Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) (6518 Views)

Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Anybody been there/planning to go there?

It's like home to me. There is an emerging presence of West-Africans which is nice to see.

You should visit sometime.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by sizzlinghottie: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
My sister wants to ddo her honeymoon in d carribean but I checked and all these countries don't have embassies here in Nigeria, how does she go about it?
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
I have a friend who may be able to help me answer that! I'll see if i can get some info smiley
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ok,my search has yielded this: http://www.foreign.gov.bb/pageselect.cfm?page=29 (for barbados).
Click the link for the listings and there you will find the contact details for an "Honourary Consul" in Nigeria. (if she wanted to go barbados)

One could assume that Honourary Consuls do what an embassy does at a minimal level. Any idea what country your sister is thinking about? The Caribbean is a hotspot for honeymooners but there are other "alternative" options :p
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by minute(f): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Any island but Barbados. Any hotel but barbados beach club.

The Caribbean on a whole is very beautiful but there are some places that take the spot light.

The Virgin Islands is nice. You don't need a passport, they use American money so that is very

useful. .so does Puerto Rico but that is more of a tourist place and that is more mexican culture

while the virgin islands have more island natives. They have the most beautiful beaches and

snorkling. If you must go visit corki beach in St Thomas and trunk bay in St John. St Thomas has one

of the world's best beaches called Megans Bay. They have iguanas walking all over the islands. There is

also a spot i believe on st john where the Atlantic ocean meets the Caribbean and it's one of the coolest

things beacause you can see such a difference. Bahamas is nice but it's very touristy and they have some

theme parks and stuffs. You should go to the USVI . . it's the best place I have ever been.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
^ I love this. Barbados is used here as an example because it has it's affairs in order smiley. I've been there once and beautiful beaches but smaller island charm wins always.

The lovely thing about Caribbean holidays is that you can sample many different flavours in one holiday if you plan wisely. And it's best to avoid larger cruiseliners to do so :|.

Virgin islands, Bahamas and Grenadines are perfect island hopping territory smiley
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Banned for what plz mod angry

Anywaaay. I was praising the post above smiley. I think island hopping is better than visiting one place. Bahamas, Grenadines and virgin islands good for this. Cruise ships not a great idea for peace sake (you get off with 1000s of others and experience noise and bustle that is very un-caribbean imo).

Can be fair priced if planned properly too smiley.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by omega25red(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
minute: Any island but Barbados. Any hotel but barbados beach club.

The Caribbean on a whole is very beautiful but there are some places that take the spot light.

The Virgin Islands is nice. You don't need a passport, they use American money so that is very

useful. .so does Puerto Rico but that is more of a tourist place and that is more mexican culture

while the virgin islands have more island natives. They have the most beautiful beaches and

snorkling. If you must go visit corki beach in St Thomas and trunk bay in St John. St Thomas has one

of the world's best beaches called Megans Bay. They have iguanas walking all over the islands. There is

also a spot i believe on st john where the Atlantic ocean meets the Caribbean and it's one of the coolest

things beacause you can see such a difference. Bahamas is nice but it's very touristy and they have some

theme parks and stuffs. You should go to the USVI . . it's the best place I have ever been.

Someone has been on a cruise wink

grin grin @ mexican culture. PR is a teritory of the united states and they speak both spanish and english

At poster i have always wanted to go to Barbados i think the furthest south we got was antigua. I didn't enjoy my stay there too much mosquitos
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yeah mosquitoes are a part of the deal, but they don't bite me much! grin

Barbados is iight, but smaller islands are prettier. All those little "saint" islands dotting the eastern strip towards the south are up for the explorers taking.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2012
smiley
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2012
^ So, One-Nine-Zero to de worrrrrld! You hopping on that plane? Meet me in Bequia and we'll continue our mission.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by justwise(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls: Banned for what plz mod angry

Anywaaay. I was praising the post above smiley. I think island hopping is better than visiting one place. Bahamas, Grenadines and virgin islands good for this. Cruise ships not a great idea for peace sake (you get off with 1000s of others and experience noise and bustle that is very un-caribbean imo).

Can be fair priced if planned properly too smiley.

No Mod banned you the system did, your post is restored now.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2012
^ how lovely of it
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by justwise(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls: ^ how lovely of it

spambot does that quite a lot and within an hr or so you will be unbanned.

When you get banned by pyguru (Spambot) then report it and you will be unbanned.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2012
justwise:

spambot does that quite a lot and within an hr or so you will be unbanned.

When you get banned by pyguru (Spambot) then report it and you will be unbanned.

OK, noted wink. Thanks dude!
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls:

OK, noted wink. Thanks dude!

No worries.
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls: ^ So, One-Nine-Zero to de worrrrrld! You hopping on that plane? Meet me in Bequia and we'll continue our mission.

Me love - I'm following this thread quietly and knowing more
Bout the-carribeans- I Had a friend from Greneda her name'waz Mo- she dumped my friend sadly
Carribeans are d best anywhere, had quite a few chocolate caribeans as friends, keisha, kay, mo- chevy just 2mention a few
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
^ We're not "the best", just a different dish from the same stock pot wink.

1 Like

Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
justwise:

No worries.

Ok. So you coming to the Caribbean or what? We smile 97% of the time. 3% cussing out someone grin
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls:

Ok. So you coming to the Caribbean or what? We smile 97% of the time. 3% cussing out someone grin

The other way round? grin
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls: ^ We're not "the best", just a different dish from the same stock pot wink.

Don't let a Nigerian lady hear u say such grin
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
190:

Don't let a Nigerian lady hear u say such grin

Wow!..don't usually see this ID here...what might have brought you here.... grin grin
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
justwise:

Wow!..don't usually see this ID here...what might have brought you here.... grin grin

My wife smiley
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
190:

My wife smiley

cool
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
justwise: [/b]

The other way round? grin
I didn't lie. Just didn't account for the 82% who are cursing while smiling (rum effect) ;p
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
190:

My wife smiley
What? So well behaved! shocked
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Flytefalls:
What? So well behaved! shocked

Around u I'm myself smiley
Elsewhere lipsrsealed
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
@flytefalls

sis, you're west indian? smiley
if so which island/s?
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
*Kails*:
@flytefalls

sis, you're west indian? smiley
if so which island/s?

Hehe. I am smiley. Jamaican, Vincentian (St Vincent)... Also Chinese if thats of any significance undecided

1 Like

Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
Flytefalls:

Hehe. I am smiley. Jamaican, Vincentian (St Vincent)... Also Chinese if thats of any significance undecided

cool. smiley
I too am of Jamaican descent.
Which part of Jamaica is your ppl from?
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
*Kails*:

cool. smiley
I too am of Jamaican descent.
Which part of Jamaica is your ppl from?

Clarendon and Manchester smiley. My paternal grandparents smiley. Never ever been to those parts because my grandma had her personal grudges with her people Lool. Been to Ocho Rios and Kingston. Omg I need to go back sharpish cry

Which parts you from?
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by chirpywest(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Flytefalls:

Clarendon and Manchester smiley. My paternal grandparents smiley. Never ever been to those parts because my grandma had her personal grudges with her people Lool. Been to Ocho Rios and Kingston. Omg I need to go back sharpish cry

Which parts you from?
@all, this trend is lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Romancelander Is This Really True? / Wigs And Weaves For Men / Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.