Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? (2025 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2019
I have alot of conditions that prevent me from having normal sexx like lots of people, and I only just realised I never had sexx this whole year and it's kinda sad. Who else is like me, please be honest

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
me too grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by HarunaWest(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Badboibipo:
I have alot of conditions that prevent me from having normal sexx like lots of people, and I only just realised I never had sexx this whole year and it's kinda sad. Who else is like me, please be honest
wellll I have had oo. plenty times....I even give belle join sef...meanwhile..what stops you from sef, stress, health,emotions or what really?
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Kestolove(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
I just had sex
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
i am waiting for boasters and average frustrated chumps of nairaland to start bragging and writing trash down.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by cRobo: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
You don't know what you are missing
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Are you normal?
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Newguyhere: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
I had the best raw sex of my life yesterday grin.
First pussy I bang wey no get odour smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Larryfest(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
You didn't have "normal " sex like people do Guess it's the abnormal sex you did then..
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bro since this is your problem, I am going to proffer a solution for you.

Just hit the streets and strategically position yourself. Point at any female of your choice, call her and tell her straight up that u wanna have s** with her!
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Lightangel65: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Badboibipo:

Cute.
It's nice you will be more healthy and happier. It's a blessing in disguise

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Billionsclub: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
The way some people take sex,u will think it is an achievement. having sex is not a calling, it is not a destination. if u didn't have it this year, be joyful because some of your problems would have arrived from there. God was the one that helped u and made a way for u.

U are here in earth for a purpose, sex is not even one of them. train your mind for something better

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
So it's a crime for not having sex this year? What about people like us who haven't had all our lifetime? Are we not normal? Does having sex better your life?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Grayjoy:
So it's a crime for not having sex this year? What about people like us who haven't had all our lifetime? Are we not normal? Does having sex better your life?

are you actually serious? How old are u tho
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
I haven’t had sex but I’ve made love this year
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Badboibipo:

are you actually serious? How old are u tho
how old am I? Turning thirty in few days time. Why asking?
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Dollywood(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Same here man, I have never have sex before and I can live for several years without sex, prolly I have a low sex drive I don't know, my friends sometimes think I'm gay becuse I don't have sex nor talk or flirt with girls and I'm also a semi-introvert, sometimes i reminisce on why guys love sex soo much!
Maybe the morals my parents instill in me that fornication is a destiny destroyer and the fear of nigeria girls cause most of them roaming are demons or possessed with spirits that zaps glory from nowadays youths, I just wanna fulfill my destiny and stay away from sex mehn!! Many guys out there risking their lives because of sex!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Grayjoy:
how old am I? Turning thirty in few days time. Why asking?

You mean you never had sex like ever?
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Badboibipo:
And you didn't masturbate too

Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Daviestunech(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Dollywood:
Same here man, I have never have sex before and I can live for several years without sex, prolly I have a low sex drive I don't know, my friends sometimes think I'm gay becuse I don't have sex nor talk or flirt with girls and I'm also a semi-introvert, sometimes i reminisce on why guys love sex soo much!
Maybe the morals my parents instill in me that fornication is a sex destroyer and the fear of nigeria girls cause most of them roaming are demons or possessed with spirits that zaps glory from nowadays youths, I just wanna leave fulfill my destiny and stay away from sex mehn!! Many guys out there risking their lives because of sex!
You are right bro
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sometimes you should be able to smell sarcasm from a mile.
Badboibipo:

You mean you never had sex like ever?
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by undefeateds: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2019
lol
Re: I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? by undefeateds: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2019
've never had sex in my whole life,so there is nothing special in it.
na normal stuff,
to me,it is even more disgusting for someone that is not yet my wife, for both of us to be seeing each other's unclothedness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Dumb? / Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help / Ex-bbnaija Star, Nengi’s Alleged S-extape Leaked By Her Ex-boyfriend (+18 Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.