Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (57640 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bukkielee(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
senatepresido:

I am interested sir
Okay sir, chat me up on Whatsapp on 0'8'0'3'0'4'4'2'0'3'1
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by BOFREJO(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
hisgrace090:
When govt pegs retirement age at 60/65 ASUU protested saying it must be 70/75 yrs threatening to shut down the nation institutions of higher learning if anything is reduced.

Rip to the dead!

abiooooo
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by bluefilm: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eyaaaaa....

And his cold room, let another take!
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by VanSARS: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
hisgrace090:
When govt pegs retirement age at 60/65 ASUU protested saying it must be 70/75 yrs threatening to shut down the nation institutions of higher learning if anything is reduced.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Rip to the dead!

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by budusky05(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
hisgrace090:

Rip to the dead!

So because of retirement he committed suicide?
That's why youths wont grow in Nigeria
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ahmedsuleiman:

Kindly contact me on Whatsapp: 08136113444. I can link you up with someone extremely reliable, honestly credible and professionally able.

Oh God Bless You Sir
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by lawrenzooo: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
So after finding out what killed him what do you intend to do with the information.
Temptee101:
shocked

He just decided to die in his office. How? Why?

There's more to this, a thorough investigation should be carried out but unfortunately we are in a country where everything is left for God to handle

We don't value life here largely because the majority of Nigerians feel hopeless, no thanks to the corrupt leaders we've had over time

RIP Mr lecturer
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by shadeyinka(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
hisgrace090:

Rip to the dead!

Then, your Buhari has no iota of business running the affairs of this nation as the president.
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by hisgrace090: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

Then, your Buhari has no iota of business running the affairs of this nation as the president.

My or your buhari?
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by hisgrace090: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
budusky05:

So because of retirement he committed suicide?
That's why youths wont grow in Nigeria

Did he commit suicide?
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by xcelentattitude(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP Sir

If he lived well, he is definitely going to be part of the celebration for the general that passed on.
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by luluosas(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
I hope he never mismanaged his health. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by ziediolike(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
@ *When govt pegs retirement age at 60/65 ASUU protested saying it must be 70/75 yrs threatening to shut down the nation institutions of higher learning if anything is reduced.*

What does this have to do with the post?

@ *Rip. Atleast he didn't die in the cold room*
Very disrespectful also, so you think you are being funny? I cant wait for your father or mother to die and someone says something like that.

@ *I think say no be untop woman him retire like this*
You are mad!!! If you knew him personally you would not say this crap!! When you die i hope you get this kind of rubbish on ur condolence sheet, or dont you know this is like one? When/if his family sees this in future how would they take it?

@ *see hw malnurish he looks who knw how long dem dey owe am salary my mum will always say son becareful of those people who eats lots of oil and pepper bcs that is hw der heart will be wen u don dey progress pass them*

Another disrecpectful idiot. Has any one in ur family ever bought a tear rubber vehicle? Let alone a tear rubber SUV.. well this man has and has employed over 100 graduate and still counting as at 2years back and he does not give a damn about it. He is a top man in Olympic and comon wealth and has helped students get admissions in foreign country for their masters and Dr's without sex or nothing ladies and men alike does it sound like he is broke?
People just open their mouth and think they can make a joke from people death.

I suggest that people that dont know him personally should not speak ill of him. I know this man and cab mention a few things that he has done, a few ooo and there would be no space for this my post. This man is richer than all lecturer in the school you went to, this is totally disrespectful to his person if you know him you would not speak this rubbish. One of the people this man has helped and is still helping till today would feed your family.

*he assisted a family friend get admission 3years ago and up till now does not even know her.
* he helped people with extra countless times
* he employed a guys and payed school fees for about 30 different people that i know in 6years in that school without collecting anything in return and not even knowing them personally.
* he helped over 70people get hostel acconodation for 3050 in the 6years i knew him.
* he helped with his link for 4people into the UK for masters that i know personally..
* He assisted me during some time i was struggling in school... He just looked at me and was like..." bobo I don give u anything this year?" i was like no he brought out 5k and gave me. 5k for doing nothing oo. I be guy i no open nyash.
* I was lug jn to officiate because of him after that in WAUG that year for 2 weeks where they fed me, accomodated me and my bro and paid me 30k for that.
*He helped about over 20 people get admission into OAU ife these guys i know personally..

This list above are what i know personally let alone others.

Wait and see what people that know him would say.. Guys should not open their mouth and talk rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by creolehunt: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
ziediolike:
@ *When govt pegs retirement age at 60/65 ASUU protested saying it must be 70/75 yrs threatening to shut down the nation institutions of higher learning if anything is reduced.*

Very disrespectful also, so you think you are being funny? I cant wait for your father or mother to die and someone says something like that.

