Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven (85331 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by kelvxyn: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Attention seeker.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by ZombieTERROR: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flavour the gigolo

Eager to beat 2face record

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Donvictor2015: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Could this be true
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by papermill: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
she lied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by moderatorr: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
E remain small make she claim r*ape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Mac2016(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Auxtin85(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another shameless !diot
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Diction10nairal: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Omo see Auntie...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Juniorangel(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fish brain

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where is the lady? or is she the masquerade there?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flavour can never sleep with this cheap #500 short time babe,never!

Flavour's taste, I know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by moorevic(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Juliet otuocha
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Tookool(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Officialcartel:
The slut is trying to gain attention
What kind of attention Oga, she's only trying to get the attention of the man that got her pregnant and ran away, leaving her to take care of all the responsibilities. Even if he's not marrying her, he should be involved in raising the child. Let him contribute his quota, maybe financially

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Datingcomrade(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hehehehehehehehe, and you allowed him plant his seed inside you, I no be your family but your shame dey catch me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dumb ho

The lies are easily detected. So every celebrity or man of affluence can have their lives upended by any ho on social media? And some people are demanding flavor take a DNA. Really?

The lady should first provide proof that she knows flavor. Text messages, pictures, videos. She has nothing. Just using flavor to gain following on SM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Ancecoker(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere, the lady who claims she had a baby for Flavour has opened up on how Flavour allegedly slept with her without protection by promising her heaven and earth.

Read what she wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sbM64HX_O/

I am loving it grin
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Commentor: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Beauty queen indeed.

Flavour come see your pikin.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by MusaAjebutta: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flavor nabania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by yomi007k(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Are you a joke?? Are you dumb?? So you are this daft that he brainwashed you?? This girl must be mad .. Better look for a way to train up your daughter so that she wouldn't end up being stupid just as you were

This thing no hard na..just do DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Beverlyjean(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Establish my family ....women from poor homes are the most desperate sets

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by dazzlingd(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Village people strong...that kind jazz wey confuse flavour fall in love with this average looking lady mad gan

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by SmartMen: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Women and FAME... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by CapitalHYC(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
yomi007k:

This thing no hard na..just do DNA test.

Abii nah... I'm not even against her saying she has a baby for Flavour, but as old as she is, telling us Flavour brainwashed is getting me pissed off, as old as she is... She only consented to sleep with him because he is a superstar and she wants the baby mama job too... They are just useless and lazy set of idiots with stupid sense of entitlement

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by naijadrivablog: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
He promised you heaven and earth and he chop
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by lozanni(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chai ! Flavour fall our hands, pesin wey do mouth like say puff puff dey her cheeks undecided
Anyway, maybe Konji hold am bad bad.
The girl too no dey smart, upon all the 'tales' wey Flavour spin, she still fell for them.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by goodyswaggs(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.