Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (100875 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by akinz5: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
What do you expect from Fulani president? Doom and anachy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by chinwezdasilva: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
pwansunriseteam:
Ok
Impunity every where
They should know that life is turn by turn
You smile today
I smile tommorow
If you do me today and I do you tommorow
No vase
Na lie dis days the person go kill you so you no go smile tomorrow
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by YusufTheGreat: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Is Nigeria really a Zoo or Evil forest?
what ever it is you and ur family are in it too
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by therajah: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
A zoo located inside an evil forest

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Ayodele1987(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria my country hmm, Drama everywhere
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by alexola20(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by spinna: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ghen Ghen! high speed chase ..action movie starring Baba Femo and Yele Sowore..

But why would this DSs keep embarrasing themselves and the whole country? The other time they blockaded Nass .. shameful.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Ikenna62: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
How did we even get to this point as a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by greggng: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daboomb:

- Sowore was in court for his case with Govt (he sued Govt for not obeying court order to release him on bail).
- DSS claimed they have complied with the court Order (just released him yesterday!)
- EFCC tried to scatter the Court room and prevent the Judge from sitting over the case. They succeeded.
- Judge adjourned case till February 2020.
- DSS then immediately tried to arrest him right there in court. There was a serious scuffle as his TEam of Lawyers resisted.
- Falana, his lead counsel, managed to take Sowore into his Car
- EFCC gave hot chase, still trying to arrets him. They said they only want o ask him one or two questions in their office,
- To prevent "death by accident" during the chase and as a law officer, Falana agreed to come over to the DSS office, with Sowore.
- Falana brought Sowore there and the DSS siezed him and locked him up.

That is a summary of what happened. Watch the video on Channels Tv and other Private stations, NTA will not show it.

We can all see that Buhari has once again, showed he is a Tyrant and Dictator and he is using the DSS as a weapon of Oppression of Nigerians
This will not end with Sowore alone, Nigerians are in for a very bad time, between now and 2023.

I am not sowore fan. Infact I am a buharist but I believe if what you said is correct , then dss has acted on their own. Mr president will not support this shameful act. What is it that they wanna ask him now which they failed to ask him ever since he was in there custody? Having said this, I will have to wait for dss official statement to be able to judge properly
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Daboomb: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
greggng:

I am not sowore fan. Infact I am a buharist but I believe if what you said is correct , then dss has acted on their own. Mr president will not support this shameful act. What is it that they wanna ask him now which they failed to ask him ever since he was in there custody? Having said this, I will have to wait for dss official statement to be able to judge properly

If you have been following this brigandage actions of DSS, it did not start with this episode.

Ask yourself: Why will the President and head of the country be silent and pretend everything is fine, not utter a word about the action of his State Secret Service, directly under his command ........if the Order was not directly from him?

Issues like this will never be allowed to fester, if it does not serve the interest of the President and if he does not order it.
We should have laws holding DSS Directors and other Heads of Security agencies to account, for their official actions, so they can be held accountable, even after their service.
Dont forget, one of the silly offences for which Sowore was initaially arrested was "Insulting the President"! shocked shocked grin grin

What about former NSO, Dansukki? What about El Zakzaky?
Why cant Buhari just turn himself to the Supreme Court, openly so we all know that he is the Executie and Judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by AngelicBeing: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
lt is a useless country that should be auctioned off on eBay, nonsense and Buhari cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daboomb:

I dont educate "happy" dumb-azz who cant watch videos, who cant interprete what they see on Video when they watch one and dont have the MB to ask Google to educate them or a TV to watch Breaking News. grin grin

Seek the Truth and the Truth will set you free, Mr. Prisoner! undecided

bakescos01:

Lol, you can borrow data to watch the video if you are so much interested in watching it. You think this is comedy right. Shame
Before it became a joke, Nigeria has a joke ever since, don't let me seem to be the making it a comedy here.
Fg will do drama in the morning, zzz will join them, next na court, before you know, media will follow suit and nairalanders will not let you rest with their cheap comments.
Abeg, I can't waste my hard earned MB to watch worthless video I insist, drama everywhere.
No be here we dey wey SDM ani wet in den dey call am dey sleep for floor, dey fall for police vehivce, ani u don forget fayose own, what of metuh seller, you don forget? Even the recent Mauna forming sick after swallowing billions of naira, no be videos be all these?
Aneg I'm not interested, gbe video!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Boyooosa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daboomb:

