Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (65047 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by itsIYKE(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
What a contradiction, you can keep talking but want to silence others that want to air their views via social media?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ZitaMall: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84678969:
Pillow talks.......

Oodé
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Trutherme: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aisha Buhari has been trying to communicate to Nigerians, even at her own risk
but a lot of us are too dumb and ignorant to understand her concerns.

There was a Country undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by YorubaLord: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just imagine what this aboki mumu dey yarn?

Olofo of a lady! angry
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by nwakibie3(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Asked whether she has been told to stop talking. She retorted: “Who will stop me? Everybody is talking in the country. Everybody should talk. It is freedom of speech”, she said.

and she is in support of the yeye social media bill

this woman is a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman is gradually becoming mad. I don't envy her position one bit

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by donaldde2: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Can u imagine how buhari and his led govt are dump. Dis woman is in London telling us what’s doesn’t concern us? Is she not the same woman that said she won’t ever support buhari for second time? Ur husband close borders, but didn’t close u from being First Lady from London and he ddint close una from going to private visit also. Una pikin Dey get first class from overseas schools why we can’t aftordschool fees here . Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Omoslim26: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
���Omo dat second wife maraa still dey affect this woman

ever since then she has been always very bitter and insecure now she has even waged war on social media too

��� woman go always be woman

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by YorubaLord: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
alizma:
Wonderful interactive section. Kudos to her Excellency.

Thunder fire you and your generations for adulating this Babaric Savage! angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Lamasta(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman isban hypocrite
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Simplyleo: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oya, all ya confused directionless wailing creatures, time to start praising Aisha once again, the same woman you all insulted for wearing bathroom slippers worth $10b few days ago. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
madam go and sit-down you lost our respect weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by AyeMoJuba: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Listen to video??

Yes, you can 'listen' to a video...it's a combination of two words...Visual and audio. The audio can be listened to. Okay?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Prompto: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Concerning her comment about those who voted for her party, I would say life is too short to be worried about losers.

Left to me, I would say to hell with losers who are haters. My 2 cent. When Igbos hate others, it is their right but when others hate Igbo it is nepotism bigotry n what have u.

Every Nigeria as the right to hate every Igbo as Ipob is entitled to hate Nigeria, that is freedom of speech not the rubbish you analyzed below.

Nuzo1:
At first, i thought it was one of those comedy skits. But after a few minutes, i quickly realized it was truly Mrs Buhari talking. Sometimes out of point, sometimes very on point and most times contradictory. Just her trademark.

A few weeks ago, i commented in one of the threads here where i condemned the way the cabal and their associates treated her in Aso rock. While I still condemn the treatment, I've come to understand a little bit of why her husband's people are very weary of her. "She can burn a house down if things don't go her way". She can also be unnecessarily authoritative and condescending.

In the video conversation, she still maintains her stands on clamp down of the "Freedom of speech", but when praised of her loud and unrestricted voice in aso rock, she said she's a human being and will keep talking. Contradiction?

The honest truth is that if the cabal and buharis relative did not keep her in check; she would have been far worst and rascally than Turai and patience combined together.

She also mentioned how Ekere people didn't allow voters loyal to other parties to come to their ward during election. This is an indictment.

From all her speeches since the ascension of buhari, it's very clear she doesn't give a hoot about anyone who didn't vote her husband and who is not in apc. All you keep hearing is "our party. Those who voted for us".

Nigeria is fast asleep. And it's already evening. How do you meet up with what you should have done in the day time like others did?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by NaijaHeadlines: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why is she talking from the kitchen, the parlour and the other room? So our president lied about having her under lock and key?
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Auxtin85(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Votsek wena! Why not tell your husband to obey the rule of law
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Truthwords: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Somebody should hang her for hate speech
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by naijadrivablog: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tales by....Sunlight
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Hazlett1988: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Its only God that will punish you and people who voted you people in,bunch of assholes.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by 989900: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Crapola.
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Xisnin(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nuzo1:
At first, i thought it was one of those comedy skits. But after a few minutes, i quickly realized it was truly Mrs Buhari talking. Sometimes out of point, sometimes very on point and most times contradictory. Just her trademark.

A few weeks ago, i commented in one of the threads here where i condemned the way the cabal and their associates treated her in Aso rock. While I still condemn the treatment, I've come to understand a little bit of why her husband's people are very weary of her. "She can burn a house down if things don't go her way". She can also be unnecessarily authoritative and condescending.

In the video conversation, she still maintains her stands on clamp down of the "Freedom of speech", but when praised of her loud and unrestricted voice in aso rock, she said she's a human being and will keep talking. Contradiction?

The honest truth is that if the cabal and buharis relative did not keep her in check; she would have been far worst and rascally than Turai and patience combined together.

She also mentioned how Ekere people didn't allow voters loyal to other parties to come to their ward during election. This is an indictment.

From all her speeches since the ascension of buhari, it's very clear she doesn't give a hoot about anyone who didn't vote her husband and who is not in apc. All you keep hearing is "our party. Those who voted for us".

Nigeria is fast asleep. And it's already evening. How do you meet up with what you should have done in the day time like others did?

You are a pretending zombie.
I wonder how much you are being paid to launder the cabal's image.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Temptee101(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Foolish woman

You have the right to freedom of expression and you support for our own rights of expression to be taken away from us

You will never go unpunished, Mark my words

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
But there is pillow in the other room
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stupid woman that went to campaign for yahaya bello despite all his flaws.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Twakor: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Boyfriends' Association of Nigeria should step in please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.