Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Help A Confused Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confused Brother (1179 Views)

Please Help A Confused Brother. / Kindly Help A Confused Brother, Thanks... / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Brother by TrollKiller(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
please help me. I am confused here.
I have a guy, like this guy na my personal person. One of my few close pardi that i have.
This guy has a sister, this girl is drop dead gorgeous. Very comely and friendly. Fun to be around.
Its just that there is a problem. His sis has been giving me green lights (i have confirmed this multiple times) for over a year. She likes to get physical with me and calls me big head, ode etc. She is also very curious about my relationship life (which is pretty inert)

The problem is that i like her too, but i am a guy that fvcks up with ladies and such that if a lady fvcks up i will just dump and move. I just dont wanna put my friendship with that my bro at risk cause he cares so much about his sis and if i behave with her like i always do it could Bleep our friendship up.

I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by MrCork: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
TrollKiller:
I have a guy, like this guy na my personal person. One of my few close pardi that i have.
This guy has a sister, this girl is drop dead gorgeous. Very comely and friendly. Fun to be around.
Its just that there is a problem. His sis has been giving me green lights (i have confirmed this multiple times) for over a year. She likes to get physical with me and calls me big head, ode etc. She is also very curious about my relationship life (which is pretty inert)

The problem is that i like her too, but i am a guy that fvcks up with ladies and such that if a lady fvcks up i will just dump and move. I just dont wanna put my friendship with that my bro at risk cause he cares so much about his sis and if i behave with her like i always do it could Bleep our friendship up.

I am confused.

angry
Re: Help A Confused Brother by dawnomike(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'm confused on your behalf...
Re: Help A Confused Brother by MrCork: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
TrollKiller:

I am confused.

....so u sayin u dating a guy Becoz his sister is gay & u fansy him...correct?..bro .are u ok??(No oofeense) angry
Re: Help A Confused Brother by 2special(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
You're clueless not confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Confused Brother by vincentjk(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thomas if this is you make i no catch u around my sis o

No talk say I no tell u bro

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
vincentjk:

lol, but it's ok to see you around other people's sister abi?
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Pubichairs(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
We are all confuse
Re: Help A Confused Brother by lessonsoflife: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
2special:
You're clueless not confused
Hahaha na AmPiciling oh ooooo 8 peech
Re: Help A Confused Brother by luvyaself95(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
What are you confused about because if you truly want her not her puna there is no confusion.
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
vincentjk:

grin cheesy
Re: Help A Confused Brother by blesskewe(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Na trouble u day find

But on a serious note
Jokingly throw a question about dating his sis and see his reaction
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Auladimeji(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Remember the Brother code Never date your friend's sister
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Lightangel65: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
TrollKiller:

I am confused.

Guys why must you want to be more than friends. Just stay the way things are.
Re: Help A Confused Brother by frozen70(f): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2019
TrollKiller:

I am confused.

Stay clear
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Lonelypacifist6: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Don't break the bro code, if you know there's a high probability that you'll leave her don't do it, but if you can endure her excesses then shoot, I've seen people marry their friends sister.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / This post has been deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.