You are mad!!! If you knew him personally you would not say this crap!! When you die i hope you get this kind of rubbish on ur condolence sheet, or dont you know this is like one? When/if his family sees this in future how would they take it?

@ *see hw malnurish he looks who knw how long dem dey owe am salary my mum will always say son becareful of those people who eats lots of oil and pepper bcs that is hw der heart will be wen u don dey progress pass them*

Another disrecpectful idiot. Has any one in ur family ever bought a tear rubber vehicle? Let alone a tear rubber SUV.. well this man has and has employed over 100 graduate and still counting as at 2years back and he does not give a damn about it. He is a top man in Olympic and comon wealth and has helped students get admissions in foreign country for their masters and Dr's without sex or nothing ladies and men alike does it sound like he is broke?

I suggest that people that dont know him personally should not speak ill of him. I know this man and cab mention a few things that he has done, a few ooo and there would be no space for this my post. This man is richer than all lecturer in the school you went to, this is totally disrespectful to his person if you know him you would not speak this rubbish. One of the people this man has helped and is still helping till today would feed your family.

*he assisted a family friend get admission 3years ago and up till now does not even know her.
* he employed a guys and payed school fees for about 30 different people that i know in 6years in that school without collecting anything in return and not even knowing them personally.
* he helped over 70people get hostel acconodation for 3050 in the 6years i knew him.
* he helped with his link for 4people into the UK for masters that i know personally..
* He assisted me during some time i was struggling in school... He just looked at me and was like..." bobo I don give u anything this year?" i was like no he brought out 5k and gave me. 5k for doing nothing oo. I be guy i no open nyash.
* I was lug jn to officiate because of him after that in WAUG that year for 2 weeks where they fed me, accomodated me and my bro and paid me 30k for that.
*He helped about over 20 people get admission into OAU ife these guys i know personally..

Wait and see what people that know him would say.. Guys should not open their mouth and talk rubbish!!!

Really? I know him personally, in fact we are blood related. It is strange reading all these about him, seeing tgat no one knows him in the family as he almost never visits, nor in the community at large.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by shawnfamous(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
larrykay0:
He was a good man...a father to many PHE students...he was an icon....still in shock
my friend Richard, who is into taekwondo said alot about him, so sad
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by fareed69(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2019
alfasexy:
Afonja hatred.
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by DONFASZY(m): 2:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Excess nackin
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by clockwise(m): 4:33am On Dec 08, 2019
R.I.P. Even though I never met you in person your wife has been a blessing to all students in the department of Public Administration OAU.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by budusky05(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2019
hisgrace090:

Did he commit suicide?

No but someone said he died because of retirement age.
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2019
budusky05:

No but someone said he died because of retirement age.

Then the person is to be supported because should it been he retired earlier he can't be in active service at an old age or when weak, lecturing job is a tediouse one.
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by seangy4konji: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2019
A lot of people are harboring high blood pressure in Nigeria but they do not know...it usually come with headache and inability to sleep properly...woman self go bring him own wahala...baba go dehbthink how to settle all this bills day and night still deh drive for hold up go lecture. Untop 120k salary web son finish before on the 5 of the month...

If you don't watch ball,drink beer,smoke something or womanoze in Nigeria. Am sorry for you..

Young adults self have high blood pressure..

May he Rip..

Another one bite the dust.
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by larrykay0(f): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
He was rich n a very nice man...he helped many students financially n even education wise..dr is no problem u took to im dt was difficult to solve for im o....wen you go to his office lookin scared ...he ll say oya take dis juice n drink n calm dwn to tell me wat is d problem n just a pone call ll solve your problems...you r indeed a legend...a father to us all...is so sad you r gone...ll forever miss you sir
quote author=seangy4konji post=84726372]A lot of people are harboring high blood pressure in Nigeria but they do not know...it usually come with headache and inability to sleep properly...woman self go bring him own wahala...baba go dehbthink how to settle all this bills day and night still deh drive for hold up go lecture. Untop 120k salary web son finish before on the 5 of the month...

If you don't watch ball,drink beer,smoke something or womanoze in Nigeria. Am sorry for you..

Young adults self have high blood pressure..

May he Rip..

Another one bite the dust.[/quote]
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
He was a humbly man
RIP
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by fbabs(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
ziediolike:

Thanks for exposing those Nairaland idiots sir.
something they know nothing about, they will be barking like rabid dog

Idiots full Nairaland
Re: Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office by fbabs(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
DONFASZY:
Excess nackin

There should be a hate button on nairaland because of idiots like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.