Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu (802 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by NSNA: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anyone that knows about this two will believe that they are sworn enemies considering the banter from them.

But it seems an olive branch has been stretched fort.

Here is message from Adeyinka Grandson to Nnamdi Kanu doing the rounds on social media.

I have nothing but sympathy for the tragic losses suffered by the family and friends of Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB over the death of his beloved mother and now father. I applaud Kanu for his work helping other Young Ibo so that they can think about making Iboland great, although I feel his intervention is more of propaganda and ill judged considering the fact that he, like Azikiwe and Ojukwu, wants to appropriate Edoland, Ijawland, Efiki/Ibibioland and others as part of Biafra. This won't fly!

Guys, please pass this map to Mr Kanu to appreciate the futility of his current agitation for Biafra. And hopefully, he might change in favour of an independent Ibo speaking only nation outside Nigeria or an Ibo speaking only region within Nigeria.

Adeyinka Grandson
President of the Young Yoruba for Freedom (YYF)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by itsme01: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by clarocuzioo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why did this map not separate Hause and Fulani, like it was separated down south.

Obviously this map is as useless as Buhari's nepotic appointments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just when I thought this guy is getting matured, he ended up disappointing himself undecided

Our struggles and beliefs apart, how can you be talking about such thing with someone who just lost his father

He's here challenging Kanu's right for fighting for Edoland, Ijawland, Efiki/Ibibioland and he's equally doing the same undecided

Did these people complained to him

SMH

And this one will also call himself omoluabi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by Tonnexy: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
fonja
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by Ezeama400: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Just when I thought this guy is getting matured, he ended up disappointing himself undecided

Our struggles and beliefs apart, how can you be talking about such thing with someone who just lost his father

He's here challenging Kanu's right for fighting for Edoland, Ijawland, Efiki/Ibibioland and he's equally doing the same undecided

Did these people complained to him

SMH

And this one will also call himself omoluabi undecided

I doubt if Nnamdi Kanu knows that that clown exist..

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrannuke: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
is he out of UK police custody? whatever, i feel he should sympathize with himself and his people.

BTW that map is an afonja wish. if the fool had his way he would have called the whole east afonjaland.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by oyin44: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Let me interpret the map for you incase you don't know.the Sw and SE are not the same by monarchies and institutions.North east (the kanuri) is seperated from the fulani emirate hausa/fulani. The yoruba of IIorin and the Tiv of the benue,both areas are geographically and ethnologically distinct from the hausa areas.

kanu seemed to have ignored the fact that the Eastern Region did not consist solely of the ibo people.if the ibos were to go the whole log with him ,how about the non-ibos- the ibibio,Efik,Anang,Ogoja,and ijaw ? I'm just an interpreter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Sympathises With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Adeyinka come and carry both Ijawlabd, Edoland, bantuland and go...
We no need am...Igbos has passed don't be silly.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Akpabio Withdraws From Akwa Ibom Senatorial Rerun Election / While Fulani Stockpiles AK47, My People Stockpile Computers / Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.