Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote (9657 Views)

Poll: Why do Women avoid taking dump in their boy friend's home?

Women are traditionally embarrassed with dumping: 50% (12 votes)
It is very unladylike to take a dump: 16% (4 votes)
Because they like to reserve the best for the last: 12% (3 votes)
I am a woman and I dump at will abeg: no shame: 20% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 12:24pm On May 23, 2011
PLZ VOTE

Why is it that women will rather drive out to take a dump instead of doing it in their new Boy friend's toilet?. It usually take long time before a women gets comfortable with taking a dump in her BF's home. Since taking a dump is a bodily function and your new boy friend already knows that you do it anyway, why try to hide the thought of it from him?. Besides, men can take a dump in their new GF's house on their first date: do they have shame at all?.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aminalib(f): 12:29pm On May 23, 2011
Seriously? Ive never heard that, interesting
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 12:41pm On May 23, 2011
Do you easily take dump in your new BF's home?
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aminalib(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2011
Yes Infact i easily did it this weekend tongue
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 9:52pm On May 23, 2011
aminalib:

Yes Infact i easily did it this weekend tongue

eeeewwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Nobody: 12:45am On May 24, 2011
^^^we can all understand that YOU are the one with the problem.
why should taking a dump at your partner´s place be a problem?! dont you shiit?! is shiitting wrong?!
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Nobody: 2:15am On May 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

why should taking a dump at your partner´s place be a problem?! dont you shiit?! is shiitting wrong?!

As one of the 'Agents' in The Matrix (first one) said: "It's the smell!" LOL! grin  grin  grin  grin

Besides women are just naturally self conscious about no.2.
I like to mess with my fellow woman in the public bathrooms.  grin
Walk in, hear the farts and everything and as they hear someone has walked
they start shuffling to hide the "bloop" sound  grin grin or they just stop all together.
I just take my time, apply my lip gloss or what ever and then leave.  grin

I don't care! I handle my business! No sense holding in days worth of food/waste because some
shallow-hal might want to believe you are not a human being!  tongue
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by iice(f): 3:22am On May 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I don't care! I handle my business! No sense holding in days worth of food/waste because some

End
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 3:26am On May 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

As one of the 'Agents' in The Matrix (first one) said: "It's the smell!" LOL! grin  grin  grin  grin

Besides women are just naturally self conscious about no.2.
I like to mess with my fellow woman in the public bathrooms.  grin
Walk in, hear the farts and everything and as they hear someone has walked
they start shuffling to hide the "bloop" sound  grin grin or they just stop all together.
I just take my time, apply my lip gloss or what ever and then leavegrin

I don't know what white chics eat, lol. Their blood sound is next to none. It is mainly black chics who are too conscious of the fart/no 2 thing. So,etimes, it can be very comforting to release the bomb jare.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 12:09pm On May 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

In so many ways. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2011
^^^i am sorry to hear that. IMHO, there is nothing wrong in shiitting and the earlier partners get over this, the more comfortable they will be around each other.

pretending that A) you dont shiit or B) that your shiit smells like lavender IS where your problem lay.

now, there was once a a very mixed discussion on NL about people STILL cleaning their asses with water (in this day and age). . . . . . . . SO, i would fully understand why you would want to be at home if you use water to clean yourself after number2!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by 190: 10:18pm On May 24, 2011
If my chick does does wat-eva in my house

I would send her packing!!

dont she have home training angry
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by tpia5: 10:22pm On May 24, 2011
i dont take a dump in my boyfriend's home because i told him i dont do the number 2.

wouldnt want to disillusion him.

eeewww gross.

lol.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 24, 2011
190:

dont she have home training   angry

And just like her, you would be full of schit!  hewwwyew! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2011
@190
so you would send your gf home after a great night together SIMPLY because she wants to take a dump in your house?! where are you manners?!
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by MrsChima(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2011
I took a good ole shitting all up in Mr. Chima's bathroom. I am not going to bleeped up my insides just cos somebody thinks that not ladylike. Bleep that. angry
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 1:51am On May 25, 2011
190:

