Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (34878 Views)

Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by shyvicky: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Rochas and T A orji, remain, We are waiting
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Ewedegubbler: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2019
The sad part is that he won't be going to jail anytime soon... no be Naija we dey ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Femijohn198: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2019
next is Rotimi Amechi, Rochas okorocha.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ScotMisile: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Small boy

Fulanis hate them 10times over with action ,not mouth like ipob do .....let it sink
Stinks...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by omoharry(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
IPOB are so full of hate. Deep deep hatred for anything Fulani. Are Fulanis not human beings created by God? If another group expresses this kind of hate towards Igbos every single day, these same Igbos will go around screaming to United Nations. What a bunch of failures.
You talk as if the Fulanis love other tribes..are they not worse off than the Igbos?. They only see themselves as human beings over other tribes, that is why to slit peoples throat is a work over for them. Dont they think that these same people they hate so much are all created by God or Allah.? when you give out hatred then you will get hatred in return but when you doll out love, you will receive same.
I prefer the Igbo kind of hatred becos they wont go around slitting peoples' throat anyhow without being provoked. Unlike the Fulanis that go around deliberately looking for trouble and killing people when they are challenged. Animals look after their kind and so the Fulanis should learn from these animals they cherish so much more than human lives.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by gaskiyamagana: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

He robbed his people and ran to buhari for protection, thinking he will please the gworo chewing herdsman
You and your bloders should screw, open, clear dirties in your brain and close it again. Money that supposed to be used to make your life and that of your feful better, to stop making noise like HUNGRY dog that FG is taken your resources without given u enough, one man in question chop am and enter prison then u expect him to go free? No, no in non negotiable united Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Gazzy88(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Corruption is important for development ...USA sold hard drugs to its citizens to make money in the 70s and 80s

British had to kill millions to expand

France steal from poor Africans daily

Russia allow scammers to earn hard currency

Swiss allow stolen wealth

How u make money is not important ,just make it (capitalism ) the end justify the means

Only the poor have morals ( which was invented by the rich to keep them poor )
The amount of likes on this useless post speaks volume of how you guys celebrate crimes and criminals in your region. The only thing that has kept you guys floating after the Civil War is serious crimes both home and abroad to spite the whole world that you're all doing well which is not. An average igbó man would open a small shop selling rice only to start loading trucks of rice within the next few months after countless of "traveling" which could be frauds, drugs peddling, armed robbery or rituals. You can even mount all past criminals across all government houses in the east since you don't want them to be prosecuted at all, anyway that's your headache. I knew OUK arrest would resort to this. Continue okay

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by abj2040(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Abj ventures

Why send sms at the rate of #4 per sms this festive season. we offer bulk sms service at the rate of #2.50. You can reach us on 08164970589
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ScotMisile: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2019
ada9ja:
this ipob people are clueless..................when onyema had issue, they mocked him and blame his problem on supporting buhari or not supporting them same to orji kalu....my question is do ipob support fraud and corruption or the people in question innocent of the charges against them?......am sorry to say this...igbos is the only tribe that hustle well but never loved each other in terms of problems...

Keep kwayet there... Do you love ya father?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by oforjide: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
E REMAIN OCHENDO GLOBAL AND ROACHES
bros if u study nnamdi kanu statement, he never mocked kanu, he only used kalu's predicament to advice other igbo politicians. moreover the verdict passed on kalu was a huge gang up against him just becos of stance for igbo presidency under the islamic party APC
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by gaskiyamagana: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Gazzy88:
The amount of likes on this useless post speaks volume of how you guys celebrate crimes and criminals in your region. The only thing has kept you guys floating after the Civil War is serious crimes both home and abroad to spite the whole world that you're all doing well which is not. An average igbó man would open a small shop selling rice only to start loading trucks of rice within the next few months after countless of "traveling" which could be frauds, drugs peddling, armed robbery or rituals. You can even mount all past criminals across all government houses in the east, that's your headache. I knew OUK arrest would resort to this. Continue okay
WHOEVER DON'T KNOW THIS FACT ABOUT THEM IS A MUMU IF NOT slowpoke.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Gazzy88:
The amount of likes on this useless post speaks volume of how you guys celebrate crimes and criminals in your region. The only thing has kept you guys floating after the Civil War is serious crimes both home and abroad to spite the whole world that you're all doing well which is not. An average igbó man would open a small shop selling rice only to start loading trucks of rice within the next few months after countless of "traveling" which could be frauds, drugs peddling, armed robbery or rituals. You can even mount all past criminals across all government houses in the east, that's your headache. I knew OUK arrest would resort to this. Continue okay
Envy and poverty mentality is your problem

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Shashar: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
ada9ja:

u dey madddddd

assuming he is supporting that clueless group of yours, you all will want to defend him forgotten he is charged with fraud....ipob nile bu ndiala

all the igbos knows is to make money regardless where is coming from, that mindset is shameful.....

orji and all the politicians in Nigeria is corrupt....including nnamdi kanu....
kee Ife onye nke a na akogheridi bikonu sad

Your head correct so?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by omoharry(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Good for him..The thief deserve worse than the twelve years. So, what about other thieves such as Obanikoro that ported to APC? What about Oshomole, Maina and the grass cutting scandal, what about Tinubu the grand patron of thieves, what about Ganduje that was caught red handed stuffing dollas in his pocket?..Ameachi nko? them plenty for this APC cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ibechris(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
johnmartus:
This particular tribe i hate their view on corruption. Even if they give them their own country. The country will worst than Syria and south Sudan .

