Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (95648 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Inception(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Esomchi800(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
You are a very foolish man
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Ytgud: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
The man seems weak. Maybe He's not the head of the family. Lol
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Kobicove(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na wah o!
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by logan2(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another Nigerian man with ripped off balls

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by anselm791(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Oga abeg warn your shameless wife. Did he rape her?. You incompetent fool!!!

na this kind talk go make am go beat him wife now, and na the same you go change mouth then.
village people!

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by seniormallam(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is this how to throw the ashawo wife out of the house?
Thats how one mumu man was fighting another man and shouting 'I cannot share my wife with another man......... Jesus wept

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DCmonster: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunlayi:
Ondo people eat doogi and they can foook
on do yati! Lol
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wetin yemi no go see for asorock!

You don't have a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Legendguru: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by sLentlover7778(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin you're now monitoring spirit

zed7:
This is hilarious. He should have added the wife's picture to complete it. After all, we now know Tunde but we don't know the wife.
How do we raise an alarm when we see them walking down the street holding hands?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Alxmyr(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Some men can be stupid. You risked going to prison for a woman who is already sleeping with other man? So if the Tunde takes it up on him and he is sent to jail, what will be his gain?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Americanboy35: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmm, leke and my babe that year, ahh, some women wont make heaven i swear
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by chiomzy86(f): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Secrecy I think
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
why are u so Affected like this or you are the one sleeping with his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Robas are all ways in this kind of news undecided
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Katier00:
true love is jealous, he is trying to protect the woman he loves
Of which the wife doesn't love him
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by chiomzy86(f): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Secrecy I think.that's y some men go after other people's wives

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DCmonster: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
lonelydora:
What do men see in other people's wives?

There are so many single girls around town
Funniest part is that the woman might be the one chasing after the guy. I have one on my neck now who is married with 3 kids. Even though am not around she is longing for me and disturbing me always with calls and text on daily basis. So it's not always about the man, it might be the woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by peteradoga3(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
undecided
Katier00:
true love is jealous, he is trying to protect the woman he loves
undecided

Love or the man no get functional brain!! cry cry cry
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
OP why una distort the image? Na your brother?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by bmdmixer: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
well now people will b like which of the man is sleeping with whose wife.?

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by emkz: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
I give up.

It is obvious why your wife is sleeping with a fuckboy. You can't control a cheating wife?

You even put her lover's phone number so that other sex-starved women would be calling him and giving him free publicity?

If you want to have anything to do with her lover, kill him.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by deavicky(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
good response hope u remember this someday.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

You comment is so rash.
Drinking panadol for another man's headache.
Is it your Mata?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by IdioticNLmods: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Married women are sweet tho.. bleeped countless of them. Still fucking two of my married crushes that got married immediately after graduating from the University. Currently chatting with another one now and she is flowing well.
She Doesn't mind us spending time together.. Next thing now is to request for her nudes which I'm sure she will gladly oblige to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by ABINTUK(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

I know this Tunde of a guy, he likes wearing dirty pants. You know Yoruba girls loves it dirty.

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DLuciano: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
don't worry, your wife go do the same, you go know who is more competent

4 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Heffalump(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
This agbaya of a guy! You are not man enough to challenge your wife snatcher undecided

Chase that slut of a woman b4 yourself get Consumed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.