
It will be nice to know those who liked our comments
And send dms without going through emails
And have multiple images saved as dp, s

What I wish for most is a 'dislike' button.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by SamzackD(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
why don't you go through with this and build your own forum, your U.I looks nice and with the right promotion you could beat Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by Ajibel(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
SamzackD:
why don't you go through with this and build your own forum, your U.I looks nice [s]and with the right promotion you could beat Nairaland[/s]
Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by Xavi2019: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Your design is beautiful, man.
Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by 0luwatope(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2019
People would say i'm hating but this isn't it... This is like twin brother of nairaland... Not good enough, do better next time
Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by makavele: 1:29am On Dec 20, 2019
0luwatope:
People would say i'm hating but this isn't it... This is like twin brother of nairaland... Not good enough, do better next time

True that . . the original Nairaland is waaay better . . .
But he tried though there is still room for improvement . . .
Re: A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
It's almost 2020, any design you're working on should have a dark mode. The simpler the better. By 2020, dark mode will most likely become a requirement for every modern website.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Skills To Learn / How Long Does It Take To Learn Coding? / A Web App That Automatically Tweak Imeis ( IMEI Genius)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.