U are a pathological liar.
If u give us our country u will have no choice to come live in Biafra. Pity ur soul for hating us,well do I blame u. I blame and curse the day u were born.
Take away Igbo's in Nigeria and u will be left empty and possibly be living in dungeon. We are the makers of this entity called Nigeria. We have invested so much that we don't care if we lose them.
The Biafran spirit is what u guys called Nigerian spirit. We define our own world and recreate our destiny through chukwu Abiama.
Keep hating us we don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by stepriho(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:

There's always a shared trait of falsehood, lies, bandwagon and a twisted sense of history in every ipob. Ordinarily, ibos would have cried of witch hunting as they usually do whenever one of them is picked up by EFCC. Igbos celebrate because you regard Orji Kalu as a caliphate slave who defected to APC against the interests of Ndigbo. Even at that, y'all still call it a grand plan against Igbo presidency.. shame on all of you.
I shade tears for Ibo's, with this sense of reasoning why won't u guys have the worst roads in the country. Even though these contracts have been awarded long time ago. But ur elites know u don't need them yet u don't complain. Ibos are the problem of Nigeria,take them out and this country will have the best image. Who are the criminal both home and abroad? Who are the drug dealers, etc. You guys just love creating problems you can't solve, kaduna nzeogwu, started every problem in Nigeria, Ironsi came in and couldn't punish him, because Ibos lack decipline, then Ojukwu made it worst. You guys are d problem of Nigeria. Former governor of plateau state is in Prison for years now no one have complained. Dasuki, Alzazaky and d wife are in detention heavens have not come down. But if it happens to an Ibo man it's witch hunt or Fulani this Fulani that. You guys should wake up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by osusuallstars: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Orji stole not less than 50b naira .12 years is toooooooooooo small .25y could have been a fair sentence.

T A Orji, and his son IKUKU deserved to be in jail by now .

Okezie learn now that your eyes are still open .
Stop sharing money to your so called state elders and stakeholders. When jail will come na only u go go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is just a caliphate slave and a traitor to his people. The good news is that he has 12 years to think of his mistake. Hopefully, when he comes out he would have stopped being a Northern a$$ licker
Twelve years to be denied a trip to his hospital in Germany?

That guy will not serve twelve years but shall be granted presidential amnesty cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
they have already used the idiot during general election! Bubu is a smartass!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by OyinO: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2019
BlackManta:
Orji Kalu was a thief. Forget about party or club politics.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by oforjide: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2019
mumumugu:
Few IBO's who were piloting him or rochas foor presidency are disappointed. finally, power 2023 will be exchanged between south west and north. no hope for Igbo presidency
thank u very well my broda u are very sensitive that was exactly the game plan igbo presidency under APC is dead. Is kalu the only politician that has skeleton in his cardboard
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by brown3: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2019
StPete:
But this Nnamdi Kanu is a stooped fellow.

You left the context of the imprisonment to talk about how he should have joined Biafra. Somebody stole a whooping 7.1bn from state coffers which would have uplifted the State and instead, has further impoverished the average Abian. I just wonder how these goats reason.

Let’s forget party affiliations, what is bad is bad! If you steal, be ready to do the time
oga forget matter, the ipob knew there is ulterior motive for his gailling their re other bigger thieves. ipob re mocking him because they warned him he did not listen.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by osusuallstars: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2019
stepriho:

I shade tears for Ibo's, with this sense of reasoning why won't u guys have the worst roads in the country. Even though these contracts have been awarded long time ago. But ur elites know u don't need them yet u don't complain. Ibos are the problem of Nigeria,take them out and this country will have the best image. Who are the criminal both home and abroad? Who are the drug dealers, etc. You guys just love creating problems you can't solve, kaduna nzeogwu, started every problem in Nigeria, Ironsi came in and couldn't punish him, because Ibos lack decipline, then Ojukwu made it worst. You guys are d problem of Nigeria. Former governor of plateau state is in Prison for years now no one have complained. Dasuki, Alzazaky and d wife are in detention heavens have not come down. But if it happens to an Ibo man it's witch hunt or Fulani this Fulani that. You guys should wake up.

Wake-up
Every one Igbo man and woman is happy that Orji kalu will be in prison
So stop mocking
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ReachHard: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2019
The flexing continues......cheesy

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Temptee101(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Corruption is important for development ...USA sold hard drugs to its citizens to make money in the 70s and 80s

How u make money is not important ,just make it (capitalism ) the end justify the means

Wise words from a wise man

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by teniolav: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2019
[img][/img]
myright:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

LET WHAT BEFELL ORJI UZOR KALU SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS

......and as I warned them many years ago, serve the Zoo come back in shame.

I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen.

I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen.

I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist.
I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen.

Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?
7.1billion why now?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2019
When dis man was campaigning for apc he never cared for ibop
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ejimatic: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2019
myright:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

LET WHAT BEFELL ORJI UZOR KALU SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS

......and as I warned them many years ago, serve the Zoo come back in shame.

I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen.

I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen.

I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist.
I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen.

Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?
. At times when some Igbos comment I wonder what they have in mind.(with due respect to all my Igbo people on nairaland) Kalus case started in 2007.He was in PDP then.Any reasonable Igbo man in APC is not there because of protection against his crime but to contest in 2023. This is even supported by what Kalu said after his sentence yesterday..".I am a stakeholder in 2023.".. When an Igbo man has a problem the Igbo kingdom should rally round him.Division in Igbo land among their politicians is one of the causes of the setback the region is having till today. ...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by Davidifeanyi: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

You are wonderful.
Wisdom no go kill you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by anonymous1759(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is just a caliphate slave and a traitor to his people. The good news is that he has 12 years to think of his mistake. Hopefully, when he comes out he would have stopped being a Northern a$$ licker

Mehn we've a long way to go in this country with people like you. So if you've your Biafra you'll pardon corrupt politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members by ProudDick: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2019
He should also warn Peter obi for being a Fulani puppet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" / Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.