Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (7621 Views)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / How To Chyke A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by golor(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2018
Is her weight okay ? Personally I love them thick with flat stomach but people keep criticising , she's too fat ..

Is she a bae like this ? Don't come and ask me if she's aware of this cause she have my password and do access it anytime

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by highqueen(f): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
she's good.

7 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by pepemendy(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2018
ugly girl

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by golor(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2018
highqueen:
she's good.

Thanks dear ...
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 20, 2018
She’s not fat, but the second photo, why does her arm look over weight?

Why can’t girls accept their face the way it is? The idea of adding gold whatever to make it glitter issa turn off.

5 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by shortgun(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
She will be sweet iswear grin
Her smooth soft laps and what lays at d end of the laps will compensate for the moderate boobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by braimeddy: 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
Ur woman is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Ojuri20: 12:40pm On May 20, 2018
She is more than a bae. She is looking so charming
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by 2buffagain(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2018
Guy that's your woman.
She is cute and lovely as she is. There is nothing wrong with some padding.

But why does it matter to you so much what other people's opinion of her body is?
Are you baeing her for community approval or because you actually want to love her?
You sound like a fuckboi IMHO.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Lalas247(f): 1:28pm On May 20, 2018
Yup her weight is fine ... but

If she wants more defined shaped she should do some abs .. flatter her tummy smaller the waist bigger the ukwu grin

Like her shoe n bag lovely nude colour. You have done well she is glowing wink
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2018
If they snatch her from you now, and give her belle, no come here and complain oo... So, brow, marry her now and give her the belle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by golor(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2018
2buffagain:
Guy that's your woman.
She is cute and lovely as she is. There is nothing wrong with some padding.

But why does it matter to you so much what other people's opinion of her body is?
Are you baeing her for community approval or because you actually want to love her?
You sound like a fuckboi IMHO.

Thanks for your contribution but we wanted to work on her weight cause she doesn't feel comfortable with the talks
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by golor(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:
If they snatch her from you now, and give her belle, no come here and complain oo... So, brow, marry her now and give her the belle.

Thumbs
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Lonestar124: 2:02pm On May 20, 2018
I'm proud of you son cheesy...you got a beautiful girl

Don't hesitate to tie the nuptial knot with this damsel son
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 20, 2018
Wey d fatness? I no see any fatness in ur babe oo. Or u dey use style dey flaunt ur babe at uscheesy? Anyway i love her stature. Fwesh laps..nice backsidesmiley. If dis one wear bumshot or tights for u na so ur eye go jus dey follow her body as she dey waka up and down for sittingroomcheesy. Op she's beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:24pm On May 20, 2018
op can u snap het manners we want to see how beautiful her manners is
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 2:32pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Wey d fatness? I no see any fatness in ur babe oo. Or u dey use style dey flaunt ur babe at uscheesy? Anyway i love her stature. Fwesh laps..nice backsidesmiley. If dis one wear bumshot or tights for u na so ur eye go jus dey follow her body as she dey waka up and down for sittingroomcheesy. Op she's beautiful.
Shut up twoclowns come carry him away

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by myke92(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2018
Weight being okay is relative, but all in all, it's fair enough.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
grin
biacan:
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 2:39pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
So you're cheating on her sad
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 20, 2018
When she born she go turn drum
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
So you're cheating on her sad
haba cheat ke?shocked. Nothing can ever make me cheat on a woman dat i likewink.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
When she born she go turn drum
if she maintain herself she no go turn to drum
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Prognose: 3:07pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

Nothing more to add grin
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 3:11pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
haba cheat ke?shocked. Nothing can ever make me cheat on a woman dat i likewink.
Same story..... men are cheats no matter how they claim to love a lady they always cheat on her sad

In edo's voice Nahhebia wink
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Same story..... men are cheats no matter how they claim to love a lady they always cheat on her sad

In edo's voice Nahhebia wink
no for real if a guy loves and adores u he wont cheat. Those men wey u dey see dey carry women upandan and dey use polygamy to justify their actions dem no love their love.a man wey love im woman will never go about messing with other women. Hmm that ur Friend wey attend auchi poly don really school u on how to greet in etsako languagecheesy. Naimgbia oocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by igetjoyfromthis: 3:27pm On May 20, 2018
golor:
Is her weight okay ? Personally I love them thick with flat stomach but people keep criticising , she's too fat ..

Is she a bae like this ? Don't come and ask me if she's aware of this cause she have my password and do access it anytime

At the 2nd and 4th pictures - she has the strong looking igbotic face cheesy Looking like a man, not attractive at all.

Not my type. Sorry

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 20, 2018
Prognose:

Nothing more to add grin
her fwesh laps kept me short of wordscheesy. U see dat pepermendy guy holding his pleek for dat memecheesy. I can bet u he don already save the lady pics for im fone don dey use am self servicecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by NeeKlaus: 3:46pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
I swear, na this kyn babe dey cause multiple accidents for express. grin

Infact, I am NèeKlaus and I endorse this post with my 2 hands and my "3" legs.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
her fwesh laps kept me short of wordscheesy. U see dat pepermendy guy holding his pleek for dat memecheesy. I can bet u he don already save the lady pics for im fone don dey use am self servicecheesy.

papi, which browser una dey take see the laps? I only see knees oh.

which kain infrared eyes una Don get oh.

solstar come teach me how to switch to infrared biko
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
if she maintain herself she no go turn to drum
this one look lik person wey fit gym
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

I swear, na this kyn babe dey cause multiple accidents for express. grin

Infact, I am NèeKlaus and I endorse this post with my 2 hands and my "3" legs.

remove Gala from wrapper first then u can now review this post again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady With The Longest Butt Goes Unclad On Internet / I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! / 21-year-old Slay Queen Poisoned To Death By Boyfriend For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.