Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! (5744 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by DonroxyII: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
aro1:
bro..You need only one virtue now to address this issue PATIENCE..
I wish you best of luck!
and watch it flow
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
and watch it flow
like a boss..
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by DonroxyII: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

Well if we get to that bridge, we shall see.

Divorce isn't the best option, but the situation is getting me frustrated, I understand nobody is perfect, but sometimes the best option may not be sustainable...

I have never caught her with someone, though i spend less time with her, I stay far away... But I hate the distractions she is entertaining, they serve no good purpose for me, the kids and the marriage.
This thing is simple .... You already show her you can give her all she ever wanted in life and that's why she is so relax and too relaxed ..... Bro, if you divorce her, it will only complicate your life and her life .....

The reason why she glued to online is because you ain't providing the necessary attention she needed and she gets all d gists and attention from online .....

My recommendation:

Try to discover the platform she used to play : Twitter, Nairaland, FB, Instagram, Quora, Reddit etc Ascertain all those things that interest her :

Family, Romance, Cooking, Sexuality, Investment etc ....

Then develop ya interest in her areas of interest and tatafo it with her b4 u realise it both of you will become gist mates and u woulda take her from her online paddypaddy....

e.g

" Babe, I was surfing Nairaland and you won't believe Pocohantas went to La Campagne Tropicana only to write Mynd44 name on the beach" , are you sure there is nothing between those too grin grin .... She be like "Mtcheww, U sef u see am, na so dem go dey do, if u see one dude wey send me PM yesterday" ..... blah, blah blah !!

Na those Tatafo go bring ya wife back to ya side ... Before you realise it, she will tell you about all those guys sending her PM and what they really want ....

A sane dude will control her girl from those scenarios ...... If you ain't in her world, you can't control her interests.......

If you understand those interests and satisfy them , There are ways by which you can manipulate ur ways to uninstall them from her brain box and reinstall ya own values grin ....

very soon , I go open shop sef dey collect money to teach boys n girls things oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by ZionMyWorld: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
This thing is simple .... You already show her you can give her all she ever wanted in life and that's why she is so relax and too relaxed ..... Bro, if you divorce her, it will only complicate your life and her life .....

The reason why she glued to online is because you ain't providing the necessary attention she needed and she gets all d gists and attention from online .....

My recommendation:

Try to discover the platform she used to play : Twitter, Nairaland, FB, Instagram, Quora, Reddit etc Ascertain all those things that interest her :

Then develop ya interest in her areas of interest and tatafo it with her b4 u realise it both of you will become gist mates and u woulda take her from her online paddypaddy....

e.g

" Babe, I was surfing Nairaland and you won't believe Pocohantas went to La Campagne Tropicana only to write Mynd44 name on the beach" , are you sure there is nothing between those too grin grin .... She be like "Mtcheww, U sef u see am, na so dem go dey do, if u see one dude wey send me PM yesterday" ..... blah, blah blah !!

Na those Tatafo go bring ya wife back to ya side ... Before you realise it, she will tell you about all those guys sending her PM and what they really want ....

A sane dude will control her girl from those scenarios ...... If you ain't in her world, you can't control her interests.......

If you understand those interests and satisfy them , There are ways by which you can manipulate ur ways to uninstall them from her brain box and reinstall ya own values grin ....

very soon , I go open shop sef dey collect money to teach boys n girls things oooo grin

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by DenreleDave(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

Yeah it worked, I actually started talking with a beautiful Fulani lady recently, and she suddenly gave me her Facebook password and ask me to be checking her messages, that I will agree she is not cheating and she will stop responding to random messages.

She even called my new friend and warned her to stay away from me, though I never have feeling for the girl nor did anything with her.

I don't like distractions God knows, and I don't want to have any reason to police my wife.

