Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nans Patron Amb. Eze Ebere Jp Congratulates President Buhari For His 2nd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nans Patron Amb. Eze Ebere Jp Congratulates President Buhari For His 2nd Term (524 Views)

Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nans Patron Amb. Eze Ebere Jp Congratulates President Buhari For His 2nd Term by AmbNebeson1: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
GREATER LOVE HAS NO MAN THAN THIS...

Begin to number those who love President Muhammadu Buhari passionately, and Ambassador Eze Ebere JP, will stand up to be counted.
The National Patron of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) is an all weather Buhari supporter. In 2015, he was there. In the build up to 2019 elections, he was also there, despite harassment and intimidation from some quarters. He stuck it out with the man he admires.
On Thursday, November 28, 2019, Ambassador Ebere led a team to State House, Abuja, on a congratulatory visit to President Buhari and his team. His message was simple: “We pray for more courage and grace for the President to be able to continue and consolidate on all the good works he has started in the interest of all Nigerians.”

Re: Nans Patron Amb. Eze Ebere Jp Congratulates President Buhari For His 2nd Term by AmbNebeson1: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
It was indeed a great outing

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore / I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn / Buhari Will Surrender Power In 2023 And Not Stand Down – PDP Rages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.