Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (77675 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
pls stop this. You cannot claim to support this government more than some of us who gained nothing yet spent our personal finance to see this government in place. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG period.
. I did not in any way taking a side on the matter.I was only evaluating based on what happened yesterday.My analysis will never be viewed in the same way.Everybody has his own view and opinion on the matter. While some will support Sowore some will support DSS...Even legal practitioners have different opinions.In my personal.opinion even if DSS insisted on arrest yesterday resistance is not the answer.. Falana is aware of this that is why he chose to take him to the DSS.If DSS detains him the action can still be challenged in court...SSS in military era and DSS now are same.It is the wise that can deal with them..No wonder Tai Solarin, Fahewinmin Gan,i. Bola I'ge. MKO Abiola etc who were remanded several times could deal with them... Falana is a living witness too....Whether the arrest is legal or not the situation could still be managed without causing any drama yesterday
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Sonoyom(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have realised that every Buhari supporter has lost his/her brain

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
This government supports is most useless human beings on earth
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
doggedfighter:

Wow, you mean you wrote all this?
. Yes It is purely analytical brief unbiased and concise based on the Nigerian realities. This however does not negate or undermine anybody's diverse opinion on it.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by NaMeAboki: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Some ppl should also note what Sowore actually said and got him into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kestolove(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jj222:
She is not only idiot woman but also very stupid d most useless woman I have ever seen, madam Aso rock harlot.
ashawo idiot, na only God know how many people dey knack her
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by franciscom: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
I thought this woman have sense before ooooo you on disappointing
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nuklex(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Really? Where was the drama rehearsed? You mean DSS allowed him to attend drama rehearsal ? Nigeria ehh if I tell you say Una never tire me na big lie be that
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by godwon01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman is doing the job been paid for. Is Sowore with his family. What the government don't realize is that ,they are making Sowore more famous than Buhari. The issue at hand will make life difficult for government official who venture to travel out either on private or official visit. The Nigerian in diaspora will continue to embarrass them any time they travel out. Government policy is anti people policy. Peoples eyes are opened now.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Abidek900(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is a season film
let's wait and see the "actor" between the federal government and team sowore
i rest my case
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by chriscrosss(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lol...I laugh for my dear country..was she watching the back of the TV or wat...they will talk nonsense today, and apologise tomorrow... Money make you senseless..you are a woman with kids, change woman..be reasonable and sensible.. This is not military regime... If sowore is your husband??
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by benpuzzy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nothing Osuofia no go see for London.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by TheAmbasador(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman needs to checked.....seems she is abusing some drugs secretly and it shows in her awkward reasoning.....trying to please your paymasters doesn't mean one should become unnecessarily unreasonable when it comes to issues of national interest!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nasha48: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
Sowore is obviously desperate for political fame. Who else would want to start a revolution to remove a legitimately elected government after failing woefully at the poll? This rearrest sham could be his next move to gain popularity that he fails to get as a politician and fake activist.

You are a fool.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ronyman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lauretta onochie! Your time will surely come
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kaymaxine(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mummyfour:
. Yeepah!!!! But I believe the gods or whatever will still reject that evil looking troll as a sacrificial animal. Even Satan pleads the blood of Jesus on himself because of the lies and stupidity that emanates from that drunken woman
Am looking for that sanwo olu's "point and kill" picture...for them to give you one borrul of cold trophy!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Sirjamo: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nasha48:

You are a fool.
You are Maaaad
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Chicastle: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Does she has a husband or boy friend?

Tyrant
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Iamgrey5(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Some ppl should also note what Sowore actually said and got him into trouble.
What he is said or what he didn't are not important

People have said worst and they have not been arrested or charged

Here are some questions that need answers

Hasn't the court granted his bail?

Did the court claim he violated his bail conditions?

Did the Dss refuse to obey court orders?

Did the Dss tried to arrest him in the court premises?

Why are DSS afraid of going through the courts if they truly have a solid case against him?

Dss are already in their second court for god sake!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Lastmankc(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
This prostitute again?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
this drug addict again!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
My Thunder fire this woman, see the way shes spitting out lies,this is part of a damage Control Speech, this Country has already tired me
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Mrpojj(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idiot and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.

Am telling you supporting makes one look very stupid
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What he is said or what he didn't are not important

People have said worst and they have not been arrested or charged

Here are some questions that need answers

Hasn't the court granted his bail?

Did the court claim he violated his bail conditions?

Did the Dss refuse to obey court orders?

Did the Dss tried to arrest him in the court premises?

Why are DSS afraid of going through the courts if they truly have a solid case against him?

Dss are already in their second court for god sake!
You are responsible for your words. A person's word is the same as that person. That's why we have concepts like defamation, slander, gossip,libel.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by idiagbo86(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Abeg who this olosho come be?? Which language she even take write those nonsense sef?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Treasure17(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
What an imbecilic epistle to justify the ineptitude of this useless administration. Rabid Buharists are good at drafting excuses for their failures anyway. Didn't she see any of the drama that happened within the court premises. Bunch of low grade minds. I blamed those who gave your party the second chance to rule this country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by BlazeCBK(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lauretta, we know what you are up to; you only want to distract Nigerians with your narratives. Whether it was a staged drama or not, what happened to Sowore in the court revealed more on how the presidency has been taken over by a bunch of tyrants. Disregard for rule of law, contempt of the court, Nigeria has actually turned into a zoo no doubt.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Femeto: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman na Dullard.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Iamgrey5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You are responsible for your words. A person's word is the same as that person. That's why we have concepts like defamation, slander, gossip,libel.
Yes, but we are not in a banana republic where the Boss of DSS determines what qualifies as defamation or slander.

We have courts that are empowered by the constitution to do so.

So why has DSS refused to obey the courts?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Siscooh: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bad woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Klington: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
is this brewery now DSs spoke's person

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.