Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS (71816 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Viking007(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2019
The anger in me right now. The most annoying part is PDP. TOTAL SILENCE! THOSE USELESS IDIOTS CANT EVEN SAY A WORD. They only make foolish noise after they lose elections. What kind of USELESS country is this for goodness sake!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by majamajic(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
backnbeta:
Not unexpected... desperate dictators don't give up easily. It's just a shame on us all, if we can't stand up to this evil tyrant undecided

u and who ?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Resurgent2016: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
1972xy:
you and who ?
You go ahead and stage a revolution against a constituted authority, you are on your own.Revolution no matter how small in planing it is .it is a coup de ta. The consequence is death or life imprisonment.

This is a matter for the court to decide. Buhari has made himself a law. Its shameful someone with an understanding of how democracy and the rule of law will even attempt to justify this.

This is why Nigeria is going backwards even by African standard

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by tosinet(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wanted to post my view about the justice’s/court’s reaction to the contempt of the court by the DSS...the court should have taken a stronger stance in curbing such impunity but they were rather talking and explaining that the DSS can’t form a parallel court. The DG of DSS should have been held responsible and sanctioned... if he defended himself with evidence that he was directed by an higher authority then necessary actions can be taken.
Now impunity is growing wings and if action is not taken we have have a full grown dragon.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Honor10: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
We Yoruba people don't care

All we want is presidency in 2023.

U can never be Yoruba. Stop denying ur tribe.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Baroba(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
In all my years, I have never seen so much lawlessness in this hell hole called Nigeria... Invasion of NASS, court invasions, Judges harassed and picked up at night, activists picked up by gun totting criminals calling themselves the DSS...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by temi1526: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The Joy was short lived...Lol..

Let them quickly take sowore into custody...

His people are spineless

You are too foolish
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Olugbenga1234: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
But seriously can this country be better? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Even absolute Monarchs know not to execute power absolutely else they face the wrath of their subjects. It's coming for you and your loved ones. Keep keeping silent and not fight okay?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Yoighaman(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is so so sad. Buhari, why? We voted for you because we wanted a change, Jonathan we adjudged clueless, but his cluelessness is better than this dictactorship and impunity, you and your useless wife should not bring this country to her knees, this is so shameful. The international community are our only savior right now from this stupid tyrant. You plotted a coup way back and all your supporters were gullible enough to have overlooked it, now you are showing us that you haven't changed an inch. Is this dementia or simply being hard-hearted, you flout court orders yet claim to stand as a poster child for democracy and a sham change, why cause Nigeria this disgrace? Where are your fellow khaki guys, I think they should do the needful at this point. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by knowhowk: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gerald454:
I left Nigeria immediately buhari won in2015. Today am happy I took that decision. God will continue to help u guys with ur sai baba.
. grin grin Oga U wan kill me with Laughter ooo

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by maximusprime2000: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
am beginning to wonder weather this buhari and his DSS cohort brains are made of plastics. cant fathom dis national embarrassment in 21st century is really epic, dragging our name to the mud on a daily routine. omoyele should not be left along in this. it high time we all fight for our next generation unborn , other countries that went thru revolution neva experienced 1% of our suffering here.we all only knows how to run lips services. Nigeria go better song since 1960s but getting worse. this life is too shot and at least we will all die one day.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Davefate: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
A lot of Nigerians don't understand what it takes to become army officers talk less of war general like our president. This man sowore will see another side of the army general. I went to command school, I have related with army officers before, they are the list people on earth to convince about anything. Once they determine to do anything, it will take God and their superiors to stop them.Sowore was instrumental to this administration in 2015, you reap what you sow. Prison is loading for him based on what we saw in court today oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by babatee1985(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Can we all see now that 2face made a wise decision by calling off the Nationwide protest few years back! Assuming he never did, this would have been his fate too. God bless Nigeria, woe betides our politicians ..

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Audio Release

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Theboss100(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Paperwhite:
shocked Nigeria is doomed.The upgraded version of the full fledged tyranny of 1983-1985 have come to stay.

Guess it's time for a nationwide protest but our SW brethren are unconcerned.It's Sowore, Dasuki, El-Zazzaky, Bakare today.It can be me & you tomorrow.

The international communities, world bodies, reputable global figures should act now.Nigeria have never had it this bad & woeful.
the international community should act for what We wanted change, we must enjoy it all. Nobody is going anywhere. U were warned, but u chose to play deaf. Buhari till 2031 till the zombies become wise.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Enyimbamercedes: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
There is only one arm of government in Nigeria today- The Executive

We do not have a Judiciary and we do not have a legislative arm

You are all in big trouble. Your civil liberties will be taken away from you! You will gnash your teeth and regret the day you put your grubby fingers to thumb print APC!

You have no right to protest; you’ll be shot
You have no right to criticize online; you’ll be hung
You have no right to choose your leaders; you’ll be chased away from the polling booth
You have no right to enjoy your hard earned money; you’ll be called a fraudster
Next Level!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
babatee1985:
Can we all see now that 2face made a wise decision by calling off the Nationwide protest few years back! Assuming he never did, this would have been his fate too. God bless Nigeria, woe betides our politicians ..

A real man lives and dies by his convictions. 2face is not a man to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Sanchez01: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
Kylekent59:

How is it Jonathan's fault??

