Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (78013 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Nigerian Students Give DSS Monday To Free #revolutionnow Protesters / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by berrystunn(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
I knew it. Our daddy Buhari is very honest man.
I stand with Buhari.
Sai Baba.

Wake up
Or die sleeping
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by akee01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Whoever give this woman tramadol to use will not make heaven

EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Siscooh: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!
Do your worst O
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Fishout(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the

CONTRADICTION STATEMENTS

Behold my eye witness account".

USELESS WOMAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Timatayo1: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Na tailer go kill you this asewo woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejimatic:
. I will not waste my precious time answering frustrated, ill mannered and disrespectful nairalander like you....Mature nairalanders know that everybody is entitled to his opinion and his analysis... Be like such ones and dont let needless emotion becloud your reasoning and manner again .A word is enough for the wise.

Classical zombie. Needless emotion... You are just too daft
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Mrexcell(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

This apc govt is truly an assemblage of the very worst in our society.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by felix10(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Could this be true?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!
apc sycophants Don't think at all.....did you watch the clip sef Na wa ooo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Obec70(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wait oo did she watch another video other than the one in circulation? Since that woman posted super foreign road as Nasarawa highway & was busted! She has not learnt her lessons as champion of fake news!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:

She said:

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

Madam, how much did buhari government paid you? I just pity your end...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Atlantis585: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
What the heck is wrong with this idiot? Always on the wrong side of everything people care about.

EBMedia:

She said:

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by alezzy13: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejimatic:
As Sowore was coming out if the court he noticed the DSS men were waiting OUTSIDE the court to arrest him again.He ran back to the court shouting ..they want to rearrest me...The DSS men followed him back to the court to yake him out of the premises and ordered his arrest.At this time the sitting on his case had ended....As the tussle continued Falana said he would take him to the DSS office to answer questions there.At the DSS office Sowore was detained again. NOTE 1 DSS can arrest anybody anywhere even in church or mosque as long as you dont have immunity. 2. The hearing of the day had completed before the matter came up.3 A criminal can be rearrested even if he is released by a court.... There is a difference between Discharge and Discharge and Acquit... 4No order against his rearest..5 The resistance of arrest by Sowore led to the crisis in court... Even if it is wrong you dont resist arrest....Late Fahwehim was remanded several times in Nigeria He never resisted arrest.In fact he had a remand bag in his house containing all his toiletry and so on which he would use in the remand. Finally in order to avert recurrence of the drama as an activist Sowore should willingly follow DSS each time the agency wants to arrest him...That is the beauty of an activist...An activist should not be running away from arrest or shouting or making noise about it....

Nice attempt at playing devils advocate. But its really not worth it, pls. Almost all of PMB's supporters even here in NL have condemned this vicious, show of rascality. Isnt it instructive that over 24hours not a statement from the DSS or the FG? Instead they sent an easily expendable Lauretta to take the heat on social media. Honestly, if you were not appalled and worried by what occurred yesterday, then I am worried about you.

1. "DSS can arrest anywhere". FALSE. They CANNOT arrest within the court premises, especially when the court is still in session.
2. Well, this is contrary to the other accounts of what happened.
“The court was in session and was forced to rise. The judge had to rise because they were threatening to shoot. The judge had to withdraw because they were threatening to shoot, and asked lawyers to take a date for their cases.”
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/07/anger-criticisms-trail-dss-re-arrest-of-sowore/
3. Yes, he can. But due process must be followed, and certainly not in the court premises.
4. No order against his arrest?? Pray, what in Musa's black gate does this mean? You may want to look up what is means to be granted bail.
5. Crises would have been averted had DSS not descend to the level even unbecoming of wild dogs (to paraphrase Soyinka).
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by olaswim: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
I can now understand what bad element in the system all about...This woman is a typical example...She is a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Useful1: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why are people so surprised that this woman has this level of lying temerity in favor of her employers. She's simply doing what she was employed to do. As long as this govt remain in power, she'll continue to be economical with truth.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by wingmanIII: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Very stupid woman, she doesn't even understand her job, wonder why she gets paid.
This is one of the fools in the presidency the first Lady was talking about. They dabble into areas they shouldn't while leaving their primary functions unattended.
DSS has a spokesperson, why do you now usurp his/her job?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by VanPOLICE: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:

She said:

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
Fake policemen were teargasing voters from helicopters during senatorial election re-run now fake DSS stormed court.The drama is getting interesting.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by TheMostComplex1: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Madam you're on point Sowore can do anything to trend big blackmailer like him
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Euegene100001: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
May ur life and that of ur generation be the way Buhari has governed .Say Amen
fulaniHERDSman:
I knew it. Our daddy Buhari is very honest man.
I stand with Buhari.
Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
felix10:

Could this be true?
If dss were not involved they would have cleared their name since.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Monday60655(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Will you shot up that bullshit mouth of yours. In short, Lauretta Onochie existence is even a faked one.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Samnavy: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman na fool
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
The most painful thing for me about this woman's talk is the fact she could come and say it to us honestly am pained. This is the highest form of insult how can someone say this to Nigerians are we that stupid or foolish. Honestly anyone that believes what she said must attend shiloh this night. It was staged and you didn't talk since, dss didn't talk since, Presidency didn't talk then why was dss dragging a man on bail. Kai if this woman was my relative she would not like what I will tell her. She should her stupidity truly but the fact she believes we will believe it is a great insult to me
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by slam7000(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:

Are you now having doubts about what transpired at the court? You wished DSS didn’t arrest Sowore? Here’s the truth, Buhari’s government and DSS have been rattled by the warning from the US senator after Sowore’s wife approached the US govt to assist her.

Buhari and Bichi the DSS director are cowards and they are trying very hard to deny their ignominious act.

Shame on them.

It’s the same Bichi that forced his son on Manu Garba and the under 17 team thereby displacing and denying a talented young boy the chance to prove himself.

Shame on Lauretta Onochie.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NGpatriot: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
After watching the video, the DSS did not enter the court and I did not see any arrest inside the court or the DSS threatening any judge or court officials, no guns.

This is another reason why we need the social media bill to put a stop to fake news, propaganda and hate related rubbish.

I love this woman for her bravery, clarity and sound judgement.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Yenny4real(f): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
you are a disgrace to womanhood.............bunch of liar's every where, where is He? i
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by drdanny(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman is a confirmed psychiatric case. She is a mad woman truly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Raze001: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is it me or is this woman becoming something else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NGpatriot: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yenny4real:
you are a disgrace to womanhood.............bunch of liar's every where, where is He? i

drdanny:
This woman is a confirmed psychiatric case. She is a mad woman truly

All this hate and venom just because the woman told the truth?

Was the DSS inside the court?

Was that revolutionary coward and nuisance arrested inside the court?

Was the DSS inside the court with any weapon?

Don't be mad because they trashed your lies and propaganda.

We have video evidence so stop crying.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by wiseworld: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Don't mind that silly. E-goat Lauretta, maybe sowore is in her apartment quote author=dominique post=84706286]So whose custody is he in right now?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.