Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time (50518 Views)

Tamil Baby Names With Meaning / Baby Names No One Loves Any More - (check It Out) / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by SEGLIZ: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
I was expecting that number 10 (Aaliyah) for females (baby girl) to make the list. if it did not, I will be disappointed.
though not a muslim but so much in love with the name. still searching for its genuine meaning.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

read my comment again.
Answer my question first
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Imagine if the whole world is like Saudi Arabia? God forbid bad thing

What happened to Saudi Arabia? My friend is in Saudi University teaching hospital making money with his family. Just dey there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Firebomber: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Debaiz:
God is great
Allah is the greatest

Allah is the greatest for making Muslim refugees family to decide that they want to Honor your gigolo fake prophet by naming all there first born after him��

Seriously, you people are hilarious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by YungMillionaire: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:

What happened to Saudi Arabia? My friend is in Saudi University teaching hospital making money with his family. Just dey there

what about chopping people's head off for blasphemy again Allah? What about stoning women to death for adultery? Are women now finally allowed to drive in Saudi Arabian?

Should I continue?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I was expecting that number 10 (Aaliyah) for females (baby girl) to make the list. if it did not, I will be disappointed.
though not a muslim but so much in love with the name. still searching for its genuine meaning.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by SEGLIZ: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
kareemkamil:
If God wishes. Mohammed name will be the first popular name 2020.

what then would happen to JESUS?
what about lucifer?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Firebomber: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
semyman:
The truth will always over take falsehood
The seal of the prophets remains incontrovertible no matter what the gullibles are told

Who is this mumu?

Did you check the population that was used for the survey?

And please if not that you people are more dumb than I thought, how can a sane man be celebrating because some people decide to be naming there first born Muhammad in order to honor there gigolo fake prophet. So hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Trump will deal with una

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by godquality: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Haha... Terrorist have taken over America.... Na joke oh.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

what about chopping people's head off for blasphemy again Allah? What about stoning women AND MEN to death for adultery? Should I continue?

Must you blasphemy or engage in adultery if it is prohibited and you knew the consequences if I may ask?

Please do. Many other countries have more stiff penalties for lesser crimes

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by thundafire: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
In Nigeria nobody knows cs once u born take ur baby home shikena then u start hearing strange names like Jirghi Jirghi means Train

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by goatface: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:

I'm hoping you or your spouse are not Nigerian.

Because I can't imagine oyinbo naming their kids in your local dialect.
Dude it's an English name.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by thundafire: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Mohammed is already the most popular name in the world
used by families of Jihadist

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Firebomber: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
dataking:
The more they wage war against Islam. The more it grows. They plan but Allah is the best of planners.

Sorry bro, your Islam is still trying to reach the 2% of America population in which 1.8% of the population are immigrants, so anyone that tell you that your Islam is growing there is pushing your leg. Lol.

And next time you might need to read the full news before making comment.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by seangy4konji: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Islam is a good religion...those fake pastors has make people not believe in Christianity and going to church again...hell await fake prophets.

No Islam schkor would ask you for tithe. You do if you want or buy mat and kettle for cleansing.

Muhammad is a good name..

Allah Akbar.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by YungMillionaire: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:

Must you blasphemy or engage in adultery if it is prohibited and you knew the consequences if I may ask?

who decides what is blasphemy? because I don't respect your god they way you respect your god does that make me a blasphemer?

Adultery is a private decision between two adults. To kill people because of sex is madness.

Are women finally able to drive in Saudi Arabia?

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Andersonjr(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
ainas247:
cool Emma? or Imma for Female??

rank your website on Google
and start getting clients
FYI Emma is pronounced Eh-m-ma in the US not like how we shortened Emmanuel for ‘E-mm-a’

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by SEGLIZ: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:

thanks for the response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by MrBONE2(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
FemiEddy:
As the world burns, irrelevant news is being provided for the masses to keep them occupied and distracted......

grin

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by noisy45(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
More terrorist given birth to. I pity USA grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Galaticos444: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
And the most dangerous
no b lie

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Firebomber: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
seangy4konji:
Islam is a good religion...those fake pastors has make people not believe in Christianity and going to church again...hell await fake prophets.

No Islam schkor would ask you for tithe. You do if you want or buy mat and kettle for cleansing.

Allah Akbar.

Have you been to a Church on Sunday and you see it empty?

Lol, you are as dumb as your gigolo fake prophet

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by victorazyvictor(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
jidamsel43:
In 2020 , the name will not be just most popular in USA alone but in entire world.

Muhammad (pbuh)

Ofcus Antichrist will take over the world....we know.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Balogunodua(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Firebomber:

Sorry bro, your Islam is still trying to reach the 2% of America population in which 1.8% of the population are immigrants, so anyone that tell you that your Islam is growing there is pushing your leg. Lol.

And next time you might need to read the full news before making comment.
Jst liv monkey, evri bodi knws muhammed is a terrorist no wori Donald Trumph go deal wit veri soon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Maj196(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
S.A.W
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by victorazyvictor(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
seangy4konji:

Allah Akbar.

Even Dangote pays tithe to church grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Balogunodua(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
kareemkamil:
If God wishes. Mohammed name will be the first popular name 2020.
His already a popular terrorist in the world grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
lol
jidamsel43:
In 2020 , the name will not be just most popular in USA alone but in entire world.

Muhammad (pbuh)

Actually the name Muhammad has been most popular name in the world for many years.
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Hallabee1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
Mohammed is already the most popular name in the world
we you find somewhere and seat down
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Olaikpu1: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

I'm hoping you or your spouse are not Nigerian.

Because I can't imagine oyinbo naming their kids in your local dialect.
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time by Balogunodua(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
MUHAMMAD is also the MOST POPULAR NAME In the WORLD
Yes popular terrorist we know grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.