Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Help A Confused Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Confused Brother. (2072 Views)

Kindly Help A Confused Brother, Thanks... / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Help A Confused Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please mods move to appropriate section.

Hello friends, please i Need you guys to advice me.

Am a 26yr old guy with only SSCE, i don't have any skills/handiwork, so am already panicking because chances of me making it in life is gradually fading away.

So i was able to save up 400k, i am really confused, i don't know what to do with the money because if i misuse it, i will be back to square one.

I want to learn fashion designing but i don't know how lucrative the thing will be in the nearest future.

Please guys, help a confused brother, every advice or idea will be gladly appreciated

Please mods move to front page, i really need help.

mydd44
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by IceColdVeins(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
You are ambitious, I like you.
Firstly set aside about 150k-200k for the purchase of a foreign used laptop with atleast 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD.

Furthermore, talk to your folks (parents or guardians) to help secure a collateral worth of 3 million.
Then register at Decagon Academy with the collateral, Decagon is a boarding school of IT boot camp for software engineering, where you’d be housed, fed and clothed for 6 months with intense software engineering training for free till you land your first job(you only get to start paying after you secure a job in the IT field.)

Step 4: while still at the registration process, set aside 50k or less to purchase a POS machine (saturated market right?) POS is the only business in Nigeria where you don’t suffer much loss. Even if you have no customers, your cash is still your money and the machine can be sold and remapped to another user.

Just look for a suitable location, perhaps close to a busy estate gate, bus stop or cloth market.

If you are lucky to be taken in by decagon, you can get a rep for your POS stand so you can still earn while you are in the academy.

After your graduation, quote my moniker and say you are still not sure of making it in life, I’ll shamefully leave this app and never look back.

Caveat: The advice above is only valid if you are a graduate and your folks can pledge a collateral of 3 million.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by tayo60(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Go and learn that fashion, especially male clothes. It's always lucrative!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by IceColdVeins(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
tayo60:
Go and learn that fashion, especially male clothes. It's always lucrative!
Very soon, tailors go plenty pass us wey go wear cloth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by tee59(f): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Go for fashion designing. Learn it from someone who is highly talented and current with trending fashions. You can use the money to get your machines. Keep it well.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by headbasher96(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
U are from which state
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Guderian(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Learn to sew man.

You can be an expert in suit making cool
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Firstly set aside about 150k-200k for the purchase of a foreign used laptop with atleast 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD.

Furthermore, talk to your folks (parents or guardians) to help secure a collateral worth of 3 million.
Then register at Decagon Academy with the collateral, Decagon is a boarding school of IT boot camp for software engineering, where you’d be housed, fed and clothed for 6 months with intense software engineering training for free till you land your first job(you only get to start paying after you secure a job in the IT field.)

Step 4: while still at the registration process, set aside 50k or less to purchase a POS machine (saturated market right?) POS is the only business in Nigeria where you don’t suffer much loss. Even if you have no customers, your cash is still your money and the machine can be sold and remapped to another user.

Just look for a suitable location, perhaps close to a busy estate gate, bus stop or cloth market.

If you are lucky to be taken in by decagon, you can get a rep for your POS stand so you can still earn while you are in the academy.

After your graduation, quote my moniker and say you are still not sure of making it in life, I’ll shamefully leave this app and never look back.

Caveat: The advice above is only valid if you are a graduate and your folks can pledge a collateral of 3 million.

Unfortunately am not a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
headbasher96:
U are from which state

Anambra.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by frozen70(f): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2022
ThMysteriousMan:

Am a 26yr old guy with only SSCE, i don't have any skills/handiwork, so am already panicking because chances of me making it in life is gradually fading away.

So i was able to save up 400k, i am really confused, i don't know what to do with the money because if i misuse it, i will be back to square one.

I want to learn fashion designing but i don't know how lucrative the thing will be in the nearest future.

Please guys, help a confused brother, every advice or idea will be gladly appreciated

mydd44

I will advise you take enough time, cool down and learn fashion designing

Then you can add another skill like baring and run both in I e big shop

At least, there is no way you can one won't move if both don't move at the same time

While you still think of what to do with your future
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 1:22am On Dec 21, 2022
frozen70:

I will advise you take enough time, cool down and learn fashion designing

Then you can add another skill like baring and run both in I e big shop

At least, there is no way you can one won't move if both don't move at the same time

While you still think of what to do with your future

But my age is scaring me. How can I be thinking about what to do with my future at the age of 26, something i suppose figure out immediately i finished secondary school.

I made a lot of mistakes in the past.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ggoldmine: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2022
All that matters in the end is, how well you finished. If you have a knack for IT, then learn software development or related. POS seems to be lucrative just as the other guy suggested. You can do it alongside your IT skill and fashion learnings.

ThMysteriousMan:

But my age is scaring me. How can I be thinking about what to do with my future at the age of 26, something i suppose figure out immediately i finished secondary school.

