Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,952 members, 7,824,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (77738 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Pained wailer wailing. You go wail tire lol
Lol cheesy
They still have almost 4 long years to go.
Dem go wail, dem neck go long.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by akdjr(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Who brought him to court? SSS yes! That answer the question. Bro if we must defend, let's think first. I watch the video and I smell something. If you have ever had a case you will know how smart lawyers are. I am sure you saw maina, Olisa metuh etc. I am not in support of Sowore detention but read the story and watch the video yourself.
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Bolasere01(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2019
We should not be sentimental about Sowore’s issue, he was arrested not in the court room but in the court premise, all what we’ve watched on video nothing but a dramatic displayed from sowore supporters

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by lereinter(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Because of very weak naira, this hag invoked curses and damnation on her head.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by obontami: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Can someone slap this bittch very hard! sorry y'all soft as fccck!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Ajibade123(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Mrs Lauretta even if you want to lie at least respect the people you are lying to we aren't fools or kids na

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by obontami: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Memphitz537:

Especially that expired kilishi seller parading himeslf as a bbqgrillz seller. That's the biggest fool currently within Nairaland space.

I agree with you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.