Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (95653 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by madjune(m): 3:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Your wife sleeping with someone and you still married to her?

You have patience.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by EgunMogaji2: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Some men sha... A man sleeping with my wife... Both of them will die. It is easy

As for me, none of them will die. I’ll carve the beyotch out of my life and it’s not the guys fault.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Mohdhk(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2019
This stupid decision the both men did is totally B.S any ways sha dem no go forget am in a hurry
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Banter1(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2019
extralargehead:
Oga abeg warn your shameless wife. Did he rape her?. You incompetent fool!!!
Really? na wa for you o
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by wonder233: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2019
I wonder why it's so difficult for men these days to divorce women.
A woman is sleeping outside, simply divorce her. What is all the drama about?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by ArticleBeast: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2019
frozen70:

Is it applicable to you
I don't sleep with people wife even girlfriend. It is death. The last guy that did this to me he was half body paralyzed and the girl wasn't able to conceive even in marriage until the family came to beg and pour schnapps. You don't cheat on some people. If I start dating you, I lay all my cards openly.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Gudlite: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Beface:
Na was o, wetin person no go see for Naija! When you think you have seen it all, then come another boom!
h

Na so
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by gbeseun(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2019
extralargehead:
Its better you warn the guy,this man is very nice oo.
Magun is thunderbolt and its real.

A word is enough for tge wise.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by frozen70(f): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I don't sleep with people wife even girlfriend. It is death. The last guy that did this to me he was half body paralyzed and the girl wasn't able to conceive even in marriage until the family came to beg and pour schnapps. You don't cheat on some people. If I start dating you, I lay all my cards openly.
O
Pour schnapps as the demi god that you are

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by ArticleBeast: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2019
frozen70:

Pour schnapps as the demo god that you are
Ok, at least you get the message. Datsall...
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by chizzyreal: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Danzakidakura:
cant he say no to somebody's wife.i suspect you too sleep with people's wife. I see karma knocking at your door soon.

I suspect someone is sleeping with you wife too

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Danzakidakura(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2019
chizzyreal:

I suspect someone is sleeping with you wife too
lai lai no girlfriend not to talk of wife. If i marry the kind prick i go give my wife eeeh she wont see space collect extra outside self.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Myself2(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2019
extralargehead:

Dont mind him. He's just a clueless loser.
For him to go to this pathetic level shows he doesnt know the one thing to do to the wife KICK HER OUT

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by shineeye1: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Both men are in danger of untimely death. That is the eternal mission of adulterous women - to truncated the destinies of promising young men. If you will ever escape their web of doom, you will divorce them with dispatch, not minding their captivating ploys. But the ants doomed to die in hot sugar will still maintain possessive grip on sweet pussy of death!
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by VanSARS: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Crofton:

True, Why bother about the young boy when he has his wife to answer the questions .
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

If the wife no gree, shey Tunde go rape her at gun point ?

There might just be more to this, maybe a vendetta for Tunde or some other related things . It's hard for any man to tell his friends about his wife's unfaithfulness, but this guy went on to display it to the general public, there's definitely more to it .
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Katier00:
I'm a woman
sorry for dat misplacement, ma but I've experienced it tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.