Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr (84564 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by handsomeyinka(m): 4:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Femi otedola right now monitoring Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by KelvinC1(m): 4:41am On Dec 06, 2019
stigmond:
True love, I'm skeptical about the fight though... may d grace be on your side Anthony Joshua...
So the other white opponent worships devil abi?
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by stigmond(m): 4:54am On Dec 06, 2019
KelvinC1:

So the other white opponent worships devil abi?

He can worship anything he likes....

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by stigmond(m): 4:55am On Dec 06, 2019
davillian:

Aj will ko Andy at least this time we can see he has been preparing for the fight

The guy is not joking also oh...
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by udemzyudex(m): 4:56am On Dec 06, 2019
handsomeyinka:

He was not in form...

Na so grin
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by nonstan(m): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2019
englishmart:
Forget say you be Nigerian o. Will Joshua defeat the man who decimated and annihilated him in the 7th round?
Well, Like for Joshua, Share for Andy Ruiz Jnr.
Obviously looks fixed
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by ScotMisile: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Andy got a red eye, AJ going down, but AJ wins.. ..... Picture my prophecy and follow me to win all your games. ... .mark these word .
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Segunrusell: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Prettiedame:
For people lazy to read. This man fights in a pattern similar to the orobo that beat AJ up

He donated himself for AJ's practice
he is not orobo jor, my bro called him Mr Ibu American version
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by kelvxyn: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Abeg which channel for dstv dem Wan show am?
stigmond:
True love, I'm skeptical about the fight though... may d grace be on your side Anthony Joshua...
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by obeycian(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Even if Ruiz win, A.J would still be yhe undisputed champ.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Jaysnowkid: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2019
In Anthony Joshua I stand. Come on bro let's knock that motherlover out. #TeamAJ
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by dicex(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Ruiz jnr go still beat Anthony Joshua snr anytime anywhere.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Correcto: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2019
I never said AJ match was fixed because I am not a witness. However, I recommend you watch Aljazeera regular to see how some sports game that once looked real were manipulated
dangoteinlaw:
since I don't understand why don't you fill me in.so what you are practically saying is that Joshua would be willing to take 10 defeat if rhe price is right? More like mercy will allow his club loose if he will be paid $8 billion dollars.only paranoid ppl will believe all match is fixed and I see the likes of you still make up shit when Joshua gets beat up again coz he will. Then I wonder what the excuse will be.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Deputyvictor(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2019
But, my fear is that the fight might have finished before it started, what am I saying that there is something I saw on the Internet two days ago that, win or lose for Anthony Joshua he is pocketing $66m while his opponent takes home about $10m, if that is the case, why fighting for his life, the fight might just be for the payment, though, it might not just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by bigstan11787(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Please what is the time(Nigeria) for the match

1 Like

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by goatface: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Joshua has a good standing in defeating this guy Andy Ruiz guy this time around if only he can make good use of all these opportunities he has. Imaging having a guy that has been studying your opponent for the past 7 years by your corner
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Bigbabylymbo: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2019
msmon:
I just hope this much hyped rebout won't be fixed once again.

How can you’ll say that the match was fixed? I’m really doubting you know anything about boxing. Have you taken your time to compare the two of them, ruiz has proven himself every bit (compare their stats). I hope Joshua wins this one for the sake of his career and his reputation, but I simply can’t but my money on him, ruiz is deadly in the ring,with more fighting experience, he has had 4 world titles, AJ doesn’t even have a single one to his name. But you trust Nigerians to put blind pressure on AJ, and it can get in his head and once that happens, ruiz no go even take chances. Don’t go around saying ignorant stuff like this. They’re are both very great fighters and we should look to have a great and entertaining match up, no matter who wins.

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Mustack: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Best of luck bro
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by maklelemakukula(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
msmon:
I just hope this much hyped rebout won't be fixed once again.
your champ was beaten fair and square...yall should stop living in delusion lmao
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
oluwatosink:
Nice one..
Anything to defeat Andy Ruiz is allowed
Like:
ORUKA ALUWO (KNOCK - DOWN RING)
VICTORY ANNOINTED OIL
SMELL AND TIRE PERFUME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Cantonese: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prettiedame:
For people lazy to read. This man fights in a pattern similar to the orobo that beat AJ up

He donated himself for AJ's practice

He saw an opening and he got in. This for him will improve his status and obviously rake him in some very reasonable amounts. For now he has said bye bye to his cleaning job and welcome to his glorious boxing destiny.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by davodyguy: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Like:
ORUKA ALUWO (KNOCK - DOWN RING)
VICTORY ANNOINTED OIL
SMELL AND TIRE PERFUME
Does these things work?
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by DannyG8(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Virus99:

If AJ wins I will be happy that my country man did well on a world stage. That's enough reward for me.
And it is you who need to find a job coz I have a job that can feed your entire generation for 100years right now.
Adios.
have u eaten today I know u are hungry Lolz feed my generation are u high u must be an idiot for saying that
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by gaskiyamagana: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
davodyguy:

Does these things work?
Village People are in best position to answer. But AJ victory is our concern.
Re: Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr by arukwe123(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2020
madridguy:
AJ wish you qathe best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Esimaje Awani, GT Stitches CEO Who Designed Super Eagles Traditional Wears / Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car / Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.