Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. (4036 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2021
My bro, don't ever in your entire life make this two mistakes, because it will destroy your life.

1- sponsoring a girlfriend with the hope of her marrying you after she's done with her school.
Trust me, It doesn't end well.

2- Running away or relocating with a girlfriend that doesn't have anything to contribute in a relationship while abandoning your friends and family.

Don't try it because it will never end well.

A word is enough for the wise.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
I love how you condemn women without volunteering what you contributed... undecided

Don't worry...most of the men here can't sponsor their girlfriend's education... cry

And only an ungrateful slowpoke would abandon their family... embarassed

Honestly tho, so much spite on this forum...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Riliwanb10:
My niggyby don't ever in your entire life make this two mistakes, because it will destroy your life.

1- sponsoring a girlfriend (useless bitch) with the aim of her marrying you after school.
Trust me It will never end well.

2- Running away or relocating with a useless gold digger who has nothing to contribute in a relationship expect her puccy, while abandoning your friends and family.

Lol I love ur entertainment. Lol Lool loool
Things dy happen ooh
Look what ur fellow grown penis ass wrote.
If nah him babe another man talk to like this wetin for be his reaction.

2 this one was face to face
I told him I'm in relationship and he said "en no bad if person get two partners" I just laughed. Then later you will go behind my back tagging ur useless mama a whóre. Idiot come have a relationship relationsex

3 face to face again
Has a boutique in general market..
Still pissin me up hanging on my neck and I told him I have a boyfriend..[funny thing he go say " help me greet ur boyfriend ] gringrin

4 he blocked his ass on Facebook because I refused to give out my number. And I was surprised when I saw his friend request early august this year.

5 I just accepted him this morning and he don start to daydream. He even texted his number to me and I deleted it instantly.

Funniest part is that I stated my relationship status on my profile [public ].

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by advanceDNA: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
I love how you condemn women without volunteering what you contributed... undecided

Don't worry...most of the men here can't sponsor their girlfriend's education... cry

U’d Be surprised how many guys sponsor their girlfriends ....even in this forum...it’s quite common especially with women if this generation that expect a boyfriend to do it all once they start dating...

Women that collect money for pad from men, money for phone, iphone, u think they won’t demand school fees too.... some guys buy phones costlier than school fees yearly for their girls...

Remember people go to public schools with tuition less than 100k

6 Likes

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Things dy happen ooh

I told him I'm in relationship and he said "en no bad if person get two partners" I just laughed. Then later you will go behind my back tagging ur useless mama a whóre. Idiot come have a relationship relationsex

3 face to face again
Still pissin me up hanging on my neck and I told him I have a boyfriend..[funny thing he go say " help me greet ur boyfriend ] gringrin

4 he blocked his ass on Facebook because I refused to give out my number. And I was surprised when I saw his friend request early august this year.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Riliwanb10:

What is can a bitch contribute expect her stinking puuccy ?

For the fact that you got a broke ass niggy boyfriend doesn't mean real men here is jobless, get that straight to your brain.

SIMple guys got brain washed by fake love making them abandon their real love.

The same puuccy you still fück cause you got zero class.. expand your circle.. if you only date girls with low hygiene, that's on you. Don't unleash your frustration out on others.

The irony of how I'm the one who usually takes care of my boyfriends... But outta maturity you would never see me condemn any of them because I'm considerate enough to understand their situations...

If you give money because you expect something in return... It's shallow and pathetic... And makes you a lot cheaper than the women you criticize.

Stop thinking with your balls...

And this is Nigeria... We both know the unemployment rate in our country... most of the men here are wallowing in poverty...

So spare us the crap... If you want to help, spare your mates some change... Or better still post something that would actually benefit them. undecided
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Riliwanb10:

Your reply to 'em only determine who you are.

I'm not interested in any thing.. Single is a Bae for now.
One is now complaining to his mama that I snob and ignore his chat

Imagine a grown up peninsula crying.

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

U’d Be surprised how many guys sponsor their girlfriends ....even in this forum...it’s quite common especially with women if this generation that expect a boyfriend to do it all once they start dating...

Women that collect money for pad from men, money for phone, iphone, u think they won’t demand school fees too.... some guys buy phones costlier than school fees yearly for their girls...

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Riliwanb10:

She's just stuck with a broke ass niggy, that's why she doesn't know what's going on.

And if she was with a rich man you are still definitely going to make a crap post about it.

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

Not every woman...

Secondly, if your girlfriend asks for a favour and you assist her... Does it give you the right to insult her and other women? It's almost as if the men here are filthy rich, you can't sympathize with others... And so shallow, you need to brag about every little favour... And foolish, when a relationship doesn't end well, they can't move on but come here pained to create ridiculous topics such as this...

