Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Guys Can U Cope With A Bae That Doesn't Stick To Her Promises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Cope With A Bae That Doesn't Stick To Her Promises (261 Views)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Cope With A Bae That Doesn't Stick To Her Promises by Spman: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is the 2nd time bae will tell me she is coming and I already prepared something down for her and her attitude of not respecting my own decision is already making me to dislike her...
I told her to come at least between 9,10 or 11am Bcus I will be going somewhere in the afternoon but it tends into deaf ears...

I know she doesn't have phone yet Bcus she lost it few months back but this kind of attitude can even make me not to get her a phone even if I have money
. She have to prove to me that yes she respect my own decision just as I respect hers too....

So guys can u cope with a girl that will promise to visit u today but at the end to no Vail and not for the first but 2s and 3rd time
Re: Guys Can U Cope With A Bae That Doesn't Stick To Her Promises by Newguyhere: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Never!! Those kind of women usually bail out on you when things get tough.
Re: Guys Can U Cope With A Bae That Doesn't Stick To Her Promises by Spman: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Newguyhere:
Never!! Those kind of women usually bail out on you when things get tough.
Exactly..
Though there was time I was backing off from her and she was pleading that no woman will take me away from her...

Assuming if am the type of person that do take sex enhancing drugs Bcus his gf is about to visit, I would have seen gbese��

(1) (Reply)

1st Batch Sold Out!!! Look Cute Today / Please Help Me / My New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.