Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud (29302 Views)

Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by allthingsgood: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2019
gaetano:

Untill they touch Tinubu, all i see is them attacking only corrupt Igbo men. They should tackle corruption across ethnic lines

Tinubu was tried under Jonathan and freed. So what are u blabbing

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Khalidase83(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Audio judgement.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by gaskiyamagana: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:
Obviously, there's an ongoing war against igbos
Did Igbos are synonymous with corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
It can only take buhari for us to witness moments like this in our dear nation. Where everyone is made to face the law no matter how highly placed.

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by nku5: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Efulefus...they never learn. Even after joining APC same verdict.

That Abia, an oil producing state is still at this level is entirely OUK's fault. He stole his state blind, failed to take the right decisions and forced his lackey the disastrous T. A. Orji on the state for another 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
He is a confirmed criminal
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by TheTourist: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETYHE WOULD HAVE RESIGNED HIS SEAT AT THE SENATE BY NOW BUT IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY THINGS ARE DIFFERENT
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ekestic1976(f): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2019
iamJ:
thought they said once ure a APC

ur sins are forgiven? hahahaha, buhari doesnt mess around with fools
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Kennitrust(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2019
iamJ:

so what will happen now that he has been convicted because I haven't seen any prisoner of corruption in Nigeria.

I'm sure, appeal court will upturn The the judgment since it could be a political show of APC trying to let us see, it fighting corruption.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Kennitrust(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2019
TheTourist:
IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETYHE WOULD HAVE RESIGNED HIS SEAT AT THE SENATE BY NOW BUT IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY THINGS ARE DIFFERENT
These are the kind of people the hangman should be paying for to do their job.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2019
loosecanon50:
If na hausa man now, they for let am go. But this one na onye igbo, even if na Buhari houseboy him be, e go suffer am. Kalu keep supporting Buhari you hear? I be igbo but e sweet me die. Thank you Jesus undecided
that man deserves it , its long due,
he embezzled abia state money and left the state a mess

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2019
gaetano:

Untill they touch Tinubu, all i see is them attacking only corrupt Igbo men. They should tackle corruption across ethnic lines

Do I need to remind you that two former governors from the North who are also APC members have been convicted and jailed?

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Ayed44: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Judgment, not ruling.

If they don't upturn it, you can go upturn it by yourself.
And if they upturn it, you can re-convict him by yourself.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by bigpicture001: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2019
contigiency:
It can only take buhari for us to witness moments like this in our dear nation. Where everyone is made to face the law no matter how highly placed.

Mumu..pdp convicted and jailed two current governor den....so d fight was better then....say only wot u know
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by anonimi: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2019
iamJ:

Is it a function of being part of the 5% or just a show that has been arranged to reduce our NOISE about the comrade chairman's statement and barawo bubu's defence of his esprit de loot fellow coup plotter?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648594_fbimg1482517285328_jpegefe98b1ac961cf4bd6b0c5a70a5366fa

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by cenaman(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari is doing what no man can, imagine he is convicting his party member. I love u baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by fergie001: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2019
ZooOga:
Breaking indeed, his newspaper no carry story yet. shocked

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/home-1/

Even his other papers didn't carry it....

Independent and new telegraph

Hahahahahahaha... E pain dem
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Okoyiboz3: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayed44:
And if they upturn it, you can re-convit him by yourself.

Convict, not convit.
Stop making a fool of yourself here.

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Masama: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2019
Good
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Cantonese: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

Please don't say this. The case took a very long time and it suffered many adjournments even as it was very clear that Orji was dodging.

He was a governor in Igbo land as well as he is an Igboman. Unfortunately his crime was against his own people. It is quite painful and very unfortunate that he put the Igbos in bad spotlight.

Some past governors have been sent to jail. I sincerely hope that lasting solution should be found against public officials and their endless looting.

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2019
loosecanon50:
If na hausa man now, they for let am go. But this one na onye igbo, even if na Buhari houseboy him be, e go suffer am. Kalu keep supporting Buhari you hear? I be igbo but e sweet me die. Thank you Jesus undecided

Oga shut up. Two Hausa former governors who were also APC members have been convicted and jailed. Did you hear that any of their relations said this kind of nonsense?

4 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Story story, show us photo of him in kirikiri prison or we don't believe

Audio: conviction
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by yelanst(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Just want to technically eliminate one of the5% from the 2023 race. Are you a learner? Let same treatment be given to Tinubu. However, I am not in support of fraud
iamJ:

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

You lied. This is a war against corruption and not against Igbos. Did Orji share the money to all Igbo's? Or did all Igbo's join him to commit the crime?

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by CSTR2: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2019
PassingShot:

You mind PMB's haters?
You want us to start giving you examples of how pmb has condoned corruption.
There are many.

Wait for him to get jailed before turning to a sycophant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by madmohamed(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2019
iamJ:

yes but not igbo
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by dokie: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

If the war is affecting thieves like Orji Kalu, its a holy war. At least if they jail our corrupt leaders, the ones that would enter office would work.

Let the northerners continue stealing and going Scott free.

Eventually, we shall be better for it.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by zibya: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2019
loosecanon50:
[s]If na hausa man now, they for let am go. But this one na onye igbo, even if na Buhari houseboy him be, e go suffer am. Kalu keep supporting Buhari you hear? I be igbo but e sweet me die. Thank you Jesus embarassed/s]\
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by contigiency(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2019
yelanst:
Just want to technically eliminate one of the5% from the 2023 race. Are you a learner? Let same treatment be given to Tinubu. However, I am not in support of fraud

You are hundred percent in support of fraud. And I can tell you that if Tinubu is convicted today, your type will still change the narrative. That's when you will say that he has been used and dumped, that they don't want him to contest in 2023, otherwise, why has the other Hausa man not been touched and bla bla bla.

4 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by loswhite(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2019
iamJ:

lol is he in jail now? Useless Nigerians
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ubabuizu(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2019
I think this should be done accordingly..the next should be T A Orji please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.