Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (78007 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Nigerian Students Give DSS Monday To Free #revolutionnow Protesters / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by iamKeo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have never met any human that's more stupid angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ukahrawah: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman is sick. If PDP had practiced good governance, how would Nigerians have had a connection with a Toxic party like APC and their chieftains?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Oluloba(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
A show of shame...the world is watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Egabs(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
What a country so some people will still be this foolish to come out to defend what happened in the court room God who did this to us

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
futuregovernor:
This woman don Bleep Abuja boys tire....,what she does now is to write rubbish. Some day,she will be treated this way. What do u expected from an ugly unmarried woman

Can't you just type and not drag the marriage thing on her

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by kingzjay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
.....and she forgot to take her drugs again!

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NGpatriot: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
futuregovernor:
This woman don Bleep Abuja boys tire....,what she does now is to write rubbish. Some day,she will be treated this way. What do u expected from an ugly unmarried woman

See how hatred and bitterness doomed and consumed this one?

You people are irredeemable.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by middlebelter(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmn, the family of this woman should advise her to take a rest for awhile.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Simisima(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
chai what kind of lie is this?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by DarkJeddi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
And you are suppose to be closer to the DSS than a presidential aide, so, I should believe your words over her's? Fuul
Like I said,you are obviously dense.. grin

Is Laurretta 'Drunkard' Onochie,the Spokesman of the DSS?

Is Speaking for the DSS,part of the Drunkard's job details now?

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by yuceela: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

Very stupid and insensitive old woman. Are u trying to tell Nigerians that Sowore is in ur room not in DSS custody...?

It beats my imagination how individuals serving in this government open their mouths an say rubbish all in the name of defending the FG.

Lauretta should better stay in Nigeria cause am sure she will be thoroughly beaten by Nigerians anytime she's seen outside this country.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idiot and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.
Didn't you read the part where she said his matter was adjourned to Feb. 11, 2020. Bail not granted
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by rolams(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman is a shame to humanity. Even the worst Buhari better pass am.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
alezzy13:

Nice attempt at playing devils advocate. But its really not worth it, pls. Almost all of PMB's supporters even here in NL have condemned this vicious, show of rascality. Isnt it instructive that over 24hours not a statement from the DSS or the FG? Instead they sent an easily expendable Lauretta to take the heat on social media. Honestly, if you were not appalled and worried by what occurred yesterday, then I am worried about you.

1. "DSS can arrest anywhere". FALSE. They CANNOT arrest within the court premises, especially when the court is still in session.
2. Well, this is contrary to the other accounts of what happened.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/07/anger-criticisms-trail-dss-re-arrest-of-sowore/
3. Yes, he can. But due process must be followed, and certainly not in the court premises.
4. No order against his arrest?? Pray, what in Musa's black gate does this mean? You may want to look up what is means to be granted bail.
5. Crises would have been averted had DSS not descend to the level even unbecoming of wild dogs (to paraphrase Soyinka).
. I am yet to understand why some interpret my analysis as an instance of siding the DSS or not condemning the drama crisis. All mature comment and constructive criticism like yours are respected and I hold your opinion and view dear .All I wrote however is just a brief analysis of what happened yesterday and possibility of averting it. No string is attached.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kiloseria: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
My own opinion, pls nairaland should archive This woman comment for future verification. God keep is all alive. Thanks
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by kolmart: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who is this idle "come and chop" woman that PMB is wasting tax payers money on without doing anything but talking nonsense online

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Bucknor79(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
This lady is a typical example of a stupid nigerian.....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by begwong: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

@Laurestar.

Asso roCk Assawooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NickD(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:

She said:

COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

stewpid woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by mauchiz: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
NGpatriot:

All this hate and venom just because the woman told the truth?

Was the DSS inside the court?

Was that revolutionary coward and nuisance arrested inside the court?

Was the DSS inside the court with any weapon?

Don't be mad because they trashed your lies and propaganda.

We have video evidence so stop crying.

You are very mad,
If I pray for you,
Your own will end,

Are you people that shameless?
Is it that you don't have sense?
Are you that stupid,
Your mum Don do,

I am not a Sowore fan, whatever you sow you will reap, karma must surely catch up with you,

Since you said what Buhari is doing is good,
God will judge,

For all of you that is supporting evil,
Evil will follow you all the days of your life,

Because of money, you sell your soul to the devil,
Must you talk?

Check my profile,
I said it earlier this year that God will punish people that brought Apc and judge them,
It started happening,
And we praying for God to forgive,
You want to carry your own curse because of money,

Just go and sleep
Nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by squarelead(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Imagine

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by somziency: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hate speech.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by JeffreyLiaison(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
angry : angry
She finished drinking dry gin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NGpatriot: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
mauchiz:

You are very mad,
If I pray for you,
Your own will end,

Are you people that shameless?
Is it that you don't have sense?
Are you that stupid,
Your mum Don do,

I am not a Sowore fan, whatever you sow you will reap, karma must surely catch up with you,

Since you said what Buhari is doing is good,
God will judge,

For all of you that is supporting evil,
Evil will follow you all the days of your life,

Because of money, you sell your soul to the devil,
Must you talk?

Check my profile,
I said it earlier this year that God will punish people that brought Apc and judge them,
It started happening,
And we praying for God to forgive,
You want to carry your own curse because of money,

Just go and sleep
Nonsensical

All this evil and babalawo incantations over what? grin grin grin

This is pure madness, una don derange finish.. grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by DONFASZY(m): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Dss get good name bfor madam satan

God punish u n ur blindness in evil
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Thunderblasts(m): 2:16am On Dec 08, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
I knew it. Our daddy Buhari is very honest man.
I stand with Buhari.
Sai Baba.
Let that bomb in your head explode
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by eguarojeona: 2:59am On Dec 08, 2019
I just hope those who helped I'm this tyranny would be prosecuted..as a deterrent.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Otsam(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!

Your level of reasoning is quite disheartening. If pettiness could make you think that in a sensitive case like this, with the level of the security there, some harmless/defenseless individuals will go in and cause drama in the courtroom, then you are irredeemable.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by CoolAmbience(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?

You must such an ignorant person not to know that it was the DSS that arraigned him.

You dull sha! So, you believe this drama?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NaMeAboki: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What he is said or what he didn't are not important

People have said worst and they have not been arrested or charged

Here are some questions that need answers

Hasn't the court granted his bail?

Did the court claim he violated his bail conditions?

Did the Dss refuse to obey court orders?

Did the Dss tried to arrest him in the court premises?

Why are DSS afraid of going through the courts if they truly have a solid case against him?

Dss are already in their second court for god sake!

On the contrary; what he said is of the utmost importance because it was what got him into trouble in the first place.

The questions that should be answered are that:
Were his words treasonable and a threat to national security?
Should the DSS therefore have folded its arms and not take action?
Was Sowore (as an experienced media man) not aware of the implication of his actions?

Technically speaking, DSS obeyed the court order; they took him and released him in court, whose order did not prevent them from re-arresting him soon afterwards.

DSS claim they did not try to re-arrest him in the court premises; that the skirmishes witnessed within the courtroom was apparently staged managed by Sowore's supporters in order to gain public sympathy and give him a bad name.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by africanusvu(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Truely citizens of nigeria ar very patient and Godly,this woman if in other nations wdnt hav stil be ................well.seems they hav passed hate speech bill
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by expert234: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!

And if it is confirmed that Lauretta is lying, hope you will accept that you are a zombie yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.