Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud (29331 Views)

Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / Orji Kalu Convicted Of N7.2 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Antoeni(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Well there Might still be a Lacuna to Exploit From our Criminal Justice Act via Appealing the Judgment for delay Tactics... In Absence to that ,I think it is a Welcome Development to our Country.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by SoNature(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
loosecanon50:
If na hausa man now, they for let am go. But this one na onye igbo, even if na Buhari houseboy him be, e go suffer am. Kalu keep supporting Buhari you hear? I be igbo but e sweet me die. Thank you Jesus undecided

Mechie onu gi, nwokem!

Tribalism has made many of you lose your senses.

The last time I checked Sambo Dasuki, a fellow Fulani man, is still in detention with the cell keys probably thrown into the lagoon.

A rational man would always demand a government that prosecutes all corrupt public officials irrespective of their party affiliations, religion and tribe.

A thief is a theif irrespective of the tribe he comes from. I know that many of the readers will never understand this

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by BeijinDossier: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chef2000 aka ChocolateHigh, come and carry your governor. This is one of the governors that rendered Abia state useless and most backward state in Nigeria
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by SarkinYarki: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
PassingShot:

You mind PMB's haters?

Show us one thing PMB has achieved in 5 years or keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
I knew the Aso Rock gang will come for him the moment he started hobnobbing with that South West okpolo eye. grin grin

What's even my own business ? lemme mind my business abeg
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Bigcowhorn: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
zibya:
He's a corrupt Igbo politician who got served and by the way, 2 former northern governors languish away in their prison cells for stealing far less than him. Sorry oga nobody is gonna give him a pass simply because he's Igbo
[/s]

2 former northern governors is all you and EFCC can come up with in this den of corruption?

Give your ass a rest.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by shyvicky: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Now buhari is talking, I am happy for this, this man is the reason abia state is like this till today

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by zibya: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

2 former northern governors is all you and EFCC can come up with in this den of corruption?

Give your ass a rest.
No be una talk say only ibos are being targeted? 2 former northern governors versus 1 former ibo governor. The math is still unbalanced

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by agabusta: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
bigpicture001:

Mumu..pdp convicted and jailed two current governor den....so d fight was better then....say only wot u know

Which governors?

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
iamJ:
thought they said once ure a APC

ur sins are forgiven? hahahaha, buhari doesnt mess around with fools
hahahah.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow, good news.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Ayed44: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayed44:
The Federal High Court in Lagos has convicted a former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, who was charged with N7.1bn fraud.

Details later.

https://punchng.com/breaking-n7-1bn-fraud-court-convicts-orji-kalu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

UPDATED:

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK.

https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-court-sentences-orji-kalu-to-12-years-in-jail/
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Okoyiboz3: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
ChoCho54:
Option of fine for stealing 7billa would be how much again?
Your fathers wives have a hand in your predicament. grin grin grin

He's been held in holding cell.

Tell your drunkard father to come down from the palm tree and go bail Kalu .

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by bigpicture001: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
agabusta:

Which governors?

Edo state nd guess d other..lol
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Bigcowhorn: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
zibya:
No be una talk say only ibos are being targeted? 2 former northern governors versus 1 former ibo governor. The math is still unbalanced

I repeat...

In the whole of the north na only 2 ex-governors you and EFFCC fit find?

Give your ass a rest.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ChoCho54(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

He's been held in holding cell.

Tell your drunkard father to come down from the palm tree and go bail Kalu .
Omoale. Omo iyadagbe.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ottersberger(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
This common thief has no place in the Senate, therefore a recall proceedure ought to be initiated on his behalf immediately.

Slok on the other hand, belongs to the long suffering people of Abia State.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by cosmos1440: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
bigpicture001:

Edo state nd guess d other..lol

There is no difference between the APC and PDP politicians but fools like you with your lies makes me hate the PDP even more than the APC .
Igbinedion the ex-pdp governor was never jailed. He paid the 300million naira fine right there in court, after stealing billions.
I am sure the other ex-PDP governor you are talking about is James Ibori, and the whole world knows he was jailed by a court in London , not the PDP.
Finally, a lot of us hate the PDP because of the lies of some PDP liars like you.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by lastempero: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
They should increase it to 20yrs.he raped abia state.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ussv: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nothing will come out of it
We are looking at the outcome sir
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:13am On Dec 06, 2019
R2bees:
AUDIO CONVICTION!!.. Y'all are criminals.. including ur Bubu..
They are trying dodo on your upnorth
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ddeola: 2:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Only one out of so many of them is still NOTHING !
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
They are trying dodo on your upnorth
What?
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by pahoehoe: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
ChoCho54:
You had to throw a silly question just to advertise your Ponzi?
Hmmm!!! When did buying plots of land at Ibeju Lekki and either building on them or reselling them to make over 200% profit become a Ponzi? Some Nigerians have problem of low intelligence quotient. That's why Indians and Chinese are taking over real estate investment and business in Nigeria. Folks, click on the links on my signature to get details of the Ibeju Lekki plots of land for sale.
Re: Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud by ChoCho54(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
pahoehoe:

Hmmm!!! When did buying plots of land at Ibeju Lekki and either building on them or reselling them to make over 200% profit become a Ponzi? Some Nigerians have problem of low intelligence quotient. That's why Indians and Chinese are taking over real estate investment and business in Nigeria. Folks, click on the links on my signature to get details of the Ibeju Lekki plots of land for sale.
I'm sorry please. Don't mind me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.