Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (100901 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by hermesprogidy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Is Nigeria really a Zoo or Evil forest?
More like Evil Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eye Witness Report - Why Sowore Was Rearrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJl6btSjQI
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Kingspin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
Take him to American or European embassy.
And may God bless Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu for refusing to bow to DSS pressure. Tomorrow the zoo will say they found 5trillion under the bed of Justice Ojukwu.

Quote: [s]Tomorrow the zoo will say they found 5trillion under the bed of Justice Ojukwu[/s]

And Nigerians will go ahead to cheer the govt.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by tck2000(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
chai
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

people like you should better take nigeria serious....

just callin it zoo and thinkin nothin will happen when you fvckup is a big mistake....

Who be this one na!!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by obidark: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Felixamos:

Who be this one na!!

a nigerian....!!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by obidark: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Eye Witness Report - Why Sowore Was Rearrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJl6btSjQI

sowore was not granted bail in any capacity....

judge adjourned,sowore return to prison till then....simple....
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chizmickey:
Buhari is a very wicked man, why would you try to arrest someone a day after releasing him?
I hope this is not hate speech? I did not say Muhammadu buhari, I only said buhari

Lol... It's only one person in the whole of Nigeria that bears that name..
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

a nigerian....!!

You've gotten the reply you wanted. I hope you can now sleep quietly..
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by obidark: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Felixamos:

You've gotten the reply you wanted. I hope you can now sleep quietly..

i always sleep very well,solong i dont think about people like you....
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by SmartMugu: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:

It will be more of a political asylum considering the Position of the United States on democracy and justice. This isn't really about law since the DSS just disregarded the law few hours ago.

What I mean is that when once the Embassy Gate is locked, DSS can't do anything .
I understand your view. I doubt if the US Embassy will open their doors and participate in distrupting an on-going case though. If that was the case, several Nigerians in the US will run to Nigerian Embassies in the US to evade arrests too. Such things like asylum typically undergo a process and the embassy is not the first point of contact.

I think DSS moves may be intended to frustrate Sowore into losing his permanent residency in the US. A US green card holder typically loses his green card after being away from the US for more than 6 months. Sowore is getting closer to that threshold if it isn't passed yet.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

i always sleep very well,solong i dont think about people like you....

You don't need to tell me. Just go ahead and sleep..
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by nairalanduseles: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

Oyedepo warned us in 2015 that if buhari wins, Nigeria will become hell, people mocked him but look the country today, nor be hell?

Oyedepo is a fraud ...

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
SmartMugu:

I understand your view. I doubt if the US Embassy will open their doors and participate in distrupting an on-going case though. If that was the case, several Nigerians in the US will run to Nigerian Embassies in the US to evade arrests too. Such things like asylum typically undergo a process and the embassy is not the first point of contact.

I think DSS moves may be intended to frustrate Sowore into losing his permanent residency in the US. A US green card holder typically loses his green card after being away from the US for more than 6 months. Sowore is getting closer to that threshold if it isn't passed yet.

Yeah, it was just wishful thinking. He's been rearrested though.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by obidark: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Felixamos:

You don't need to tell me. Just go ahead and sleep..

its friday evening,and i should go to sleep because you say so....??
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Oyedepo is a fraud ...
K
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by obidark: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Drunk78:
Department of Biochemistry in UniAbuja, watch how a student recorded her lecturer with the Assistant Class Rep, watch out guys!
click here to download main video

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10691194_gut_jpegddb5a7b8b8d34a7a6d633ce968a04f73

why is it that when discussions get heated up,individuals like you come with sexual stuff to distract....??

we nigerians are too pissed to care about yanshin day and night.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

its friday evening,and i should go to sleep because you say so....??
This is the last time I will reply u..
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by obidark: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Felixamos:

This is the last time I will reply u..

and who names himself felix....??
no black man would name himself felix....!!

you suspect....
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Princemolar101: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu will always live long He is Austradamus of our time
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Princemolar101: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu will always live long He is the man who see tomorrow from this hour he is my leader and I will match when he says match and stop when he say so
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by farouk1989: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Y did I find myself in this country..... Y Y Y?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by lereinter(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard to feel pity for Yele. Buhari has always been an idiot. but some dullards plus yele helped bring him in 2015 . a leopard can never change its spots

How would he have known that buhari was a devil

Some people like "occupy Nigeria" have not said anything

The same Jonathan sold bayelsa to buhari and apc
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by MrTeeo: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
MizMyColi:

You are a part of it.

Me that I have relocated to Canada. Left 3 months ago
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Insectkiller: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Freehuman:
I'm laughing with tears in my eyes. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. I think they should find a way to the American Embassy. The DSS won't do shit there.

American Marines and their weapons there go do make DSS faint.

Falana- Vin Diesel 1 of Nigeria

Lolzz grin
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Insectkiller: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm...

What is happening??
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm FAST AND FURIOUS

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by ofwest47(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2019
Falana is Sowore's lawyer and not his surety so he has no authority to carry him away.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Awoo88: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2019
okeyglm:
pls move him directly to us embassy. we need to safe this our hero
You hero!! Not many people see him as a hero
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by DaddyNimo(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2019
you're all cowards, na only online una sabi protest, see your mates in Iraq, and other serious minded countries. you all deserve evil leaders, cos y'all selfish and self centered. stupid weak ass dundy citizens. only to shout online and argue over stupid issues.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2019
THE FULL NARRATIVE OF HOW SOWORE WAS RE-ABDUCTED BY SSS (DSS) IN COURT TODAY (6/12/2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wikz1t8-NTI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.