If you can't afford to do these, why do it?

You're not under some obligation. You make a choice to sacrifice...

Besides, it's not women who are ingrates... Ingratitude comes from anyone, family.. friends.. anyone.

It's wisdom to learn to not overdo things..

2 Likes

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

The same puuccy you still fück cause you got zero class.. expand your circle.. if you only date girls with low hygiene, that's on you. Don't unleash your frustration out on others.

The irony of how I'm the one who usually takes care of my boyfriends... But outta maturity you would never see me condemn any of them because I'm considerate enough to understand their situations...

If you give money because you expect something in return... It's shallow and pathetic... And makes you a lot cheaper than the women you criticize.

And this is Nigeria... We both know the unemployment rate in our country... most of the men here are wallowing in poverty...

So spare us the crap... If you want to help, spare your mates some change... Or better still post something that would actually benefit them. undecided
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

Not every woman...

Secondly, if your girlfriend asks for a favour and you assist her... Does it give you the right to insult her and other women? It's almost as if the men here are filthy rich, you can't sympathize with others... And so shallow, you need to brag about every little favour... And foolish, when a relationship doesn't end well, they can't move on but come here pained to create ridiculous topics such as this...

Besides, it's not women who are ingrates... Ingratitude comes from anyone, family.. friends.. anyone.

Because of lust. To get the pussy after getting the pussy they move on to the next pussy to put their dick[with the same method ] which is showing up worldly materials and some dead brain women wil fall for them..
[ie why relationship with dy is so boring ] and they will be on NL yelling trash calling name's after moving and putting their dick in every potholes that are available for them [pot calling kettle black ]
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by advanceDNA: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

Not every woman...

For starters... I never accused all women....
Secondly... u sound attacked....who’s insulting their girlfriend becos she asked for a favour...

I only told you plenty guys sponsor women to school becos u said guys here don’t do it... my comment was to let you know how common these things are in these mordern times...

But as usual for you women...u go all ballistics with your emotions, u pull the insult card...claiming if men can’t afford it why do it??

Coming from the gender that complains they were used and dumped....You will gladly spread your legs and have orgasm with a man... and when the relationship don’t go your way....u start lamentations... saying you gave him your body

So I throw it back at you just as u did.... if you don’t want to have sex...why do it and start to make it look like you did your man a favour as if he forced you.....

At the end of the day.. whether it’s sex, money, time or any other thing we give our partner...we humans do it because of what we mean to each other and expect a level of loyalty in return.... so don’t come here and play that card “if you can’t afford it why do it”.... like it’s just a humanitarian action for homeless people in the north

4 Likes

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Guys be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

For starters... I never accused all women....
Secondly... u sound attacked....who’s insulting their girlfriend becos she asked for a favour...
My comments wee general and addressed at this post.

I only told you plenty guys sponsor women to school becos u said guys here don’t do it... my comment was to let you know how common these things are in these mordern times...
I said most can't... And it's true.

But as usual for you women...u go all ballistics with your emotions, u pull the insult card...claiming if men can’t afford it why do it??
questioning the actions of men who can't afford a decent meal, but sponsor their girlfriends'... means I'm being emotional?

Coming from the gender that complains they were used and dumped....You will gladly spread your legs and have orgasm with a man... and when the relationship don’t go your way....u start lamentations... saying you gave him your body
sorry, this thread is actually from a man who gave women money he couldn't afford to spare... Got dumped and is here claiming that he was used after the orgasms that encouraged his actions... he has started his lamentations.

So I throw it back at you just as u did.... if you don’t want to have sex...why do it and start to make it look like you did your man a favour as if he forced you.....
have I created a thread complaining that I was used? On the other hand, I've gladly announced how I've been intimate with men I got rid off after they began to bore me... Sex is two person affair... That's my personal opinion. I don't speak for other women.

At the end of the day.. whether it’s sex, money, time or any other thing we give our partner...we humans do it because of what we mean to each other and expect a level of loyalty in return.... so don’t come here and play that card “if you can’t afford it why do it”.... like it’s just a humanitarian action for homeless people in the north

Exactly... When you give, do it without the intention of expecting something in return... That's actually humanity.

When you give a girl money, expecting to buy her affection, that's just plain stupidity.

You're not obligated to give money you desperately need... She's a human being who can afford to take care of herself.

It's ridiculous how you men give willing then complain after everything goes sour... What were you expecting? That women are angels? grin

If I give money to a man, I believe any day he could leave... Nothing ties him to me... Money definitely wouldn't earn his devotion.

That's common sense...

If you give your girlfriend money, it was a choice and responsibility you deliberately undertook.

If you can't afford to, don't do it.