He conducted free and fair elections and the people (Nigerians) made their choices and boom, he "Buhari" won.

So hw is it his fault??

Please reason before saying trash.

You guys have been the one soliciting for free and fair election, what else has Jonathan done to you guys??

It is better you keep echoing it on twitter and not in real else, people are ready to smash your head.

He warned you guys before the election as seen below
[/s]
Are you guys cursed to see things from an objective viewpoint?

He warned Nigerians not to vote a dictator after his wife, Diezani, NOI and Oduah ran this country aground despite the rise in oil price. We kept on borrow while situations kept detoriating. This was around the time Marilyn Ogar of the DSS was also used in terrorizing people who spoke against Jonathan. Around this time was when the PDP was on the verge of disintegration and most of its members moved to the APC.

Remind me what Jonathan's campaign was all about again... Religion! Jonathan and Sambo never stopped telling Northerners not to vote Buhari because his vice is a Christian. Around this time was when the arms deal blew open and the service chiefs felt untouchable despite the massive corruption within his government. Remind me when Jonathan claimed stealing wasn't corruption again.

Had Jonathan's regime favoured Nigerians, a recycled dictator would never have been an option.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by excessmon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
What is this one typing
Is Ondo state not a Yoruba state?
Cos of fear you change mouth
Please learn to grow enough balls to conquer your fears in life
Throwback:

I never knew you were a steadfast ignoramus who delights in his own ignorance.

By his own words, Sowore is Ijaw from Ondo state, just as Kingsley Kuku of the Amnesty program who Allen Onyema is fronting for.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Asifiwe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
To your tent oh Israel, NIGERIA is no longer a United country, it is a tribal nation headed by the DULL Hausas. everyone should prepare to go their seperate ways. The sad incident of Rwanda will be a child's Play when the crisis begin
Hausa have taken over the country and have no regards for Law

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Flier: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
jayfolarin:
Even absolute Monarchs know not to execute power absolutely else they face the wrath of their subjects. It's coming for you and your loved ones. Keep keeping silent and not fight okay?
I think NLC should get involve to save us from this mess
Shut down Nigeria till all political prisoners are released
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by fergie001: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Viking007:
The anger in me right now. The most annoying part is PDP. TOTAL SILENCE! THOSE USELESS IDIOTS CANT EVEN SAY A WORD. They only make foolish noise after they lose elections. What kind of USELESS country is this for goodness sake!
If I tell.you my own anger now ehn....

I don't pay much heed to Sowore but no sane human being, i mean only an eternal fool will watch that video, and won't be angry.

Where did we go wrong as a people?

This is really really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by ernieboy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tranquillity360:
We yorubas won't take it.
even if they mete out this same I'll treatment to the VP( a yorubaman) you lot will still keep mute. cowards.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Rawtruth1: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Paperwhite:
shocked Nigeria is doomed.The upgraded version of the full fledged tyranny of 1983-1985 have come to stay.

Guess it's time for a nationwide protest but our SW brethren are unconcerned.It's Sowore, Dasuki, El-Zazzaky, Bakare today.It can be me & you tomorrow.

The international communities, world bodies, reputable global figures should act now.Nigeria have never had it this bad & woeful.
We were warned but Tinubu wanted to be president of Nigeria in 2023 and so he sold Nigeria to the Caliphate. The worst hasn't come yet
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by yusluvad(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
This man will one day become Nigeria president.
Mark my word Another Nelson Mandela in the making.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Gerrard59(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sai baba bu

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by 12inchess: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
At this stage what we need in Nigeria is a Military Coup. All these lawlessness started with removing a CJN by Buhari., Those who don't learn from history tend to repeat it.

PS: This is not a hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by yolkman20: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Now, I'm tired of this country
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Wettoid123: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Paperwhite:

Keep Quite! Nigeria is a sovereign nation you cannot invite outside world to interfere in our internal problem, in the first place sowore is still suppose to be under the custody of the dss,he committed a treasonable felony because he planned a revolution against a sovereign nation which was tag" revolution now"
So I believe you know the penalty for that cos Nigeria is not a Banana Republic there are still laws guiding us, #istandforonenigeria#
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by emonis88: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
bubu wah d feck nah

where and paid robots grin
Those of them weh dey call some people wailers, pls who is wailing now? Mr integrity is onboard.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Kylekent59: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
Are you guys cursed to see things from an objective viewpoint?

He warned Nigerians not to vote a dictator after his wife, Diezani, NOI and Oduah ran this country aground despite the rise in oil price. We kept on borrow while situations kept detoriating. This was around the time Marilyn Ogar of the DSS was also used in terrorizing people who spoke against Jonathan. Around this time was when the PDP was on the verge of disintegration and most of its members moved to the APC.

Remind me what Jonathan's campaign was all about again... Religion! Jonathan and Sambo never stopped telling Northerners not to vote Buhari because his vice is a Christian. Around this time was when the arms deal blew open and the service chiefs felt untouchable despite the massive corruption within his government. Remind me when Jonathan claimed stealing wasn't corruption again.

Had Jonathan's regime favoured Nigerians, a recycled dictator would never have been an option.

You haven't answered my question.

Stop being myopic, the truth still remains "Nigerians voted Buhari", stop blaming Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.