Pls, the programming stuff, I am just thinking of learning it.. No previous experience but I av downloaded some pdf of python.... Pls am I good to go with python??
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by dview001(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
dayleke:

It's not until you sleep with someone physically that you cheat.
The way she's been carrying on nko?
No be emotional cheating b dat?

lol grin...you must be a researcher
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by DenreleDave(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

Like I said before, am a very conservative person, I don't call anybody and nobody calls me, except from my parents and siblings, and official calls.

I have a very small circle, and i keep it like it.

Sir, can I come work for u, probably run some errands for you and I get paid month end.. Just finished my degree and preparing for service soon but I need to earn some money before going for service....

I will be glad if you can help me sir. I can help u run a business, house or anytin, errands sef... So far as u pay me.. I stay in Lagos
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by DenreleDave(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZionMyWorld:
Here is the point, she lived alone, whenever am around and her phone rings, she won't be free to pick it, and she may even ignore the calls. My question for her is, is this how they call her when am not home? What business does she have with these so called friends...

To be very honest, ever since I returned back finally, the whole thing is gradually fazing out, but it hurt to even have the knowledge of such, do you understand me? Not that she has lost her senses completely. For instance, let's assume we sleeping around 12:30am and her phone rings, she won't pick it for real, but if I ask her, she may just tell me she is sorry, that the person is her old school mate, and i will ask if that is how they have been talking even at odd hours when am not around.

Not that she pick her calls and talk freely in my presence, if she does that, I won't come here talking, I would have married 5th wife by now. lol

Pls respond to my post plsssss
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Clinghton: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
I think you discovered an area that is absolute incompatible with you, I think a marriage counselor would do the needful.
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Spaceclenzy1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sir.. U jst have to remove ur mind from possibility of infedelity some women are naturally social... SIR PLS AM REALLY INTRESTED. IF U CAN GUIDE ME ON THIS.. INTERNET BIZ.. AWAITS IR REPLY.. THANKS
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Spaceclenzy1:
Sir.. U jst have to remove ur mind from possibility of infedelity some women are naturally social... SIR PLS AM REALLY INTRESTED. IF U CAN GUIDE ME ON THIS.. INTERNET BIZ.. AWAITS IR REPLY.. THANKS
Nobody will guide u to anything. The internet is there for u ask it anything and it will give u answers... Guide thy self. Things are easily accessible now in this present world.
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 07, 2019
DonroxyII:

My recommendation:

e.g

Wrong approach my guy.. ZionMyWorld abeg just Love her and make her a happy woman in reality not social media. Don't be competing for her attention with the other guys there. What she lacks in reality she seeks from other guys on social media and this approach will even make u look a lot stupid and push her to the wolves in waiting. Do not give her any reasons to seek love & affection elsewhere. Take her out, surprise her , do movies and eat outs, shows , shopping , be open to talk anything with her, become her bestie & source of joy once again. Do real things together.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Spaceclenzy1(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Nobody will guide u to anything. The internet is there for u ask it anything and it will give u answers... Guide thy self. Things are easily accessible now in this present world.

Thanks Man

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

Yes! I agree she has been bored, because i spend most time away from home due to work.

However she runs a school, we setup a private nursery/primary school, she manages it. With regards her job, she have job. What she had been lacking is my physical presence, but it's not my fault, it's the nature of my work.

Your physical presence is MORE IMPORTANT to her than any money you will give her. My wife is an introvert. She can be in the room with me for an hour without talking. I told her that I'll always be on the internet any time she is not communicating with me. And she has no problem with that. So sir, it's not her fault. Give her 24/7 time for 1 month which includes going to the school she heads and see if her brain will not start resetting.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Spaceclenzy1:

Thanks Man
Welcome bro
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Spaceclenzy1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Welcome bro

Bro.. I jst want to be better... Hook me up with any stuff
Re: What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Spaceclenzy1:

Bro.. I jst want to be better... Hook me up with any stuff
Like what do u mean man? Don't let urself get used or mislead. I told u before.. it's natural to want to be better. Where is ur location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband / “I Will Pay $15,000 Monthly To Any Man Who Will Marry Me Under This Condition”- / What Does Valentine Day Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.