Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time (50517 Views)

Tamil Baby Names With Meaning / Baby Names No One Loves Any More - (check It Out) / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

who decides what is blasphemy? because I don't respect your god they way you respect your god does that make me a blasphemer?

Adultery is a private decision between two adults. To kill people because of sex is madness.

Just listen to yourself again! How did you sound? I'm letting the readers judge you based on your response, nothing to add.

Are women finally able to drive in Saudi Arabia?

Libration, freedom and change is a process. There was a time a black man was put in a cage and displayed in a zoo alongside other wild animals and babies of black people were used as baits to catch crocodiles in the today's land of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by ProfessorBerlin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Debaiz:
God is great Allah is the greatest

You just won yourself a balloon d'or for the most dumbest person on Earth.

congratulations once again

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by musicwriter(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
jidamsel43:
In 2020 , the name will not be just most popular in USA alone but in entire world.

Muhammad (pbuh)

Whether you understand it or not or just chest beating for your religion, Islam will indeed eventually wipe out western civilization but that would be several millenias ahead. It won't affect African civilization because by that time Africans would've waked up and would've dropped both Christianity and Islam and enter the age of rationality.

Yes, Islam would end western civilization but not the whole world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Commentor: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
goatface:

Dude it's an English name.

And you are English?
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by dataking: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Is Muhammad not a Jihadist?

You are daft, crusader
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by dataking: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Firebomber:

Sorry bro, your Islam is still trying to reach the 2% of America population in which 1.8% of the population are immigrants, so anyone that tell you that your Islam is growing there is pushing your leg. Lol.

And next time you might need to read the full news before making comment.

So typical, you better not die of heartache. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Autotech312(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam

Now I know you're a real nigga.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Jeilani244(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Allahu Akbar. Bad news for the haters
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by YungMillionaire: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:

Just listen to yourself again! How did you sound? I'm letting the readers judge you based on your response, nothing to add.
So you think DEATH is the appropriate response for adultery? I disagree. Also, just because somebody does not value your god the way you value your god does not mean they should be KILLED. Saudi Arabia is a religious-fascist state. No sane human being would like to live under those barbaric conditions.

maasoap:

Libration, freedom and change is a process. There was a time a black man was put in a cage and displayed and their babies were used as baits to catch crocodiles in the today's land of freedom.
So it took Allah how long to realize that it is okay for women to drive? How long did it take Allah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by goatface: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:

And you are English?
I speak English.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Frankest20(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mohammad is different from Mohammadu pls
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Gartol(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

So you think DEATH is the appropriate response for adultery? I disagree. Also, just because somebody does not value your god the way you value your god does not mean they should be KILLED. Saudi Arabia is a religious-fascist state. No sane human being would like to live under those barbaric conditions.

So it took Allah how long to realize that it is okay for women to drive? How long did it take Allah?
brother how many people have their head been chopped off or have been stoned to death sir
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Kokaine(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
jidamsel43:
In 2020 , the name will not be just most popular in USA alone but in entire world.

Muhammad (pbuh)
definitely, Allah establishes the deen of Islam whereever He wills
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by YungMillionaire: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gartol:
brother how many people have their head been chopped off or have been stoned to death sir

Google is your friend.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Commentor: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
goatface:

I speak English.

The point I'm making is this.

Much as it is your prerogative to name your kids as you desire, the choice of a foreign name tied to years of forced servitude ought to end.

You speak English because it was foisted upon you.

Aiden sounds a good name, though the etymology of it is alien to me.

The black race, nay Africans, need to start embracing a love for their native names because it is ours.

Chinese, Indians, Scandinavians do.

