Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt (4103 Views)

Things I Learn From Getting Hurt. / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by YungMillionaire: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2019
From the same author who wrote "how to stick your d1ck inside a running blender and not get injured"

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by Born2Breed(f): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Mad ohhh grin
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by PrincessB1(f): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2019
My belle ooo grin cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2019
NL's foremost madman @OP

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by officialfestus(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2019
lolz
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by Greenbuoy(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by Greenbuoy(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
From the same author who wrote "how to stick your d1ck inside a running blender and not get injured"

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by ovcwality(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2019
hehehe, i rush open thread make i see trick but na sucide mission trick i see grin
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by Taeewo(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2019
This guy will not kill somebody with laugh..

You try jare
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by chicolate(f): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lolz lwkmd funny op dope you jooorrr
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by chicolate(f): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Best nairaland thread of the year!
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by markmatin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
chicolate:
Best nairaland thread of the year!
I agree with you...this thread and op are very creative
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by excanny: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
A venomous snake would bite you with 2 dots. Seeing so many holes

Na non venomous snake bite you. Show us how to do with with a viper or cobra.
Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by leonard002(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by ATTemi: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don die...

Re: How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt by samwhi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
hahahahaha op come and enter heaven na......

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Sure Signs To Know If You Are Dating A Prostitute / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Student Who Committed Suicide Because Of Boyfriend Issues / Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.