Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven (85314 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Bukurlastical(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
They should go for DNA text and if d baby truly belongs to flavour he should he should accept her even if he can't marry her mother children are blessing from God.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by hokafor(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flavor must be wondering how did he end up with an ugly gold digger. Maybe the slut used touch and follow on flavor.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by DAVVIDD(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
He promised u heaven and earth; lol.....you Guys make me laugh
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by erai30(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
But we never can tell o, she might just be telling us the truth.... Men knows how it feels when you are high and you call an ugly girl "my Angel", then the next morning you swear never to taste alcohol in your life after seeing the damage. grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
DrHighchief:
Are u saying anybody can brainwash and sleep with u or its because is a celebrity?

Does she look bright to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Awoo88: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
This girl stupid die. A classic case of a conscious deliberate stupidity
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
moorevic:
Juliet otuocha

What's otuocha?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by mbjsuki(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another father Abraham in the making!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Trust me this girl will soon be popular.. "very popular"
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
seniormallam:
With this her mumu look, flavour called you miss world and you didn't code he's lying to you already?............ Did you pass for miss abakpa?
Flavor you've been elevated to the level of sampling Anner, and the other beauty queen and we don't trust you with chidinma either....... Why come to knack village girl for the guyz based in the villa again.

There's no way flavors two baby mamas will let him climp them again after seeing this lady's picture.

@bolded,

Na konji grin
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by sunkoye: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Me....am not a party to the people that called you lier oh.... But am voting for the goons that called you STUPID. sad
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Hoodbilonia: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
He muzt be stupid. Look at her bleached skin,ugly woman. Na your ugliness make am fry talk nonsense.flavour una dey fuc up sha. Na always ugly hoes. Why.
And a bastard was born
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by PotatoSalad(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
HenryQuest:
Just imagine. So, ordinary "nwanyioma" did the magic. I've been using it on Amaka since 2017 yet no show!!!

Meanwhile, I thought Flavour is in the business of hunting Miss Nigeria as they come. This one doesn't qualify for miss Abakpa
Hai! God shocked
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Bukurlastical(f): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
erai30:
But we never can tell o, she might just be telling us the truth.... Men knows how it feels when you are high and you call an ugly girl "my Angel", then the next morning you swear never to taste alcohol in your life after seeing the damage. grin

Exactly
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by sammugbes(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
I thought I'll even see a beauty queen sef, this one is a beauty razzmatazz, no level at all
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by TianaG(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
This lady talks too much. Exposing him as her baby daddy is already enough
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Datingcomrade:
Hehehehehehehehe, and you allowed him plant his seed inside you, I no be your family but your shame dey catch me.

Deep

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by andyanders: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Whobedatte:
Her daughter na flavour carbon copy o grin
Exactly right. Wether he was with his senses or not, the baby is a replica of the accused- Flavor

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by ChristmasBells: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
I see some of you calling her all kind of names my dear read my lips any man can say anything just to sleep with a girl when his man hood attains that height of maximum erection!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by EmmyCC: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
The presentation of this story is funny sha .

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by obama30: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere, the lady who claims she had a baby for Flavour has opened up on how Flavour allegedly slept with her without protection by promising her heaven and earth.

Read what she wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sbM64HX_O/

And as foolish as you are at the age you can accept a man to sleep with you without anyone accuse the man of sleeping with under age, you don't know that you in ovulation circle? how much did he gave you after the sex? we need to know all this to measure your foolishness. you did not tell ours that your not a virgin as the time he bleep you. Do you bleep her for exchange to establish your family, mean family olosho. the baby fine but even if he's the father according to Igbo custom the child is not he's as he didn't pay any kobo for your bride price. even if he pay the bride price now the child still not he's. so why pushing train

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by ChristmasBells: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tookool:
If no one believes this girl, I believe her .....if Flavour can sleep and impregnate those other girls, what makes you think he won't do same with this girl. Cus she's not that pretty?
Only time will tell no one can fight the truth!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by crafteck(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
You need to have brain to be brainwashed
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by lovchalice(f): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dreyl:
I don't believe flavor can stoop so low
why
Do you know him personally

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Suremikky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
flavour can never fu ck this girl in his right senses,

this woman is a local prostitute, maybe she went and rinse flavours used condom inside her toeto,,,
useless LovePeddler

Why are you now taking the matter personal Asif Flavour is ur father’s younger brother?We Nigerians sha we just know how to channel energy to wrong places

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by prinxemmanuel(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aunty all this one na story..find a way to do a DNA test and paste it to confirm your tori

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wonder watin flavour abi favor see for her body.

Two of you enjoyed sex, naw it is brainwash,, later ego be catwalk.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by ayemip(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why are you bringing what u did in secrete to social media?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by BonPatrick(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Guy you are funny
CapitalHYC:
Are you a joke?? Are you dumb?? So you are this daft that he brainwashed you?? This girl must be mad .. Better look for a way to train up your daughter so that she wouldn't end up being stupid just as you were ... And she no even fine self... Abi we wan talk say flavor no see Better Babe when Konji set in?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by midnighter(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
meobizy:
The child doesn’t resemble Flavour. Somebody is either looking for fame or doesn’t know which exact man impregnated her.

As if she can't resemble flavours mum? Do we all resemble our parents lol don't be backward

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by webngnews: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shameful sluts everywhere change the topic to how you open your leg wide for fake flexing and fame
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
KanuSE:

What's otuocha?

It means small pusšy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.