Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" (1103 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
I know you guys will post good, bad,funny and crazy comments when I'm done but its allowed..lol smiley

I met this lady on my way to work sometime in October, she is really beautiful no doubt (full bouquet), so we got talking and exchanged numbers.

We didn't call each other for a while like ( 2 weeks), then on a sunday after church I called her and we got talking, since then it's been marathon of calls, texts, chats to the point MTN called me to thank me for being a good customer cos of the rate I was recharging and doing data bundle (funny right, but its true).

I know it happened to fast, we got dating. After we told each other about ourselves, likes and dislikes, families, relationships, health status etc. Yeah it was going well then boom........ROCK BOTTOM.

She started acting funny and always demanding for space, she wants time to think about herself, about her life, sometimes I message her she doesn't reply, call her and she doesn't call back. Her attitude and countenance changed and she has been kinda rude.

I've always supported her in every way I can:advise, finance, items etc.

I'm having double thoughts of the whole thing now...but the truth is I really love her (for real).

Advise please....... Crazy comments are allowed o.lol
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by fayded(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
you're suffocating her with ur constant presence and availability. just take some time off. stop calling, don't reply her calls. Just stay away.. for like 2-3weeks..
she will call bk, buh if she doesn't.then,bro.move on. she ain't for you.
whatever u do, don't be a crybaby. don't ever ask why she's backing off or stuff. just give her space. don't call or text. simple.
I rarely advise people here. so, don't waste my advice, bro.

7 Likes

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by Omar09(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
She wants space, give her that space and don't return to her no more. You are not a pawn in her hand. It won't be easy, but do it.

You will find another one.

4 Likes

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hahahahha...thanks alot..I wont waste it.
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by Adeling(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm, mtn called you to thank you...nawa o.
Like the FTC said, you should give her space. I think is because you didn't buy her sth like this.
Get yours..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks Omar09
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by GeneralPula: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
auduvictor7:
Hello Nairalanders,
I know you guys will post good, bad,funny and crazy comments when I'm done but its allowed..lol smiley

I met this lady on my way to work sometime in October, she is really beautiful no doubt (full bouquet), so we got talking and exchanged numbers.

We didn't call each other for a while like ( 2 weeks), then on a sunday after church I called her and we got talking, since then it's been marathon of calls, texts, chats to the point MTN called me to thank me for being a good customer cos of the rate I was recharging and doing data bundle (funny right, but its true).

I know it happened to fast, we got dating. After we told each other about ourselves, likes and dislikes, families, relationships, health status etc. Yeah it was going well then boom........ROCK BOTTOM.

She started acting funny and always demanding for space, she wants time to think about herself, about her life, sometimes I message her she doesn't reply, call her and she doesn't call back. Her attitude and countenance changed and she has been kinda rude.

I've always supported her in every way I can:advise, finance, items etc.

I'm having double thoughts of the whole thing now...but the truth is I really love her (for real).

Advise please....... Crazy comments are allowed o.lol
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by 912(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
She needs space. It doesn't necessarily have to be about you. Possibly something else is affecting her that she needs time to deal with or she might just be going through a phase of depression (believe it or not mental health issues doesn't affect white teens alone, Africans don't just take it seriously).

This is the reason why sometimes you will see pretty girls still being single . Because their hot and cold behaviour can confuse an entire village.

Just give her space. Reduce the calls but let her know you are still there for her.

2 Likes

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
912:
She needs space. It doesn't necessarily have to be about you. Possibly something else is affecting her that she needs time to deal with or she might just be going through a phase of depression (believe it or not mental health issues doesn't affect white teens alone, Africans don't just take it seriously).

This is the reason why sometimes you will see pretty girls still being single . Because their hot and cold behaviour can confuse an entire village.

Just give her space. Reduce the calls but let her know you are still there for her.

Thanks alot 912..really appreciate
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by blesskewe(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
If she wants space give her
Bet she's getting bored with u

1 Like

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by Edyice: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
My friend will you give her space

Na only you one dey angry
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Edyice:
My friend will you give her space

Na only you one dey angry

Lol..calm down na smiley grin
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
blesskewe:
If she wants space give her
Bet she's getting bored with u

Thanks alot...
Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by Edyice: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
auduvictor7:

Lol..calm down na smiley grin

Bros I no like am ooh

Men dey queue Na

1 Like

Re: ME And My "GIRLFRIEND" by auduvictor7: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Edyice post=84711166]

Bros I no like am ooh

Men dey queue Na[/quote

Hahahahah...oya no vex...join the queue �

(1) (Reply)

SHARE The Craziest Things You Did In 2019 / . / Date Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.