Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) (68052 Views)

Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Rolex66: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

Voom is better than statement any day anywhere.

But is it me they are calling to protest?

Sowore said in 2015 that Buhari is the next best thing after dodo.

Let him enjoy the delicacy he helped prepare for Nigeria.

Can't you moronic minions live your miserable lives without making reference to Sowore? Is he the reason you blokes are suffering and smiling?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Emceesaka: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
This guy is a coward, why in a hidden place and spitting rubbish to the public hear? Is like he wants to go back to where he's coming from?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by unbitchable(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Which of the Yorubas died for democracy? grin
Are you mistaken suicide for bravery? cheesy
which ibo man has ever led a struggle for democracy in Nigeria other than being a sold out puppet to their Fulani masters.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

My Lord Yahweh, God of Sabaoth, God of Israel will fight His battle and liberate the just and righteous,destroying the wicked and evil ones and who can win against Him? I say absolutely nobody...My Lord Yahweh's vengeance is here and no one can hold Him back...Yes, I see the wicked falling, I see the wicked been destroyed by the same Angel of death that brought pharaoh and his Egypt to her end...Hallelujah...Holy,Holy, Holy is Thy Name my Lord Yahweh Sabaoth...God of Israel, God of Sabaoth...
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Amen in the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD that we serve.
The wicked people in our nation will be destroyed by the Angel of death.
They will never know peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
So shall it be in the name of YAHWEH.
Shalom!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by unscripted(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Look at this self-serving, one-sided activist who was blind when it wasn't serving their interest.
Oga, you and your family will protest alone.

In fact, my God will punish anyone that wants to destabilize a duly elected democratic government.

Protests will never take the place of the ballot.
And the ballots have spoken.
The courts have also spoken and like we say in Latin,
"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It is Sai Baba till 2023.

But why do I feel this guy has compromised and is only acting out a script?

It does not add up.
If I were in his shoes and managed to escape from the court...releasing a video will be the last thing on my mind unless I am compelled to by the ones I am running from.

No smart fugitive does that.

He does not even look reassuring, his speech delivery seems a bit coerced and not freely coming.
Then how he gets up at the end of it tells a lot of stories.

It reminds me a lot about Tuface's infamous speech on his cancelled protest.
The only thing both videos have in common is that they don't look voluntarily made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

I may be dumb, but no veteran of behavioural analysis will fault my scenario-profiling.

Fvck it, what do I even know?

This may be real but if truly he is hiding, I'd borrow the same advice his folks gave to Allen Onyema,
"Ogbeni come out and face your trial"
bro how much were u paid to influence opinion , am not in support of the whole revolution quest , but doesn't mean they r not making a point about the state of this nation .. Please go and tell your pay masters that the youth are not happy , and this time bomb can explode any time soon ...

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Awoo88: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
How did he escape? Was when he was brought to court or when. This thing is beginning to look one kind
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
BluntBoy:
Very foolish of him to make this video.

The DSS will smoke him out using this video.

Yeah right. Just like they have smoked out Shekau of Boko Haram. Don't overrate the DSS.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by nkwuocha1: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
unbitchable:

which ibo [s]man has ever led a struggle for democracy in Nigeria[/s] other than being a sold out puppet to their Fulani masters.

LMAO!Wetin concern Igbo man with a SHITHOLE?Read my signature, Nigeria and Yorubas can go to hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Nothing like you may be dumb, YOU ARE DUMB!!!

LMAO, this one thinks NwaAmaikpe is supporting APC and his/her darling Bubu the traveling monster cheesy
Don't mind shim. Obviously clutching at straws to defend a moronic govt. Can't even spot sarcasm even if perching on its nose

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by CreekCommando: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

Voom is better than statement any day anywhere.

But is it me they are calling to protest?

Sowore said in 2015 that Buhari is the next best thing after dodo.

Let him enjoy the delicacy he helped prepare for Nigeria.
Yes o..bro..! Voom is better than statement any time any day because if you run, you could still relaunch to fight another day but some people who talk what is different from what they usually have in their mind often attack Nnamdi Kanu for doing voom and now fighting from afar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
freeay:
Thank God for rational thinkers like you.When I read some comments on this forum, sometimes I just feel we deserve the kind of leadership we are having today.

Of course every society gets the leadership it deserves. Nigeria is not an exception. And you may not be different from the people you are criticizing on this particular issue.
What have been your position on Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB? Are you one of those that constantly insult them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
jakezebrax:
Let me talk like afonja " coward, come out and face your trial." Like dey say to Nnamdi Kanu. . Afonjas are very very daft.

Look at how he is shaking and trying to be tough like IPOB...you can't be like IPOB because your blood is yoruba not Biafran; we are not the same people. Go and surrender yourself before hunger kill you!

Carry your wahala and go. We don't have time for wahala.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Is he a coward for going in hiding?

