Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) (3943 Views)

Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her / Debbie Is Too Shy But After I Knacked Her, The Shyness Disappeared / Lady Narrates How A Man “knacked” Her Into An Asthma Attack In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Bigbamzz: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2019

A Twitter user, Louis Agunbiade has raised eyebrows to get recognise after she took to the Twitter to narrate her experience in bed with a man.
She narrated that the man was rough with her such that she had an asthma attack during the sensation. To worsen the case, she claimed she reached for her inhaler and her legs failed her too.

See her tweet and users reactions below.

https://www.bigbamzz.com/lady-narrates-how-a-man-knacked-her-to-asthma-attack-photos/
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by MainForeigner: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
They always looking 4 cheap attention
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Biingoo: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Peterosky(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
MainForeigner:
They always looking 4 cheap attention
.She maybe telling the truth.
It also happened to me. I dated an Asthmatic patient some yrs back without knowing until the first day she spent a night in my house. After serious moment of sex,then came seizure, We had to come out of the house to get fresh air at the middle of the night which was on it's own very risky. Inside me was serious prayers, and I was lucky that God didn't count my sins against me that night. After I dropped her off the following morning till date,I don't even know if she still exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Spaceclenzy1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Peterosky:
It also happened to me. I dated an Asthmatic patient some yrs back without knowing until the first day she spent a night in my house. After serious moment of sex,then came seizure, We had to come out of the house to get fresh air at the middle of the night which was on it's own very risky. Inside me was serious prayers, and I was lucky that God didn't count my sins against me that night. After I dropped her off the following morning till date,I don't even know if she still exist.

U wicked bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Peterosky(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Spaceclenzy1:

U wicked bro
.How?
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by korexcoded(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Inside life
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Sluvist(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
It happens if the girl has a record of asthma before, rough fucking and lower air flow within the area of action can trigger it up.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
True story, I once knacked a Cameroonian girl called Marie to asthma attack. I never knew she was asthmatic, I was hell bent on hitting the honeypot with reckless abandon until she started gasping for air and shouting "my inhaler!! My inhaler" she staggered out of the bed, threw the contents of her bag on the floor and carried her inhaler. She sat on the floor until she regained herself. The worst thing was that she was a girl friend to my former classmate's friend; I was on a visit to that my classmate then who was staying in a 3 bedroom apartment in benin. Due to surplus rooms in the house his friend brought that Marie (his girlfriend) to the stay in the house for some days for him to finalize in renting a house for her cos he himself was staying in the police barracks with his no-nonsense dad. During the course of her staying in the house was period I almost killed her with knacking. If both of us are left alone in the house for just 1 minute we must knack. Talk more of them leaving us in the house for hours as they usually do. That babe sweet die. Her p*ssy was/is the best I have ever tasted till this day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by mumumugu(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2019
sex lives is no longer private... why don't we kukuma legalise it
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by Mairice125: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Hahahs
Peterosky:
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) by marvin906(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2019
had a scary experience with one of them back in school .
had a very crazy marathon sex with her instead of the idiot to relax the witch will always be begging me for me more and who am I to reject it around 3 am was ready to call it a night was heading to the bathroom the witch just stood up and the next thing I heard was ' Marvin am dead' na so she just fall faint..
Lord knows for 15secs i just stand dey look am before I rush start to revive her I slap,shake am the witch nor gree wake I don almost run commot from room go my guy room say I don kill person pikin..
before the idea of using water enter my head I use water almost 5 mins before she woke up had to take her outside to receive air before she was ok..
it was later in the morning the witch told me she was asthmatic..
I pity myself Sha almost had a high bp

(1) (Reply)

She Called Me Dear. Is She Liking Me? / Pvssy Handjob :girl Shares X-rated Pics +18 / My Neighbour Is Out And It's About To Rain, What Should I Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.