Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (95646 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
yet NO poster with his wife pic saying STOP BEING A WH0RE ?!
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by BareFacedLies(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr man go and do your job well cool

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin Nothing wey Sijo nor go see for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by antobrige: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Oga abeg warn your shameless wife. Did he rape her?. You incompetent fool!!!
Seems Ur in same act

3 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by faithfull18(f): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by chimex001(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Tunde! Is that you??

3 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by pacespot(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

I was about to say exactly this.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by victorian(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:
Does that stop her MR. LOVERMAN grin grin some Women are just DOGS, divorce her and get yr Happiness. Simple as ABC !

He's in love and possibly obsessed with his wife.

He can't divorce her

He can't let her go.

That's why he's warning the other man to leave his wife alone or else death is not far off.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Primenet(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
You have to warn your wife to desist from adultery. Report the issue to your pastor or imam.

Which ever you are.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by SmartMen: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
You are stupid. Nigerians love to justify wrong with another wrong. May your wife be forked by another man.

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Maghan37: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is the highest form of stupidity I have ever seen. Instead of u to kick her shameless ass out of the house u are here blaming another evil idiot for ur incompetence. Infact u deserve the mumu of the year award.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by onadana: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

In law ignorance is not an excuse.A man who sleeps with another man's wife is worse than a dog.He is shameless and without honor.

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by BleedTears: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

Go dey fu**k people wife say you no rape them. Because you no see single lady wen full everywhere
The day karma come visit karma too go tell you say him no rape you.

Nothing justify sleeping with a woman that is still married to the husband. For North here na your body go tell you no medicine will cure you expect the man you slept with his wife.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Katier00:
true love is jealous, he is trying to protect the woman he loves

Many men have died because of what this foolish man is doing. If you're married to someone, does it mean you're legally in control of their sex life? If that is the case, he should have the man arrested until the divorce is finalized.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by yeyeosoronga: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Crofton:

True, Why bother about the young boy when he has his wife to answer the questions .

If the wife no gree, shey Tunde go rape her at gun point ?

There might just be more to this, maybe a vendetta for Tunde or some other related things . It's hard for any man to tell his friends about his wife's unfaithfulness, but this guy went on to display it to the general public, there's definitely more to it .

He's probably separated from his wife, and can't stand to see her moving on with someone else.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by AreaFada2: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Alxmyr:
Some men can be stupid. You risked going to prison for a woman who is already sleeping with other man? So if the Tunde takes it up on him and he is sent to jail, what will be his gain?
Nope. The man is talking of magun.
Actually the man is kind to warn him.
But why keep such a woman as a wife?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by udemzyudex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

Hope no be that guy picture for nairaland romance section be this? cheesy grin

The one that love sleeping with Married women grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by oglalasioux(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
The Tunde will be wondering which of the numerous husbands did this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Obec70(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Insane society!
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by juman(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Be warned!
Magun dey o.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Dewze(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
you will know why i quoted you in the future.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Akam2019: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
meaning what
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Johnson799(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Damn so this guy own don done? I used to know him back then in school...Aaua
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Divay22(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
zed7:
This is hilarious. He should have added the wife's picture to complete it. After all, we now know Tunde but we don't know the wife.
How do we raise an alarm when we see them walking down the street holding hands?
Lol
As town crier way you be abi grin grin grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Naijaarchive(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Different kind of drama happening in Nigeria
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by therajah: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
What if the wife is the one always on top?? Or they change position henceforth?

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don't have to be a seer before I know he is the kind of man who watches Zee world.
He lacks the balls to face the public usb port he calls a wife and he also lacks the balls to face the men who bully him by eating the food that belongs to him, only to come up with this poorly designed, obituary looking poster which cannot even ward off a puppy, let alone a grown man.
One of those posters should be removed and 'for sale' written at the back and tied to his neck. He should be sold at the rate of N100 on black market and the money used to purchase toilet rolls which should be placed in female lavatory, to be used by feminists for cleaning dirty asses after pooping.

nikkypearl, pocohantas, Rekhina, obembet see what too much watching of Zee world turned this grown man into.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by etrange: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

I hope you'd say this if it were the man sleeping with a third party.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Kyllahmc(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Man face your hoe wife... And leave the man alone. Even if he stop sleeping with your wife she go still carry the pucci go meet another man! If you sleep with my wife I don't have problem with you... Na my wife wey allow you sleep with her me and am get issue!
He's is even asking the man to stop sleeping with his wife.. which means she's still his wife... shuooo! Isha KRF if my wife ever open leg for another man na that day that day I find out she go leave my house... It's non negotiable! Even a girl I'm in serious relationship with sef I can't forgive.. na wife I go con forgive? Shuooo!!! I no get forgiving Spirit o
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Rekhina(f): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
light099:
I don't have to be a seer before I know he is the kind of man who watches Zee world.
He lacks the balls to face the public usb port he calls a wife and he also lacks the balls to face the men who bully him by eating the food that belongs to him, only to come up with this poorly designed, obituary looking poster which cannot even ward off a puppy, let alone a grown man.
One of those posters should be removed and 'for sale' written at the back and tied to his neck. He should be sold at the rate of N100 on black market and the money used to purchase toilet rolls which should be placed in female lavatory, to be used by feminists for cleaning dirty asses after pooping.

nikkypearl, pocohantas, Rekhina, obembet see what too much watching of Zee world turned this grown man into.
Bia nna which time dis one start eh ? Don't quote me again not with those girls I don't even know wat dey do 4 a living , mind urself
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

He's in love and possibly obsessed with his wife.

He can't divorce her

He can't let her go.

That's why he's warning the other man to leave his wife alone or else death is not far off.

My dear l know is hard, l was once a Victim, but you hv to love yrself first before others. Happiness is a Decision. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.