Why should we be embracing that of others when indeed, that love isn't reciprocated?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
How does this change the price of rice and garri in the market ?
What's important about the name ?
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Enemyofpeace: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:

The name scares the shiit outa ya grin grin grin
Lol
Yes o
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Gartol(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Google is your friend.
brother if it has ever happened maybe one cases and the ruling to it is not what you think. First of all you have to implement the law and then the punishment. In Saudi Arabia women ain't allowed to wear anything they like so that has already reduced the rate at which fornication is been practiced. And in other for the punishment to be carried out, thier has to be four witness (those who never missed salat) and they pray on time. Not that someone will just come and say is wife permitted adultry and they will start stoning. I don't even think it has ever happened before sef. Except during the time of the prophet. STIs, murder, sucscide has killed more people from adultry than the punishment you so much hate
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
dataking:

You are daft, crusader

Read more about him to clear your ignorance
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
jidamsel43:

Muhammad (pbuh)
S.A.w
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Antichristus: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Europe and North America has entered the last chance bus...it would be interesting. Read whatever meaning to this, I won't reply you on this matter.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by dataking: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Read more about him to clear your ignorance

You are fantastically stupid, bigot
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Bimpe29: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Salla llahu alehi wa sallam.
jidamsel43:

Muhammad (pbuh)
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
dataking:

You are fantastically stupid, bigot
You are sounding like a jihadist too
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Balogunodua(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
S.A.w
SAW: Serious Abomination in the World

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gartol:
brother if it has ever happened maybe one cases and the ruling to it is not what you think. First of all you have to implement the law and then the punishment. In Saudi Arabia women ain't allowed to wear anything they like so that has already reduced the rate at which fornication is been practiced. And in other for the punishment to be carried out, thier has to be four witness (those who never missed salat) and they pray on time. Not that someone will just come and say is wife permitted adultry and they will start stoning. I don't even think it has ever happened before sef. Except during the time of the prophet. STIs, murder, sucscide has killed more people from adultry than the punishment you so much hate

Stop trying to make excuses. It is the law in Saudi Arabia. It happens (again google is your friend). If you think controlling what women wear will curb fornication then you are greatly mistaken. Go to the North and see the level of fornication among those Muslim gals that cover their face and body from head to toe (FACTS). I don't care if there are 100 witnesses. That does not diminish the ridiculousness of killing people because they had sex.

Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are religio-fascist state. No sane human being would want to live under those barbaric conditions.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
NONE OF YOU SAW WHAT THE MOD DID IN THE LIST,he put cool on mia name,this guy is a bad boy
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is really going to pain people
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by midnighter(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
jidamsel43:

Muhammad (pbuh)

Astaghfirullah...
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Firebomber: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
dataking:

So typical, you better not die of heartache. Lmao

Lol, seems you are more in pain than your gigolo fake prophet in hell, seriously, I have a pain killer here oo.

Another braindead head slammer non of my point can he refute.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by midnighter(f): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I was expecting that number 10 (Aaliyah) for females (baby girl) to make the list. if it did not, I will be disappointed.
though not a muslim but so much in love with the name. still searching for its genuine meaning.

"Aaliyah" means "highly exalted"
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Gartol(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Stop trying to make excuses. It is the law in Saudi Arabia. It happens (again google is your friend). If you think controlling what women wear will curb fornication then you are greatly mistaken. Go to the North and see the level of fornication among those Muslim gals that cover their face and body from head to toe (FACTS). I don't care if there are 100 witnesses. That does not diminish the ridiculousness of killing people because they had sex.

Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are religio-fascist state. No sane human being would want to live under those barbaric conditions.
what are you saying is sharia law practiced in the North? And I know it is a Lea in Saudi Arabia it is not Saudi Arabia law it is the Islamic law and why are you so pained? And I have searched Google I can't find anything. You said Muslims in the North are fornicating I don't have any issue with that but they will still be the least if compared to other regions. And are you to decide what is right or wrong. Saudia Arabia is not putting laws in their own hands it is something that they have been using for 1400 years. And like I said compare the amount of death caused by STDs and STIs, people reacting and killing thier spouses Because of anger, sucside rates and all others and compare it to the sharia law it is 1-100

And who are the sane human beings? You or me? The sane human being that used to kill albinos back then? The sane human beings that used to bury twins and leppers and disabled people alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.