Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Paypal Almost Finished Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Paypal Almost Finished Me! (706 Views)

Anyone with idea how PayPal works? Please hit me there's $ to cash out / Naira Has Finished Me! / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Paypal Almost Finished Me! by Ksparrowgist70: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is a short story.

In 2016 when I gained admission into the university, we were all forced to create blogs.

I honestly don’t know why ��

However, I thank God for whoever came up with that idea because that’s what gave birth to the person I am now.

Long story short,

After creating my blog back then, unlike other students, I didn’t just dump mine. I started thinking of ways to become profitable with it.

I tried many things until I found out about something called “Google Adsense”.

I applied to start using it and luckily for me I was approved.

Everything was going well until the time of my supposed first payout of $100.

A huge amount as at then for me!

I was very pumped and feeling like a boss that I am about to “blow” ��

I was already thinking of how I was going “ball”, “flex” and get some new clothes for myself.

I even went to the extent of bragging to my friends.

Then it happened!

I couldn’t buy myself all the things I wanted to!
I couldn’t “ball”!
I couldn’t “flex”!
I lost all the money!! All of it
Do you know the worst thing?

I couldn’t even look at my friends after bragging and telling them that I am expecting $100 and I would be fresh and soft. ��

I was literally feeling my heartbeat from my back. ��

What really happened? That caused all these havoc.

It's nothing new but a six-letter word that has been the;

Nightmare of many Nigerian Dropshippers!
Nightmare of many Nigerian Affiliate marketers!
Nightmare of many Nigerian Internet Marketers!
Nightmare of many Nigerian Bloggers!
Nightmare of many Nigerian freelancers!
Do you know what these 6 letter word is?

P to the A to the Y to the P to the A to the L

PAYPAL!! �

My account was banned by PayPal immediately my lovely $100 dollars entered.

May the soul of my $100 dollars rest in perfect peace! ��

My account was banned because I thought I was smart and I could beat the algorithm!

But No!

They found out that I used a VPN to open my PayPal account as a resident of the United Arab Emirates.

I did this because the normal Nigerian PayPal account was restricted from receiving payments but as a sharp smart guy. I thought I have defeated the algorithm but little did I know that they were waiting to grab me like a thief who went to steal meat from the pot. ��

LONG STORY SHORT!

After that day I promised myself

To find a solution to PayPal for myself & other Nigerians!
To find a way that I can receive payments for my work!
It took me a lot of time, patience, money and many more.

“Omo the thing stresses me oh!”

But I am here to tell you that I have finally found the answer to that problem!

No VPN!
No Fake Proxy!
No selling of Funds!
And I am willing to give you everything I have learned, so you can own one for yourself!

Yes I am that good and that’s why I am thinking of changing my name from Kevin to “The PayPal Messiah” ��

Ok, Joke Apart!

I am going to give you everything I have learned on how to create a Premium PayPal account so you can own one yourself!

Do you really want to learn how to create a premium PayPal account?

I know you then click the link below and thank me later with your testimonies!!

https://kevinodo.com/pps-sign-up2/
Re: How Paypal Almost Finished Me! by NGRsenate: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
But I’ve had paypal for over 5 years with vpn and it’s still sending and receiving.

You probably did something else entirely to get banned. Even when I forget to turn on my vpn, the worst it does is it won’t load until I turn on my vpn.

Then the type pf vpn you used is another thing.
Re: How Paypal Almost Finished Me! by ABCthings: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
NGRsenate:
But I’ve had paypal for over 5 years with vpn and it’s still sending and receiving.

You probably did something else entirely to get banned. Even when I forget to turn on my vpn, the worst it does is it won’t load until I turn on my vpn.

which VPN do you used and how much is it?
Opera was boasting of free VPN one time like this, I don't want to take the risk.
Re: How Paypal Almost Finished Me! by Nlearn: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
NGRsenate:

Forget the story.. Na sale pitch..
But nice..

My VPN PayPal account has been sending n receiving money for yrs..
Iike wise my non VPN new PayPal account

And mind u. Paypal is aware of the new stract we are using to open fully functioning paypal for Nigerians.. Just that. Even PayPal are now feeling the competition.. N HV no choice but to let the system be..

Even if they see ways to lift naija of they pitfall.. They will do it.

But there fear is just USD Government LLC rule on them
Re: How Paypal Almost Finished Me! by goatface: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
ABCthings:
which VPN do you used and how much is it?
Opera was boasting of free VPN one time like this, I don't want to take the risk.

NORD VPN. Price is N2,500. For 3 years Premium use. Chat me up if u need one

https:///2347080032673

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales: Massive Discounts On Lingerie, Swimsuits And Sleepwear For Wome / Amazon Kdp Registration / Mini Bakery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.