Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (65006 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Chijeep(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aishat Beware of 8 speech ooo...

dx tyrant u called husband no get inner ear ooo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by goatface: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Go get yourself a golden pillow with a whopping sum of 3 million naira. U can as well afford it
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ProtectMyMoney: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by betterman22(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is not very important at the moment

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nicoddemus(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by anochuko01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
KosiGee:

That was shocking. I couldn’t believe that she said that. I had to listen again to make sure that I heard her correctly.

That was beyond shocking. I’m surprised you are the only one here who listened, observed and pointed that out. I like her boldness but that was not very intelligent.

Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo support and endorse malpractice and injustice.

How can these two women say that they are indebted to the ’masses’ who fought and prevented other political parties and supporters from exercising their rights? That wasn’t fair play.

All of us at thank the first Lady and the second lady and also the people of ekene for this great service grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Badonasty(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
You've lost the Goodwill we gave you jare....you're one of them

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Dominatrix(f): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh, look who wants freedom of speech now undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Balogunodua(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chai!! Pillow subsidy don hit aso rock grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Keenmind2019(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
ASS lickers
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by tobstarizhia(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman is a BIG buffoon. she is pushing the agenda to penalise freedom of speech yet is quick to say she's using her freedom of speech when asked why she keeps making such dumb controversial comments. isn't she deluded or what ignorant of what she is striving for? Sadly, this is how 90℅ of Nigerians think. they agitate for a cause without even considering the implications of that agenda. like those who clamored for Buhari in 2015 and again in 2019. This is the reason why I always say blacks are never meant to govern themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is just a useless and wasted country lead by weak and dead idiots called leaders. Imagine the hungry and suffering into that same useless dead zoo country and this side chick to a dead old man is complaining about the pillow. How much are you collecting per month and how much for 1,000 pillows? Meanwhile, you have over 200 police and arms guiding you in that corrupted chamber called Aso Rock. Aboki has just killed and buried Nigeria. It will take years to bring back Nigeria back again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by shakaZuIlu: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
i stopped taking this woman serious the day she supported Yahaya Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by maxzzo1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aisha should shut up n buy pillow nebi we advice am marry wicked man...
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by OgaBuhari: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
shut up woman and go to the other room
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Yeeyo: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pressure bend Aisha buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Conceptman: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman wants to distract us , let her carry wahala comot for here
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aisha is more intelligent than her husband buhari cheesy

Buhari can not handle interviews like this

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
So she says she she has the right to speak because of freedom of speech.

But she is in support of a bill that limits people's freedom of speech.

Contradictory much?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
wink
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
This hoe that campaigned for yahaya abeg shift. I have no respect for you again.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Tarabye: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Simplyleo: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Confused directionless wailing creatures not really sure if to tongue lash Aisha or remain in default mode. cheesy

Lol. grin grin

Work done by a muppet = zero grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by petitejolie(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
I swear to God
Afolabimills:
2 faced woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by lomprico(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
abeg shut up
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Ashley86400: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Did she say there is freedom of speech?
So why is Sowore being arrested for giving his opinion.
Why has she been shouting for the regulation of social media outbursts.
The irony of her comments are mind boggling. shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by midnighter(f): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Won't you listen to the voice in the video?

Dont mind him smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.