Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (100876 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Eteka1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Guys calm down. The moment Sowore decided to start organizing a revolution (which he personally said on video is aimed at bringing down the government), he should have known there would be consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Oshin56(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Is Nigeria really a Zoo or Evil forest?
this country is not a zoo because animals give themselves respect, but I think this is evil country, because devil have leave it territory and presently I think devil now reside in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by joyandfaith: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

there is order in zoo. nigeria is typical evil forest and plant kingdom

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by knowhowk: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Which Way Nigeria.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Onyekachi419(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Both cheesy
Let's enjoy our change sorry next level cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Its both and hell.......religious people got no idea..... Nigeria is confirmed hell
Oyedepo warned us in 2015 that if buhari wins, Nigeria will become hell, people mocked him but look the country today, nor be hell?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by NwsBoy: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
gideonite98:
It is finished sad sad
No respect for law
No respect for human rights
No equality before the law
Only corruption and misuse of power

Wakanda here I come embarassed

I used to be proud to be a Nigerian...but now..

In case you don't know...some politicians are now legally privatizing properties that does not belong to them with their power..

I don't think our politicians care for the citizens..
I'm ashamed of NIGERIA..
GOD BLESS THE POSITIVELY HUSTLING NIGERIANS..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard to feel pity for Yele. Buhari has always been an idiot. but some dullards plus yele helped bring him in 2015 . a leopard can never change its spots

stop fooling & disgracing ur ancestors online, buhari became the president in 2015 becos nigerian had no option, election as alway been between two parties, fastforward to 2019 buhari also won, was it also sowere, uncle dele or pastor bakare that pushed him in. with atiku did nigerians really have a choice.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by ajebuter(f): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just drive him to any foreign mission:

Embassy or High Commission of another country where he would be safe..

Sowore will just be another Julian Assange in Ecuadorian embassy..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by temielects(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol he's no more been addressed as the presidential candidate of the ADC he's now an activist...mumu people,answer your case and stop all this useless drama.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Diesel1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
emmabest2000:
Sowore will take backyard disappear like Nnamdi Kalu

that makes me remember the adage we used those day days when obi was still a boy

VOOOM KA MMA KARIA STATEMENT grin

(Obi will always be a boy forever )
Trash
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by LadySarah: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
to those that post comments in Religion thread of Islam. you know that a tag would be attached to your monicker's signature that says "you accept Allah and Muhammed as his prophet".

pls, for how long would this tag stay on your monicker before it clears off?

or is it going to stay on your monicker permanently?

pls, I need a response....

cc:
NLSavage
u11ae1013
chuose2

not specific but if you stop commenting there it will disappear overtime,at least 1 yr grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Petitediva10(f): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
nija sef..which way?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by emonis88: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin Buhari na confam bastard
No let DSS see this ur comment o! My arm pit dey Clear o!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Daviddson(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:
I'm laughing with tears in my eyes. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. I think they should find a way to the American Embassy. The DSS won't do shit there.

American Marines and their weapons there go do make DSS faint.

Falana- Vin Diesel 1 of Nigeria
Even if he's taken to Togolese embassy, they can't do anything. That's how powerful embassies are.
MillerJnr:

Hahahahahaha, naim Dem kill us ambassador for US embassy inside Libya
It was a mob action.
Freehuman:

Nope. According to VCDR, 1961, Diplomats have immunity against criminal trial . Non of the 53 articles in the Convention provides that a Diplomatic or consular mission can shield a criminal or fugitive in their place of mission. The DSS would break in since there's no express Provision on such matter. Imagine a group that committed contempt of court by chasing out a jugde few hours ago?
Only a strong embassy could have stopped them.
Of course they could break in, but by doing that they'll have broken international convention guarding embassies.
Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks stayed in the London embassy of Ecuador (a largely "powerless" country) for several years and the UK police were unable to go arrest him, until they ejected him before they could arrest him, just this year.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by EagleNest(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
But people were warned not to vote Buhari back considering that his first term was without focus and uninspiring but No, he is the best thing ever from Nigeria. Let's all enjoy his 2nd term. He is the special one. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Ebeano49(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kanu called it a Zoo. Animals, including those on NL, called for his head.
Una never see anything.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by yolkman20: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don’t pity sowore at all... he should be locked up till 2045

You're a big fool.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by 8stargeneral: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
when u hv a tyrant as a president... No one is save in Nigeria!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by KanuSE: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin
Buhari na confam bastard

Lol cheesy
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
The east and west should unite and vote against northern tyranny
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Olugbenga1234: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Zoos are organized and neatly kept

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by emmydee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
I am speechless!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by PataAlhaja(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
yolkman20:
I don’t pity sowore at all... he should be locked up till 2045

You're a big fool.

Your father is the biggest fool.

Sowore no need your pity, He's a real man not a pussy like your father.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by PataAlhaja(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard to feel pity for Yele. Buhari has always been an idiot. but some dullards plus yele helped bring him in 2015 . a leopard can never change its spots

Fool, Sowore does not need your pity.

Na before dem born your papa him don dey fight for the interests of the common man.

Idiot!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by salbis(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by surgical: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
maddman:
One established truth by now is a sound mind would never vote for Buhari. Sai Baba chanters are just mentally-impoverished imbe'ciles.
putting buhari back to power was an act of suicide by those who did it,babangida is a patriotic nationalist by saving the nation from this tyrant only for the people by themselves bring this plague upon themselves

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by SarkinYarki: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
ericsmith:

stop fooling & disgracing ur ancestors online, buhari became the president in 2015 becos nigerian had no option, election as alway been between two parties, fastforward to 2019 buhari also won, was it also sowere, uncle dele or pastor bakare that pushed him in. with atiku did nigerians really have a choice.

Shut up you and I know Buhari never won the 2019 election , he used federal might to rig it !!! And yes with Atiku Nigerians had a better choice than this utter failure there

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
LadySarah:

not specific but if you stop commenting there it will disappear overtime,at least 1 yr grin

1 yr!!! ha!!!!

that's wickedness.

putting a caliphate on public forum like this NL...... while I can easily roam about other threads including the "Christian section" without no restriction.

that's rubbish.

make I kuku lock up, then.

thanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.