Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (11576 Views)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by queenblog(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
She's got it and she's not afraid to flaunt it. See another photo>>> https://kupelove..com/2019/12/check-out-curves-on-this-lady.html

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by sweetonugbu: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Full of shi.t nothing more nothing less

14 Likes

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Quiver: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
The curve limited my konji instead undecided

5 Likes

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Gracemadeit(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
There is more to life than sex? when you get married, you will know how far. grin grin shocked shocked

26 Likes

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Heroclitus(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
The shape is out of the world
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Full of shi.t nothing more nothing less
You're so right. In their inner minds, they hate what men celebrate in them. If you can trace them to their closet, you'd pity them especially during heat. Their laps peel during heat. They must wear a tight to enhance frictions else, they won't be able to go out the following day.

If you've dated a lady with big butty before, you'd realise how very, I mean extremely difficult it is to see her...you know what I mean? It's nothing but big wahala for the owner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
fairfora:
You're so right. In their inner minds, they hate what men celebrate in them. If you can trace them to their closet, you'd pity them especially during heat. Their laps peel during heat. They must wear a tight to enhance frictions else, they won't be able to go out the following day.

If you've dated a lady with big butty before, you'd realise how very, I mean extremely difficult it is to see her...you know what I mean? It's nothing but big wahala for the owner.
Pained much are you? grin

We like them like that, we see her poosay very well too,long sighted human

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Gaddafih001(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gracemadeit:
There is more to life than sex? when you get married, you will know how far. grin grin shocked shocked
My brother no too shout am...
I thought it’s all about sex until my pocket dried.
My brother leave sex and hustle o before your wife go use security man compare you...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by technicallyrich(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Any player will tell you that a slim petit girl is the real deal. They never get tired and are easy to handle. Also most fart women mess too much.
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by sweetonugbu: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:

you are a legend bro

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by mumumugu(m): 12:48am On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:

you get experience

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Algorithimz: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:

This applies only to the low budget poor big butt ladies who are not financially buoyant. It doesn't applies to WEALTHY big butt ladies. They move from serene environment to serene environment. Most of them are always clean down there, Haven't u seen the Overseas BBW? AC chilling Always, Cold Weather & Clean Environment. Everywhere plum, Not like Lagos Mainland wey Heat and Dust dey everywhere. If u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by MrCork: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2019
queenblog:
She's got it and she's not afraid to flaunt it. See another photo>>> https://kupelove..com/2019/12/check-out-curves-on-this-lady.html

kaiii..I definitely pour inside!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by addictiv(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Check out @Thandolanga01 on Twitter n she's from SA... Y'all can thank me later cool cool
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Powersurge: 3:33am On Dec 06, 2019
in practice big curves are not sexy in EVERY respect. I hate moving people during sex that will be acting like Killimajaro on bed. The adipocytes makes it difficult to get access easily.

Honestly, extremely thick girls don't what the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by KosiGee(m): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2019
She’s fat and seriously need the gym.

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by YungMillionaire: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2019
yanch yanch yanch...everywhere you go big big yanch...who yanch epp?

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by mayskit4luv(m): 5:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by VulgarLee(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Ladies like na turn off for

I like them slim & lekpacious
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Algorithimz:

This applies only to the low budget poor big butt ladies who are not financially buoyant. It doesn't applies to WEALTHY big butt ladies. They move from serene environment to serene environment. Most of them are always clean down there, Haven't u seen the Overseas BBW? AC chilling Always, Cold Weather & Clean Environment. Everywhere plum, Not like Lagos Mainland wey Heat and Dust dey everywhere. If u know u know.
lol. My question is...how many if them live in the island and how many of those living on the island are whealthy ?
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by noah24(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Yeah
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by yahoosurepass(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2019
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!

Thanks so much
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Allsingles: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2019
The only thing so many women can offer this days in both Relationship and Marriage is big bombom.
What a shame
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by Allsingles: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:

That's, big wahala for dead body.
���

1 Like

Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by doggedfighter(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Algorithimz:

So all the big booty should move to overseas or become wealthy
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by officialfestus(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo by bmdmixer: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2019
alll i see is a fat body n many bread line

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.