I dont educate "happy" dumb-azz who cant watch videos, who cant interprete what they see on Video when they watch one and dont have the MB to ask Google to educate them or a TV to watch Breaking News. grin grin

Seek the Truth and the Truth will set you free, Mr. Prisoner! undecided

bakescos01:

Lol, you can borrow data to watch the video if you are so much interested in watching it. You think this is comedy right. Shame
Before it became a comedy, Nigeria has bn a joke ever since, don't let me seem to be the one making it a comedy here.
Fg will do drama in the morning, dss will join them, next na court, before you know, media will follow suit and nairalanders will not let you rest with their cheap comments.
Abeg, I can't waste my hard earned MB to watch worthless video I insist, drama everywhere.
No be here we dey wey SDM abi wetin den dey call am dey sleep for floor, dey fall for police vehiclee, abi u don forget fayose own, what of metuh seller, you don forget? Even the recent Maina forming sick after swallowing billions of naira, no be videos be all those ones?
Abeg I'm not interested, gbe video!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by KushLyon(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
The making of fast and furious part 9....the return of bomber man.... Staring Falana as Vin Diesel
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by meccuno: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
to those that post comments in Religion thread of Islam. you know that a tag would be attached to your monicker's signature that says "you accept Allah and Muhammed as his prophet".

pls, for how long would this tag stay on your monicker before it clears off?

or is it going to stay on your monicker permanently?

pls, I need a response....

cc:
NLSavage
u11ae1013
chuose2
Believe in allah. My friend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Raylight2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
I pray he doesn't get assassinated in this process
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Tchange1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ikenna62:
How did we even get to this point as a country?

Are you asking me or British
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by samtol4(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
Take him to American or European embassy.
And may God bless Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu for refusing to bow to DSS pressure. Tomorrow the zoo will say they found 5trillion under the bed of Justice Ojukwu.
Justice Ojukwu will be falsely accused soon

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by wizzyarts: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is another Zee world channel..... Plz turn in on no. Buhari on DSTV ......... No.DSS on Gotv
No. kanu on Strong TV �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by foreshore(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Goldensword: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
The greatest prophet alive today, mazi Nnamdi KANU saw this years back, he
cried out, but Nigerians mocked him and Called him, even still calling him all manner of unprintable names, today it's happening before our very own eyes, and it can only get worse,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Passionate888: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
okeyglm:
pls move him directly to us embassy. we need to safe this our hero
which dirty hero? He wanted change, change he got.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Anogo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
dis ya comment is the comment I HV seen with d highest likes on Nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Neddyogu(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:
I'm laughing with tears in my eyes. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. I think they should find a way to the American Embassy. The DSS won't do shit there.

American Marines and their weapons there go do make DSS faint.

Falana- Vin Diesel 1 of Nigeria

Is sowore an American citizen? Would he be admitted into the embassy? What interest does the US govt have in sowore?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by chukel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/06/breaking-heavily-armed-dss-operatives-chase-falana-he-drives-sowore-bakare-out-court
so many lies in this write. First was that DSS chased the judge out with a gun. This only means that the court proceeding didn't end. Then again they said the judge adjourned to 11, 12 and 13th of February 2020.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by UncleJudax(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
SoNature:

Falana just spoke with Channels TV.

He said that Sowore has been rearrested on fresh charges

This country is in a big mess!
Hahahaha. Sai Buhari
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by webngnews: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by bigfrancis21: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
ajebuter:
Just drive him to any foreign mission:

Embassy or High Commission of another country where he would be safe..

Sowore will just be another Julian Assange in Ecuadorian embassy..

I just learned something new today. Say he was driven to the US embassy, for example, can the US embassy repatriate him out of the country without his passport, which may have been seized?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by LabDNA: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
All the democratic gains made from 1999 have been eroded.

If buhari can intimidate the judiciary and get away with, without consequences, be rest assured that another president will come and do it.

In civilized and democratic countries, pens order the guns but in a lawless and chaotic banana republic ruled by tyrants, the guns are mightier that the pen.

A new precedence have been set.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.