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2022
ggoldmine:
All that matters in the end is, how well you finished. If you have a knack for IT, then learn software development or related. POS seems to be lucrative just as the other guy suggested. You can do it alongside your IT skill and fashion learnings.

Fear of the unknown has really dealt me, i geuss i will have to take a step First.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Clinghton: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Try other handworks that are uncommon like welding etc.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Clinghton:
Try other handworks that are uncommon like welding etc.

I don't think am capable

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by frozen70(f): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2022
ThMysteriousMan:

At 26years, you can correct any mistakes

So far you are not sick and not disable, you can make it

Determination is the key

Stop wallowing on the past, it will weigh you down

Shake them off and you will bounce back with victory

Just be focuse and know your purpose

Else you will loose your balance

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Ifakiland(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2022
IceColdVeins:

You be fool for real

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2022
frozen70:

At 26years, you can correct any mistakes

So far you are not sick and not disable, you can make it

Determination is the key

Stop wallowing on the past, it will weigh you down

Shake them off and you will bounce back with victory

Just be focuse and know your purpose

Else you will loose your balance

Thanks for the encouragements, i really appreciate.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Oluwapresley(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2022
Ifakiland:

You be fool for real

�������

He said buy laptop. Then later says if you are lucky to be taken by Decagon. How you go use 200k of your savings for something that isn't sure you'd be taken?

Then he says you must be a graduate. Shows he didn't read the post.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Divoc19(f): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Dear ThmysteriousMan, it's never to late to start something. Decide if you want to learn one or two handwork. If yes. Go freeze your money in a bank and start learning.

I won't encourage investment now because your chances of losing is 50/50

But if you don't like to have a handwork then go into buying and selling of what you like to sell and start posting online

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by frozen70(f): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2022
ThMysteriousMan:

Thanks for the encouragements, i really appreciate.

You are welcome
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:
Dear ThmysteriousMan, it's never to late to start something. Decide if you want to learn one or two handwork. If yes. Go freeze your money in a bank and start learning.

I won't encourage investment now because your chances of losing is 50/50

But if you don't like to have a handwork then go into buying and selling of what you like to sell and start posting online

Am just confused and afraid, because i single handly raised the money, if i make another mistake and misuse the money., That will be disastrous.

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Ifakiland(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Oluwapresley:

�������

He said buy laptop. Then later says if you are lucky to be taken by Decagon. How you go use 200k of your savings for something that isn't sure you'd be taken?

Then he says you must be a graduate. Shows he didn't read the post.
No mind am, make person borrow 3m to learn course wey job no sure....na cow him be

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by nicerod(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Learn tailoring

Do part time study with national open university of Nigeria.

U can also add sowing of boxers and bedsheets
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by kelspinall(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Start a boutique shop, guys and gals love trending and flashy wears etc cap, polo, t-shirts, singlets, leggings, slippers unisex and many more flashy stuff... You will make it
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2022
nicerod:
Learn tailoring

Do part time study with national open university of Nigeria.

U can also add sowing of boxers and bedsheets

Alright, i will research about them.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2022
kelspinall:
Start a boutique shop, guys and gals love trending and flashy wears etc cap, polo, t-shirts, singlets, leggings, slippers unisex and many more flashy stuff... You will make it

Do you think 400k will do the magic in hard economy?
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by kelspinall(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
ThMysteriousMan:

Do you think 400k will do the magic in hard economy?

It will, you don't need to buy hundreds of wears and show glasses to start, just start from somewhere , just secure a shop first, light it up, find a reliable person that will be supplying those wears, bro even if you bought like 30-35 wears, ones you are hardworking and ready to grow you will always prosper.. Just start from somewhere, look for a place where young guys and gals can locate you and hustle... Always pray, God is always there to help people who are ready to help their selves...
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Nooneonline(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2022
ThMysteriousMan:

mydd44
Go into content creation. I didn't even have up to this amount when I started 2 years ago but check out my signature and see for yourself
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Oluwapresley(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ifakiland:

No mind am, make person borrow 3m to learn course wey job no sure....na cow him be

Lmaoooo... Abeg no kill me with laugh. �����
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
ThMysteriousMan:

mydd44
Do you v passion for tailoring? If so, learn your fashion designing fast and in peace. There's no job that's not lucrative or has its own disadvantage. You just v to believe in yourself. However, if you don't start something good asap, you go tey for SAPAland.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Do you v passion for tailoring? If so, learn your fashion designing fast and in peace. There's no job that's not lucrative or has its own disadvantage. You just v to believe in yourself. However, if you don't start something good asap, you go tey for SAPAland.

To be frank with you, i don't have any talent or passion for anything in particular. There's nothing special about me, i don't know why am created like that.

I want to learn the fashion designing just to have a skill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State / How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! / *a Woman Goes To Prison To Visit Her Husband Who Has Just Been Sentenced To Fort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.