Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed (1113 Views)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Mansions: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
There is this girl that usually visit me in my office . she comes likes three times a day , she is social and jovial, because some how we are family friends. Im thinking she likes me . But she haven't told me and me I'm just forming a big guy minding my office work.im the owner of the company so she can come at any time she like cos there shop is close to mine. But the problem is that I'm a jealous type and I don't do female friends or associate with girls. Unless the girl is someone I'm fvking or someone I have fvked before. Now yesterday I close from work and I see this girl with some group of guys laughing and gisting and then I drive off. I want to warn her to stop coming to my office or she stop associating with guys . Advice is needed what do you think I should do
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Gallant12: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
See his mouth, fvcking, fvcking fvcking. Don't go and do something good with your life. Idi*t

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Mansions: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Gallant12:
See his mouth, fvcking, fvcking fvcking. Don't go and do something good with your life. Idi*t

Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing ooo. U funny my man. Is this the advice I need from you ??
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Niran88: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Small boy mentally or sickness... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by reccy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Someone is high on snail weed.... You are not serious at all.... Please get your head examined before you enter 2020....

1 Like

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Blakjewelry(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Your choice of word shows the type of person you are. BTW it's like na you dey like the girl

3 Likes

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Olude193: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
One man shop company

Odeee instead of you to be thinking of how to grow your company into Dangote s type.. Siddon dey write fxxxk there o

All these small sighted boys

Yes small sighted boy that's who you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Lightangel65: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mansions:
There is this girl that usually visit me in my office . she comes likes three times a day , she is social and jovial, because some how we are family friends. Im thinking she likes me . But she haven't told me and me I'm just forming a big guy minding my office work.im the owner of the company so she can come at any time she like cos there shop is close to mine. But the problem is that I'm a jealous type and I don't do female friends or associate with girls. Unless the girl is someone I'm fvking or someone I have fvked before. Now yesterday I close from work and I see this girl with some group of guys laughing and gisting and then I drive off. I want to warn her to stop coming to my office or she stop associating with guys . Advice is needed what do you think I should do

Bleep would not kill you, if it was a guy you would not complain. These days the opposite sexes are seen as sex tools or money bags.
Friendship dosnt exist anymore.
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by MJBOLT: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
she's not your girlfriend or wife,mind your fvcking business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Kennyprince: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bro, if u like the girl go fvck her . But if u want to claim big guy, then allow her the freedom to choose her friends.

This life is simple

1 Like

Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Digmygold: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
All i see is fvck fvck. Reminds me of Ununja. No advice from me bro. Its your life.
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by MajorWarren: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
She got a big bum?
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by DenreleDave(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mansions:

How much u go gimme to advise you

2020 my year of getting knowledge and making money
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Mansions: 6:15am On Jan 01, 2020
MajorWarren:
She got a big bum?

Yes but that's not shaking me. I can get 10 girls with bigger bum than her . My own is I don't like the way she associate with plenty guys . I will warn her this morning and I don't care how she feels about it
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by frozen70(f): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Mansions:

You gave her room to those countless visit

Tell her that, you will like her to stop her frequent visit to your office

She may feel bad about it but its better than you being jealous of her in the midst of guys

If she ask you why

Tell her your girl friend comes with out notice and you don't want to witness any embarrassment

If you can't take this simple decision then you are not matured yet to face a woman
Re: Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2020
it is so painful that the op has carried this to 2020, I thought you would have drop it off in 2019. for your information, she's not your wife nor girlfriend, why not give her space to do her own thing. I think what is paining the op is that he is yet to fvck the girl

(1) (Reply)

What Bleaching Can Cause / Pics. The Everyday Mistake That Are Making Your Breast Sag / Money Heist Movie Director, Alvaro Morte Commends Mimickers “IKORODU BOIS” For A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.