Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (65049 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by omobaba1759: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
SHE SPOKE FROM LONDON SMH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Charly68: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
The best counsellor to a man is his wife,any man that refuses to listen to the counsel of his wife is a big fool and may end up as victim of deceit in the hands of the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by SmartMen: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
IGNORE THIS WOMAN OOO. MAKE UNA IGNORE. SHE IS PLACED THERE AS DISTRACTION FROM PRESENT ISSUES
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by deltateam: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Listen to video??

Yes,listen to the interaction ( audio) aspect. Is it hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by wink2015(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
RESTRUCTURING WILL STOP AT LEAST 40 % OF NIGERIA 'S PROBLEM.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
always about your selfish interest, last GMG you got would fill Aso Rock with pillows, stop being petty and help solve national issues .

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
very petty

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
omobaba1759:
SHE SPOKE FROM LONDON SMH
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Czartega(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
oshozondii:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/06/aisha-buhari-i-cant-be-stopped-from-talking-audio/amp/

Mumu woman. With all the allowance her husband is receiving they want to say dey cannot buy cheap pillow ..mtcheew. oya come and deduct our salaries and use d money to buy pillow.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by executive12: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hypocrite. You are claiming your right to free speech and yet you are supporting a bill to gag Nigerians from expressing their opinions on social media.
Sleek crook. You should stick to your round tripping scheme and stop deceiving the naive Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by executive12: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afolabimills:
2 faced woman

Exactly. And a crook too.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by godliman: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aisha! Aisha!! Aisha!!! How many times did I call you? They will hang you for hate speech oooo . That bill you supported and you are now violating will catch up with you ooo. De way mouth dey scratch you to challenge injustice na so e de scratch all of us. We no fit go tvc journalist hangout, our own na social media hang out. I no trust you sha, you too dey double- speak like judas shiscariot. No bi you I see dey do 4+4 last election time? why you de complain, abi 4+4 don become 4x4? we don enter next level na, you never si ani tin yet. if you do first ladi reach 2023 make you thank God. E bi like say cabal go impeach ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by executive12: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Trutherme:

Aisha Buhari has been trying to communicate to Nigerians, even at her own risk
but a lot of us are too dumb and ignorant to understand her concerns.

There was a Country undecided

Aisha Buhari that is always talking from both sides of her mouth? You are probably naive.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Emmanuel226(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dis woman named wetin be ur problem na �
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by OIamide: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mad woman
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Zakaribin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hilarious interaction...kudos to her excellence �

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
It’s hard to be sympathetic to this woman.
Sometimes she does make sense and in those times I can see her point.

But considering how she road on the coattails of those who were out to diminish mama P, she shouldn’t be surprised the same is happening to her. She thought she was being classy then by pandering to the populace for likes, at the detriment of another highly place female figure. Something no well meaning woman should do .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by MiseryIndex(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
This Bitch Is Confused.Too Much Semen In Her Brain
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by MiseryIndex(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
executive12:

Aisha Buhari that is always talking from both sides of her mouth? You are probably naive.
The Only Thing She Has Been Communicating To Is Her Bank Account.Karma Is Still Bitching Around
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Moscodee1990(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wetin concern us with pillow naw
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Bizibi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Trutherme:

Aisha Buhari has been trying to communicate to Nigerians, even at her own risk
but a lot of us are too dumb and ignorant to understand her concerns.

There was a Country undecided

I am dumb to follow or listen to a two face woman.....
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by executive12: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Brainy007:

Your mother is silly. And the mother to your kids will also be silly, even all your female kids will grow up to be silly mothers. that's for sure. Silly idiot

What's wrong with you? Did he insult your mother?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Godson777(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Don't like listening to you again, you talk from the both side of ur month

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by webngnews: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ok pillow talker
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Ezemarcel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
juman:
Anyday I would prefer her as president than buhari.
stupid reasoning
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ayaside(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
juman:
I didnt listen to the whole video.
Wow, she was on phone contributed to the discussion.
She is more independent minded than usual northern wife.

She is totally opposite to patience jonathan.
Mama jonathan could only speak broken english.
... And I don't think that affected your life in anyway
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by lebete3000: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
oshozondii:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/06/aisha-buhari-i-cant-be-stopped-from-talking-audio/amp/

I've got a feeling this Aisha na hypocrite.

She's been sent to placate Nigerians of her husband's high handedness, with her rantings, but it's all a ruse to me.

Freedom of speech? Believe her to your own peril
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Reference(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
At the very top they know they donot have the solutions but the 'Nigerianess' in them won't permit an admission.
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman is a bloody nuisance
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by alizma: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
YorubaLord:

Thunder fire you and your generations for adulating this Babaric Savage! angry
Is obvious poverty is your second name because the level of frustration in your voice can only be associated with abject poverty.
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Obec70(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Have you ever seen well decorated bed left to idle away? Come to Nija eberekete! She is right no bi joke at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.