dont she have home training   angry

Guys wey no get house dey always get big mouth. Let your mom make that decision because it is her house and not yours.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by LadyT(f): 2:38am On May 25, 2011
Are some of you normal? whats wrong with poohing? As long as you dont destroy the toilet or block the toilet. Is your boyfriend going to sniff your butt cheeks or come sniff the toilet?
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by adamsrib(f): 2:40am On May 25, 2011
grin Funny thread lol  Isn't that what the bathroom is for? I always carry matches in my purse for situations just like this but if you flush as you go, the smell won't be that bad. But if I can hold it I will, there is nothing better than using your own bathroom at home.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Ranoscky(m): 3:09am On May 25, 2011
The problem is, I like takin shower after dump, so if I check and see that i'll not be comfortable enough to take shower after dump [in my GF's house, then I rather forget about it.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aminalib(f): 3:35am On May 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Guys wey no get house dey always get big mouth. Let your mom make that decision because it is her house and not yours.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On May 25, 2011
Lol becus it is seen as being 'disrespectful'!lipsrsealed tongue

Watch link below:
tongue grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdkEQ39TjS0
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by 190: 5:50am On May 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by 190: 5:50am On May 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=indigo]And just like her, you would be full of schit!  hewwwyew! grin grin grin grin

Try it with me and im sending your arse back to America undecided

MRbrownJAY:

@190
so you would send your gf home after a great night together SIMPLY because she wants to take a dump in your house?! where are you manners?!

Its lack of manner's, women should always be feminine in their approach, How can u go to a new dudes house and shiiit all over the place, contaminate the air and come out and tell the dude you love him

Hiss undecided

aloy/emeka:

Are u trying 2 say i dont have a house of my own! do u even know me? better watch your mouth before i do something terrible to your 32 undecided

adamsrib:

grin Funny thread lol  Isn't that what the bathroom is for? I always carry matches in my purse for situations just like this but if you flush as you go, the smell won't be that bad. But if I can hold it I will, there is nothing better than using your own bathroom at home.

Exactly in as much as u aint supposed to even shiit in the first place at all but i agree with u on the bolded, I am a very sensitive person, and i cant imagine, having a hot new chiick bending down and struggling with that white bowl of toilet

Its lack of manner's and very disturbing
such things are meant for men alone undecided
If you get attacked cos of what u eat, then board a transport home and do it at your place, u could come back when ure OK some day else angry

aminalib:

grin grin grin

Keep [s]shiiting @ your boyfriend's, someday he would replace u cos of your constant shiiiting[/s] laffing with your 32 angry[/color]
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 5:53am On May 25, 2011
adamsrib:

I don't get it, what is the matchbox for?
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 6:50am On May 25, 2011
190:

[color=red]

Are u trying 2 say i dont have a house of my own! do u even know me? better watch your mouth before i do something terrible to your 32  undecided

Have you paid rent or mortgage in your life before?. That is why I tend to be surprised when I see you chasing beautiful ladies like  Mzdarkskin, Ogugua and Rokiatu. Where will you take them when one of them eventually agrees to date you(like never)?. Your mamas house?
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by adamsrib(f): 7:17am On May 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I don't get it, what is the matchbox for?

Lighting a match then blowing it out takes the smell.away. That is a trick my Mom taught me long ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 7:26am On May 25, 2011
adamsrib:

Lighting a match then blowing it out takes the smell.away. That is a trick my Mom taught me long ago.

Your mom taught you how to fart silently, flavorlessLY and odorlessLY?. She try o. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by adamsrib(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2011
^^The topic is about pooing.
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 7:50am On May 25, 2011
adamsrib:

^^The topic is about pooing.

haba, pooing and farting are siblings na. They come together, don't they?
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by 190: 7:57am On May 25, 2011
Very disturbing topik

such things are better not imagined

[s]Thank Gawd im not like u guys cos i dont need a toilet in my life undecided
[/s]

eww

aloy/emeka:

Have you paid rent or mortgage in your life before?. That is why I tend to be surprised when I see you chasing beautiful ladies like  Mzdarkskin, Ogugua and Rokiatu. Where will you take them when one of them eventually agrees to date you(like never)?. Your mamas house?

Point of correction, I live on my own OK ( My girl wife know's this and shes visited already )
Re: Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote by aloyemeka1: 1:23pm On May 25, 2011
190:

Very disturbing topik

such things are better not imagined

[s]Thank Gawd im not like u guys cos i dont need a toilet in my life  undecided
[/s]

eww

Point of correction, I live on my own OK ( M[b]y girl wife[/b] know's this and shes visited already )

You are not sure whether it is girlfriend or wife yet you have one?. May be it is boyfriend we are talking here since you don't know the appropriate name for gay partners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex" Woman Cries Out / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face / Fastest fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.