Just like Cownu d cowardtongue
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Kenchukky(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ventura1:
Omoyele Sowore's co-accused, 22 yrs old, Olawale Adebayo, AKA Mandate, has spoken from his secret hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nh8q7chfLQ

We hear you. Oya come out and lead the protest. We would be right behind you.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by vertueptime: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Na so abacha talk til God remove am at his peak of power and impunity, the time is near, we shall be prayerful and God wil come to our aid and free us from oppressors

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Look at this self-serving, one-sided activist who was blind when it wasn't serving their interest.
Oga, you and your family will protest alone.

In fact, my God will punish anyone that wants to destabilize a duly elected democratic government.

Protests will never take the place of the ballot.
And the ballots have spoken.
The courts have also spoken and like we say in Latin,
"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It is Sai Baba till 2023.

But why do I feel this guy has compromised and is only acting out a script?

It does not add up.
If I were in his shoes and managed to escape from the court...releasing a video will be the last thing on my mind unless I am compelled to by the ones I am running from.

No smart fugitive does that.

He does not even look reassuring, his speech delivery seems a bit coerced and not freely coming.
Then how he gets up at the end of it tells a lot of stories.

It reminds me a lot about Tuface's infamous speech on his cancelled protest.
The only thing both videos have in common is that they don't look voluntarily made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

I may be dumb, but no veteran of behavioural analysis will fault my scenario-profiling.

Fvck it, what do I even know?

This may be real but if truly he is hiding, I'd borrow the same advice his folks gave to Allen Onyema,
"Ogbeni come out and face your trial"
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by hamzat55: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yet they couldn't find Shekarau......

blackboy:
Confirmed James Bond. But beware if you talk too much they will find you
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
idid:
You have nothing to say so just keep quiet.

See the thrash you typed

Smh
Not my fault u dont have education
Certification is not education
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by micflo28(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
The last time I read police wants to recruit 900,000 policemen and women. Same people criticizing police are the same that will apply. They make us hungry and poor, dangle police jobs to our faces, we accept to escape hunger through the meagre salary and bam, they arm us to kill ourselves, kill same people they picked us out from. What happened to recruiting 900,000 into CBN,NNPC,DPR,PTDF etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
ejimatic:
. It is in Nigeria that self acclaimed voices of the masses are avoiding arrest and are jumping bail.IBy implication this man has jumped bail.The DSS has the right to invite them for questioning at any time until the case is resolved.Femi Falana is aware of this .The agency can invite me too if It has a reason to do so.I support democracy which allows protest but not REVOLUTION which will lead to anarchy and loss of lives of the masses.....No string is attached.

Nonsense. They are on bail. The DSS has no right to rearrest them without a court order. The DSS has already committed contempt of court by rearresting Sowore. They will also rearrest Bakare if he shows up. That's illegal arrest. He is right to avoid the lawless DSS. Nobody jumped bail. He and Sowore were in court. Stop supporting evil. You may become a victim in future.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by 12345baba(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mandate ur crazy
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Dicktionary: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin

Sorowe and Bakare's M-U-M-U is Stinking,
Booing, Uzzing, Smelling in fact it is presently on Sucker way Standard.
Smh
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
kenic:
Be there and be calling fellow Nigerians... Nigeria is long gone... it's now every ab0ki and him kettle angry angry. God bless the better South.

There's nothing like south... We Igbo's love the haausas.

Yoruba's and nigerdeltans I don't give a Bleep
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:
This bakare guy better hide or better still go the way of Awolowo because even his people will surely sacrifice him at the altar of the Fulani just to Please the power that be.

Junkies!
What is the way of awolowo
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
jakezebrax:
Let me talk like afonja " coward, come out and face your trial." Like dey say to Nnamdi Kanu. . Afonjas are very very daft.

Look at how he is shaking and trying to be tough like IPOB...you can't be like IPOB because your blood is yoruba not Biafran; we are not the same people. Go and surrender yourself before hunger kill you!
Tough like ipob
I will only take you serious the day cownu the coward comes back and bury his dead mom and dad.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
All these Low-Cost Ojukwus be fighting for their selfish interest. I'm sure when the time to liberate this land finally comes, people will for SE,SS,SW,NW,NE and other irrelevant affiliations and fight for just one cause. GOOD GOVERNANCE
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Respect55(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
He shouldn't be a coward. Come out and face the music.
Thought u guys said Nnamdi Kanu is being a coward. Why is this one hiding too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Temptee101:

Well said

If only Nigerians could seize this opportunity to protest and eventually turn it to a revolution, we did come out stronger

Nigeria is at the brink, believe me the govt of the day is seriously scared of the people speaking with one voice and working in unionism

Thy kingdom will come before Nigerians can speak with one voice. Nigeria is a completely damaged country. We should just restructure the country or split. Revolution is not a possibility in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.