Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her (5167 Views)

Debbie Is Too Shy But After I Knacked Her, The Shyness Disappeared / Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos) / Lady Narrates How A Man “knacked” Her Into An Asthma Attack In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Stephen2324(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Some men will never knack their wives the number of times her ex knacked her until they die.

When you meet a lady that was in a serious sexual relationship for years & it didn't eventually work, just focus on her character than bordering yourself over her body count.

12 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by JasonScoolari: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Marry a pure virgin and save yourself the embarrassment.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Ikennaford: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
There was a girl I had sex with like 50 times in a week for over 2 year's, I Swear, ain't proud of it, but what op said is true, no man can fucckk her the way I did or how many times we did it,,,,

13 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
So sad many of us are gonna end up marrying bannies that many men have used to practice different sexxx styles angry

So sad indeed angry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by SWATMan: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Ikennaford:
There was a girl I had sex with like 50 times in a week for over 2 year's, I Swear, ain't proud of it, but what op said is true, no man can fucckk her the way I did or how many times we did it,,,,

I smell Lies here. That's an average of 7 times a day for 2yrs? You just won the lying champ of nairaland grin

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Zonefree(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2023
An average Nigerian girl has a body count over 80 before marriage. Non virgin Nigerian girls are recipe for disaster.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Stephen2324:
Some men will never knack their wives the number of times her ex knacked her until they die.

When you meet a lady that was in a serious sexual relationship for years & it didn't eventually work, just focus on her character than bordering yourself over her body count.

First of all learn to give credit to whom credit is due

15 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Stephen2324:

Second of all you you say focus on her character?...do you know that women pretend very well?...why do you think you hear some men say " she suddenly changed after marriage" ? It's because she was just trying to get you to put a ring on her finger....once a girl has tasted sex, her sex drive becomes insatiable and she will surely explore whether married or not...so if you like go and marry coded olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by luizpippo(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2023
If i done shine my ex Congo like 100 times, her husband in the same span has not gotten the Congo up to 10 times.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by marlow1962(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2023
Stephen2324:

So you are advising your fellow guys to be comfortable and eat left over food?

Bros why na? If na u dem serve left over food, u go like am?

Ain’t forgetting no woman’s past ( even if I’m getting married to her), your past determines your future.
If you can do it in the past nd be comfy wit it, I bet on my balls that you will do it again and again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Goodlady(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Smh
Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by faceLAGOS: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
I can never fully love a woman I married without her hymen intact.

I will always see her as second hand & will barely regard her.

9 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by davillian(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
I can remember 2 girls
That thier husband can't break my record
Then was in my early 20s
I think we did a total of 15 rounds Friday Saturday Sunday.
We do at least 50 rounds per month for 3years....
Fear De catch me to do the maths

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Vyzz: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin

The number of time their bestie nack am u dey tell me long talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Starz825(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So sad many of us are gonna end up marrying bannies that many men have used to practice different sexxx styles angry

So sad indeed angry
This guy

Where have you been man
Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Kipaji: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
JasonScoolari:
As simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by felixzo1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Stephen2324:

sex is over rated, last last na who she born for win , when her biography is written it the person she married and had kids with that will be mentioned, not the number of men she had sex with. Meaning sex only is not an important life event. Raising a family is

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Tegabadguy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Stephen2324:

that's true
Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Dshocker(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ikennaford:

My gawd, men can lie....

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Dshocker(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
luizpippo:
If i done shine my ex Congo like 100 times, her husband in the same span has not gotten the Congo up to 10 times.

You lie without season, haba.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Dshocker(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
davillian:
I can remember 2 girls
Then was in my early 20s

Congratulations, you just won the title of "greatest liar of all time".

Congratulations once more.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by felixzo1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
davillian:
I can remember 2 girls
Then was in my early 20s
even if you were doing nothing and having sex 3 times a day for 7 days will be 21 times,which is still impossible. no matter how strong your libido is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by ifihearam: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ikennaford:

You kids lie too much
50 times a week?
you must be cumming like cock who lasts 2 sec per sex..come on kid.
How many rounds a day?
every day in a week? we are talking of an average of 7 or 8 rounds daily times 7..you lie like a cow.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by ifihearam: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
davillian:
I can remember 2 girls
Then was in my early 20s

The one dem don do the woman you go marry nkor?

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by VendorGB: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

So sad indeed angry
Speak for yourself please.
T-Mobile esim is available.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Anyiamaka: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ikennaford:

How did you achieve that? 50 times a week for two years? This cannot be very true but your point is made

1 Like

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by imagrg(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Women kpekus don suffer for men hand oh.

Time for ladies to close their legs tight oh.

Imagine knacking a girl's kpekus 50 times a week!

50 times a month sef reach to tear her toto with their big preek.

When them don take big preek tear girls toto them go dey look for virgin. grin

You must reap what you sow!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by efficiencie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
felixzo1:
sex is over rated, last last na who she born for win , when her biography is written it the person she married and had kids with that will be mentioned, not the number of men she had sex with. Meaning sex only is not an important life event. Raising a family is

Na d pessin wey she born lose because the man allowed a wonderful child come from a gate that has been brutalized, bastardized, demolished and refurbished...and remember those guys wey demolish the hole can and will demolish the hole again and again...so when the biography of that lady is written the ordeal of that hole will be mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Firsttruth: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
15 rounds i no understand hia : shocked
davillian:
I can remember 2 girls
Then was in my early 20s
Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by Firsttruth: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
If them like my own problem is the Hiv rate in Nigeria
imagrg:
Women kpekus don suffer for men hand oh.

Time for ladies to close their legs tight oh.

Imagine knacking a girl's kpekus 50 times a week!

50 times a month sef reach to tear her toto with their big preek.

When them don take big preek tear girls toto them go dey look for virgin. grin

You must reap what you sow!
Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by davillian(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
felixzo1:
even if you were doing nothing and having sex 3 times a day for 7 days will be 21 times,which is still impossible. no matter how strong your libido is.
oga i still nack 4 rounds in lass than 7 hrs this weekend.....day time....
My sex drive is different from yours
5rounds per 24hrs is nothing to me....
If she is willing I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her by davillian(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dshocker:

Congratulations, you just won the title of "greatest liar of all time".

Congratulations once more.
If you can't doesn't mean I can't
I can easily do 4rounds per day and I only Bleep weekends.....
Speak for yourself.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... / Dating An Army Chick / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.