Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) (15087 Views)

Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo / The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Yungstallion: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Andiswa RSA ( Andiswa Selepe Tshabalala is a South African social media star, who has acquired a lot of popularity for her YouTube channel named Andiswa Bomb RSA.
She was born on April 11, 2003. She's 17 years old.She hails from Mbmbela Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Her YouTube channel has over thousands of subscribers where she uploads lifestyle and make up related videos.
She's also famous on Instagram, she has close to a million followers on Instagram, 954k to be very precise.
Her curvy body type seems to be natural and not artificial. Her body type may be due to several factors probably genetic.
This body type seems to be bigger than her age, you can also concur to the fact that she looks good and beautiful too.
See photos below:

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Yungstallion: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
more photos:

1 Share

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
E be like say malnutrition worry me too much.
See as this small girl be like say she old pass me. sad sad
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by lacruz12(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
This God too wonderful... My neighbour don buy all the bum
bum enhancement cream in this world yet na so the yansh still be like chopping board.

Who don set don set abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Yungstallion: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
more;

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by simplepee(f): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
It can only be a South African grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by bobokeshington: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'VE SEEN LOTS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS IN LAGOS WHO ARE MORE CURVY THAN THIS GIRL JO... SO OP STOP WHINING YOURSELF..

5 Likes

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Yungstallion: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
bobokeshington:
I'VE SEEN LOTS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS IN LAGOS WHO ARE MORE CURVY THAN THIS GIRL JO... SO OP STOP WHINING YOURSELF..
whining myself
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Faster growth features
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
17 yrs old
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by WonderManly(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
That is the work of Mr. Dickson. Seventeen (17) by body and she is Twenty Seven (27) by that Mr Dickson intakes grin grin grin
Don't ask me how Ask her She will tell you how I take know. tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Famexit(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Drop you size number below

And get one free for Christmas

1 Like

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Famexit:
Drop you size number below

And get one free for Christmas
size 45
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
The 17 year old disturbing me for hood here is more curvier. Just waiting for February 2021 when she will clock 18 undecided
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shanklee:
E be like say malnutrition worry me too much.
See as this small girl be like say she old pass me. sad sad

grin
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Uncle93(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
My girl is 18 and she also has the same curves ... weve been together for a year. Met her when she was 17

1 Like

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
T'o bama bami womo, omo bi jamo no mofe grin
T'o bama bami womo, omo bi jamo no mofe o
Jamaicans no wom pebe e

Awon jamo lon shabo nla
Awon jamo nigba gbigbo o grin grin
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
sad
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ejijo mi up and level eje kajo jo grin

Baby make up your face
Do d left and do the right
Paso lolohun, Paso lolorin
Ilu ote yio, ede ote Yi
Asa ote yio, arato ni sad sad
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by WonderManly(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shanklee:
T'o bama bami womo, omo bi jamo no mofe grin
T'o bama bami womo, omo bi jamo no mofe o
Jamaicans no wom pebe e

Awon jamo lon shabo nla
Awon jamo nigba gbigbo o grin grin
"Americana" That Album ehn... No be small. Up Oganla family... One Love!

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Samfloxin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
a piece of sex object
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by SunriseW(f): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
See this girl I give how many years, God suppose share these features into two grin
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Canih28: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

No matter how she is... her shit go still smell grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Is it because she is wearing skimpy clothes? There are thousands of Nigerian girls her age that are curvier than she is.
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2020
WonderManly:

"Americana" That Album ehn... No be small. Up Oganla family... One Love!
cheesy
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Ajax99(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2020
A curvy body's like a drug 2 men
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Southy girls are naturally curvier than Naija girls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Did I go too far with my actions? / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.