If you can afford to, then why brag for doing someone a favour? Or try to mess up their image after a break up?

You haven't met women who give money to their partners... It's not that they don't exist, we don't see the need to announce every act of goodwill...

And we're not egoistic assholes who expect everyone we give money to bow to our every desire...

Did the op add what ruined his relationship? If he abused his girlfriend? Did you bother to ask? Or his generosity somehow makes up for every nasty behaviour of his?
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Because of lust. To get the pussy after getting the pussy they move on to the next pussy to put their dick[with the same method ] which is showing up worldly materials and some dead brain women wil fall for them..
[ie why relationship with dy is so boring ] and they will be on NL yelling trash calling name's after moving and putting their dick in every potholes that are available for them [pot calling kettle black ]
Exactly... Sex is mutual.. but if you can't afford to financially sponsor another individual, yet choose to...that's your problem.

They make it seem like they were blackmailed... Give if you can... Don't give if you can't.. it's simple.

But lemme leave Nairaland and focus on my own reason for being here... grin
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Martinez39s(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Riliwanb10:
My niggy, don't ever in your entire life make this two mistakes, because it will destroy your life.

1- sponsoring a girlfriend (useless bitch) with the aim of her marrying you after school.

2- Running away or relocating with a useless gold digger who has nothing to contribute in a relationship expect her puccy, while abandoning your friends and family.

7 Likes

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by advanceDNA: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Exactly... When you give, do it without the intention of expecting something in return... That's actually humanity.

When you give a girl money, expecting to buy her affection, that's just plain stupidity.

You're not obligated to give money you desperately need... She's a human being who can afford to take care of herself.

It's ridiculous how you men give willing then complain after everything goes sour... What were you expecting? That women are angels? grin

If I give money to a man, I believe any day he could leave... Nothing ties him to me... Money definitely wouldn't earn his devotion.

That's common sense...

If you give your girlfriend money, it was a choice and responsibility you deliberately undertook.

If you can't afford to, don't do it.

If you can afford to, then why brag for doing someone a favour? Or try to mess up their image after a break up?

You haven't met women who give money to their partners... It's not that they don't exist, we don't see the need to announce every act of goodwill...

And we're not egoistic assholes who expect everyone we give money to bow to our every desire...

Did the op add what ruined his relationship? If he abused his girlfriend? Did you bother to ask? Or his generosity somehow makes up for every nasty behaviour of his?
[/quote]

You are just playing around with words...nobody gives in relationship without it not being attached to emotions... not even you.. if you have sex with a man or buy him a phone..are you buying his love...?? you care about him, and the way you feel prompted you to express your love by sharing....There's nothing like if u cant afford it... don't do it....that's why i made example with sex... people sleep with their partners with emotions involved....thats why it hurt when betrayal happens even though you were not forced....

its not giving to the church or less privileged....
A man spending /sleeping with a woman expect loyalty
a woman sleeping/spending on a man expect loyalty as well. its a human thing..
.we invest time, money, emotions, body in our relationships...
It doesn't matter whether you can afford what you gave in the relationship or went out of your way to do it.,, betrayal still hurts either ways

You are talking like we are not discussing relationship....this is not two casual friends or colleagues helping each other...
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Qatar2022: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

Cry cry baby
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Qatar2022: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Things dy happen ooh

3 face to face again

5 I just accepted him this morning and he don start to daydream. He even texted his number to me and I deleted it instantly.

Hahahahah, E pain you
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Qatar2022: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

This post pain all NL female
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeremani: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

Mia kalifah grin
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by SarutobiEky(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

This girl sha. cheesy you sef don dey give gbas Gbos.. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by SarutobiEky(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

And if she was with a rich man you are still definitely going to make a crap post about it.
your try rest na
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by ScamExpose: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Riliwanb10:
My niggy, don't ever in your entire life make this two mistakes, because it will destroy your life.

you see that number 2?
Eloping with a partner that adds nothing to you?
Omo this girl almost waste my life finish, I had to go back to my family as a prodigal son and begged for forgiveness.
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
your try rest na

Nah ur comment?
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol this
Brostitue will not kill me grin

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Riliwanb10: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Boogyman557: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NA CONFIRM CAPRISUN U CAPRISUN SO. I SUPPOSE LAST TO KALA 4 AIR FOR U BUT STREET TIGHT NOW, MAYBE 2MOROW MORNING. WTF MAN
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by fattprince(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Things dy happen ooh
If nah him babe another man talk to like this wetin for be his reacti

Who are these stupid boys disturbing fati. See as they are disgracing theirselves. See reason why we preach death to people like this. If only they know you don't even deserve them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You??? / Do You Think My Girl Friend Is Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.