Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? (1700 Views)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? by frozen70(f): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
StPete:

Just because u don’t want to give does not warrant you to curse yourself with negative words. Giving is not by force.

Negative words indeed, the lawyers that lies to win a case, are they not using their talents
Re: Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? by Vintax(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
I dont see why ur blood pressure should be high,send him a text or call him tell him that he is too demanding and should stop disturbing u,ur boss is not suppose to be doing project he doesnt have cash for,speak sense to him,and be delivered from this ancient mental slavery making ur dad thinks he can put u under pressure for his selfish extravagant lifestyle
Re: Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? by LadySarah: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
donbachi:
U're lucky u have one...lost mine.I just wished he is alive and be making all dis demands...I will happily give from d little I have.

And the blackmail continues

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? by StPete: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
frozen70:

Negative words indeed, the lawyers that lies to win a case, are they not using their talents

Their lies isn’t tantamount to being a curse. This one he said is self-imposed. Anyways, I rest my case. No more words on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am An Introvert And I Get Angry Easily / Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement / Like Dbanj, This Is What Every Guy Ought To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.