Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven (85313 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by MrFly(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
na omo and hypo wey im use wash d brain abi?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by chiomzy86(f): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere, the lady who claims she had a baby for Flavour has opened up on how Flavour allegedly slept with her without protection by promising her heaven and earth.

Read what she wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sbM64HX_O/

If some big men will go as low as sexing their house girls,some impregnant mad women,who is flavour not to do this one?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by simplepee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shameful.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by adollyboy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oponu.afofun gbemu,ode omo
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Sniper101(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mtcheew
Olosho na olosho

Nexxxxt
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Amiteye(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where the girl? I go vex for flavour!! I wouldn't even touch that gal with my uncelebrity dick. But cute kid anyway
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by seunmohmoh(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84685621:

Seun, as in like breaking the quotes in parts?
Yes
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by MistaBabz: 2:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Lol, another low life, hunger-striken attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by shaw2(m): 4:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Ezi
Brainwashed you like present day men of God abi?
Some people really don't have shame.
Millipede brain
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Neyoone: 6:45am On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm insede life
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Mftivi: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Oh, the desire to always want to be seen as victims. Some dumb fvks will buy this fuckery though

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Gunner1759: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Clown

lalasticlala:
Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere, the lady who claims she had a baby for Flavour has opened up on how Flavour allegedly slept with her without protection by promising her heaven and earth.

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by realmrsugar: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2019
so as you dey like this ...you happen to be the best flavour has set his eyes on all his life .......i smell lies all over u ..including dat ur over fine face ....ijee africa can't ever stoop this low
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by laivwire(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Low budget Khafi
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Yes
You will first paste and copy all what you want to quote into the comment box.

Then you highlight from where you want to start and stop quoting from and click the little yellow box above (the last one before the green emojis).
You will then make your comment under it.

(Your comment will appear like ours appeared)
Then You continue doing that until you are through with as many quotes as you want.
Hope it helps.

UP BLUES! wink

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by GistfullsMedia(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Joshmodest:
I pity offset and culture , they beta advice you to enjoy where you are , if they carry you go shitta or Idi oro , my girl chances you'll return home this month - very slim , that is if offset pays correct cash ...
Even tiwa savage is very comfortable with her lekki , and doesn't attempt to visit the "hood"...
you think you're street enough , our streets no dey strap gun all around oh ,but wetin dey pass gun !
you don see where agbero hang shirt for breeze...you don't want to Cardi !

Read more below:
MUST READ!! Watch How Young Lady Pumps Up Her Small Breast In Laboratory (VIDEO)
Watch here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/11/must-read-watch-how-young-lady-pumps-her-small-breast.html

I Want To Go To The Hood, I Want To See The Real Nigeria” – Cardi B (Video)
Read here:- https://www.nairaland.com/5569208/want-go-hood-want-see#84699383

Must read: Zinoleesky Holds Tight A Lady Butt At Club
Read here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/12/music-download-mp3-joromi-zinoleesky.html

BABCOCK SEXTAPE:- Was Babcock Right To Have Expelled The Girl? (Watch Video & Judge)
Read here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/11/babcock-sextape-was-babcock-right-to-have-expelled-the-girl.html

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by seunmohmoh(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2019
post=84699277:

Ok

Then you highlight from where you want to start and stop quoting from and click the little yellow box above (the last one before the green emojis).
Practice

Then You continue doing that until you are through with as many quotes as you want.
Hope it helps.

UP BLUES! wink
For life.
Hope I get it. Lol

I got it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Okpoko1: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
post=84699277:

Hope it helps.

UP BLUES! wink
[/s]
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2019
seunmohmoh:
For life.
Hope I get it. Lol

I got it. Thanks
Yeeeaaa! wink
You did well.
You got 98%.
2% more to be perfect.
Lol cheesy
We gonna win our match today 3.0.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Okpoko1: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
post=84700694:

Yeeeaaa! wink
You did well.
You got 98%.
2% more to be perfect.
Lol cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by VanSARS: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blessed13:
Up coming attention seeker angry Atleast find something better to say like he hit me with his car in 2012 not sleep with you Mtcheewwww
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

And this is becoming too much now looking for excuses and lie just to trend pls women grow up and look for something better to do. Still wondering why this made front page
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by seunmohmoh(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
post=84700694:

Yeeeaaa! wink
You did well.
You got 98%.
2% more to be perfect.
Lol cheesy
Kante and Abraham to score hopefully. Why are they rushing the matches?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Aboks(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
hungry youth

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by NEDU001: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2019
lalasticlala:

You No reach
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by ChristmasBells: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2019
safarigirl:
but not any girl can fall gor silly words.

This is a full grown woman, not a girl. She was at least 29 when Flavor purportedly brainwashed her, she must not have much of a brain if it is flimsy words like that she has to hear to open her legs for a man. It is a wonder she has not had multiple children from different men since she has akamu for brains.

She should have just left her stupidity in the first reveal, this extra talk does not make her look any better. She just looks like a gullible idiot that deserves whatever is happening to her.

But this is not about the foolish woman and an adventurous dick, this is about the child. So, let Flavor do the DNA and if the child is his, he should take her from this idiot, so she doesn't pass on her stupidity to this little girl.
You cant hide or fight the truth only time will tell.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by ChristmasBells: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2019
safarigirl:
but not any girl can fall gor silly words.

This is a full grown woman, not a girl. She was at least 29 when Flavor purportedly brainwashed her, she must not have much of a brain if it is flimsy words like that she has to hear to open her legs for a man. It is a wonder she has not had multiple children from different men since she has akamu for brains.

She should have just left her stupidity in the first reveal, this extra talk does not make her look any better. She just looks like a gullible idiot that deserves whatever is happening to her.

But this is not about the foolish woman and an adventurous dick, this is about the child. So, let Flavor do the DNA and if the child is his, he should take her from this idiot, so she doesn't pass on her stupidity to this little girl.
You cant hide or fight the truth only time will tell...
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by moorevic(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
KanuSE:

and you dey answer kanu

What's otuocha?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by AlphaSoul: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

LMAO... This guy uses gullible
girls a lot. What happened to
Postinor usage?

Just do a DNA test and take
care of the child.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.