Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. (713 Views)

Types Of Men Women Should Date / Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Wislet(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2010
It is no longer a new thing that most men & women in our society today don't care for or value the word LOVE. It's almost the easiest thing to come out of our mouths whenever we see any pretty girl or cute/rich guy. Men gist of their conquests with girls & even try to outdo one another in the number of girls they take to bed. . . Unfortunately what most people don't know/fail to comprehend is that for every person, whether man/woman you sleep with, an exchange takes place. Exchange in the form of blood/spirits. Why do you think occultic men sleep with girls? Fun? Definitely not. They do so cos they know wat happens when they do. What most try to accomplish now is exchanging their lives with their victim's. At the point when maybe thru accident/whatever, they're on de point of drifting, they exchange their lives with that of dia victims. Resulting in de unexplainable death of someone somewhere else, which would be labelled 'natural causes'. U can believe it/u throw it in de ocean. The Fact still remains.
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2010
so are you saying that we shouldnt have se.x any longer or do a background check before we do?!
yes there are evil people out there but that shouldnt stop people from living their lives.

on a funny note: if people use condoms at all times (like they should) then no"fluids"will be exchanged therefore all is good!
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Tinksh(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2010
condoms dont protect your spirit, just sayin.

Nice one poster!! smiley
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Wislet(f): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2010
Why does a husband & wife after a while, tend to resemble each other? I saw a recent post by a guy, proudly talking about his conquest of over 750 women. But what Mr man does not know is dat for every girl he slept with, he exchanged something with her & she him. Some of us might have heard & probably discarded as non.sense that IT IS NOT EVERYONE WALKING THE STREETS IN FLESH & BLOOD THAT IS INDEED A HUMAN BEING. This is the last days. The enemy knows that the no 1 weakness of man is SEXUALLY RELATED. We call it 'having fun', 'it is our age', it's a passing phase of enjoyment'. Many men have had the so-called FUN & later got married, only to wish they never got married. Frustrations right, left & centre, Suicides, & de sudden change in character of their once 'angelic' wives. Not mentioning innumerable curses accrued from the anger of their scorned conquests. Men pls note this: Any curse laid on a man by any girl he deceives/scorns all in de name of fun DOES NOT FAIL. Most laugh it off while others don't know they are under one. Sexual intercourse is not 'ordinary' whether we delude ourselves with CON.DOM/not. It is just another product to deceive the conscience of man into a false sense of security. Desist from random sex! Warning. Anyone that takes this as a joke is very free to live his/her life. Like it is said, EXPERIENCE could be ur greatest teacher.
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by googles: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All those red district ashewos must have a gathered enough spirits to create a spirit kingdom o cheesy
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by SALady(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2010
Seriously where do people get these thoeries?
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2010
poster
stop putting sour milk in my cornflakes. . . . . . . . . .mindless, uninhibited, passionate and rewarding headbanging se.x with people that you barely know cannot be THAT bad?! lol!

if people took a little bit of my spirit everytime i had se.x with such people you mentioned then i would be spiritless by now, ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by kay177(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2010
Wislet, i dont know you to be a preacher naww, This one is scary and interest killing== So what do you advise us to do or we should ask for forgiveness of sin after having se x== since our good is a good and forgiving God undecided embarassed
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by no1madman(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2010
Wislet:

Why does a husband & wife after a while, tend to resemble each other? I saw a recent post by a guy, proudly talking about his conquest of over 750 women. But what Mr man does not know is dat for every girl he slept with, he exchanged something with her & she him.
what d hell is d something?
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Wislet(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2010
SA Lady:

Seriously where do people get these thoeries?
The spirit rules the physical. Don't be deceived.
MRbrownJAY:

poster
stop putting sour milk in my cornflakes. . . . . . . . . .mindless, uninhibited, passionate and rewarding headbanging se.x with people that you barely know cannot be THAT bad?! lol!

if people took a little bit of my spirit everytime i had se.x with such people you mentioned then i would be spiritless by now, ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Two ways have already been given unto man to choose from: Life & death. But de way of destruction seems to be sweeter to him & he laughs himself to an early grave.
kay177:

Wislet, i dont know you to be a preacher naww, This one is scary and interest killing== So what do you advise us to do or we should ask for forgiveness of sin after having se x== since our good is a good and forgiving God undecided embarassed
Forgiveness &Abstinence till u marry. Though some require deliverance. Don't try to make mockery of ur maker by seeking to ask forgiveness while u go on fornicating. Prevention is better than cure. As it is said, a monkey might go on a journey some day & not return.
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by kay177(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
Wislet:

The spirit rules the physical. Don't be deceived. Two ways have already been given unto man to choose from: Life & death. But de way of destruction seems to be sweeter to him & he laughs himself to an early grave. Forgiveness &Abstinence till u marry. Though some require deliverance. Don't try to make mockery of your maker by seeking to ask forgiveness while u go on fornicating. Prevention is better than cure. As it is said, a monkey might go on a journey some day & not return.

Many people need highly orchestrated deliverance grin smiley
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
Wislet:

Two ways have already been given unto man to choose from: Life & death. But de way of destruction seems to be sweeter to him & he laughs himself to an early grave.

bring it on baby, at least i will be leaving (early) with a grin on my face rather than following some mambo jambo preaching &*^%$ expecting me to turn down hot, healthy, juicy, and "sweet as candy" PUNANY. . . . . . . .LOL!

live and enjoy your life, i will enjoy mine!
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by no1madman(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
I ask again,what d fu, ck do they exchange during sex. . . . oh poster!
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by kay177(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^^

unknown gorilla monzoon grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by edu77: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Men & Women, Don't Delude Yourselves. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
Common wislet
you know we are all together in world of fornication trying to survive. . .
Its either you commit one sin or the other, no-one is innocent, and either ways our spirit gets polluted so pls cutoff the preaching

(1) (Reply)

Does The Best Man Have To Be Single Or Can He Be Married? / What Do U Need When Lonely / If U Were Shania? Wwyd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.