Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) (68037 Views)

Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by yusluvad(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Speaking from his hiding place knowing fully well he is wanted......that is strange
Abi oh.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by GodisGreat4vr: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84733101:

Amen in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Amen in the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD that we serve.
The wicked people in our nation will be destroyed by the Angel of death.
They will never know peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
So shall it be in the name of YAHWEH.
Shalom!

You and your kind are brood of vipers...

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
veeceesynergy:
DSS never wanter to re-arrest him.
Falana drove him to d DSS office but they allowed him go holding back Sowore.
Now he has violated his bail conditions, the court may issue a warrant of arrest.
Sowore has ulterior motives, there is nothing happening in dis govt dat is strange, why d call for REVOLUTION.
That word alone may send them to prison.

Wow! Nothing happening under this government that is strange? Interesting perspective from a zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:

If you know u are wanted, fear won't let you speak knowing fully well the video can be traced

Traced by the NIGERIAN DSS? Give me a break. Just like they have traced the Boko Haram's Shekau through his numerous videos? You think you are dealing with the American FBI?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

MAKING WHICH DIRTY NAME FOR HIMSELF? HE WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS SOWORE CO-ACCUSSED. THIS SMALL MAGGOT CAN BE KILLED NOW NOW AND NOBODY WILL EVEN KNOW HE WAS EVEN ARRESTED WITH SOWORE. PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE WHY HE WAS ARRESTED. PEOPLE BELIEVE HE'S SOWORE's HOUSEBOY AND JUST AN UNFORTUNATE VICTIM .

EVEN YOUR ALMIGHTY SOWORE CAN BE KILLED NOW NOW AND NIGERIANS WILL CARE LESS AND LIFE WILL GO ON LIKE HE NEVER EXISTED. THEY WILL STILL GO TO MARKET THIS WEEK TO DO XMAS SHOPPING, THEY WILL GO PARTYING, THEY WILL STILL BE FVCKING AND YET NOT A SINGLE SOUL INCLUDING YOURSELF WILL HIT THE STREETS TO PROTEST HIS DEATH.
Let me tell you something, the greatest mistake buhari and his goons will make is killing Sowore, i bet you.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by crafteck(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Look at this self-serving, one-sided activist who was blind when it wasn't serving their interest.
Oga, you and your family will protest alone.

In fact, my God will punish anyone that wants to destabilize a duly elected democratic government.

Protests will never take the place of the ballot.
And the ballots have spoken.
The courts have also spoken and like we say in Latin,
"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It is Sai Baba till 2023.

But why do I feel this guy has compromised and is only acting out a script?

It does not add up.
If I were in his shoes and managed to escape from the court...releasing a video will be the last thing on my mind unless I am compelled to by the ones I am running from.

No smart fugitive does that.

He does not even look reassuring, his speech delivery seems a bit coerced and not freely coming.
Then how he gets up at the end of it tells a lot of stories.

It reminds me a lot about Tuface's infamous speech on his cancelled protest.
The only thing both videos have in common is that they don't look voluntarily made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

I may be dumb, but no veteran of behavioural analysis will fault my scenario-profiling.

Fvck it, what do I even know?

This may be real but if truly he is hiding, I'd borrow the same advice his folks gave to Allen Onyema,
"Ogbeni come out and face your trial"

It shall not be well with you and your family, every thing you wish for Nigeria shall remain in your family, mad man, Bleep you, Bleep this oppressive government, Bleep all benefitting from the oppression and destruction of the future of the average Nigerian children, Bleep all the elders that have done noting about it, Bleep the people that fought for our independence

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by mildflame: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
This guy get lever pass Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Izzymore(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Only God knows what we don't know.

Meanwhile.... Place your order..... need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Eggs,chicken.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by mildflame: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Look at this self-serving, one-sided activist who was blind when it wasn't serving their interest.

In fact, my God will punish anyone that wants to destabilize a duly elected democratic government.

"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It does not add up.
If I were in his shoes and managed to escape from the court...releasing a video will be the last thing on my mind unless I am compelled to by the ones I am running from.

He does not even look reassuring, his speech delivery seems a bit coerced and not freely coming.

The only thing both videos have in common is that they don't look voluntarily made.

I may be dumb, but no veteran of behavioural analysis will fault my scenario-profiling.

This may be real but if truly he is hiding, I'd borrow the same advice his folks gave to Allen Onyema,

The guy get lever pass ur ancestors, generations born or unborn and IPOB

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
sageer1706:
So Sowore has supporters like this and they did not vote for during the presidential election. What a hypocrites we really are.

Most of them actually voted for the bigot Buhari.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Eldomingo: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It does not add up.

what kind of Jazz dem use for Nigerians? They don't see anything wrong with the present government. How do other countries like Egypt, Bolivia, Hong Kong and even France unite to achieve their common aim. We have a long way to go.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Ashley86400: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
dederocs:
It's appalling why Nigerians keep fighting against those fighting for the good of the system and polity...is it that majority are caught up in the zombie matrix?

All over the world, Nigeria seems to be the only country where people behave this way...we can't keep saying is due to our divided ethnicities, India too has a large number of ethnic divides, even America, Indonesia etc, but the people stay united to fight for a just cause...I still can't understand this about majority of Nigerians...

Are you minding them?
But when the fights and protest yield good fruits and amenities, you'll see them coming out to benefit from it. Weak-mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Princemichael93: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ventura1:
Omoyele Sowore's co-accused, 22 yrs old, Olawale Adebayo, AKA Mandate, has spoken from his secret hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nh8q7chfLQ

This dude is a joker.
When you,sowore and others enthroned this evil man president you thought you were doing me. Now after loosing election you want to use people to achieve your selfish aim. YOU HAVE FAILED. QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
executive12:

Traced by the NIGERIAN DSS? Give me a break. Just like they have traced the Boko Haram's Shekau through his numerous videos? You think you are dealing with the American FBI?

You have ur break
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by sharone21(f): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Smart boy, it shows activism runs in your blood....2 of u can't be in captivity and have hope, now u can fight for both of u. As u have released this video, family, friends, international communities are watching... to your family at least u are alive....
Thereafter, leave no trace of yourself....in 3.5yrs time, this government will be gone snd hopefully, the party won't return so that another government can grant you clemency and possibly by then, the dictator will be in the International Court answering questions.
Don't lose hope, though if u are a student your studies may suffer unless u do online accredited course.
This too will pass away.

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Susu888:
You shall be fished out of ur hiding place.... fvking traitors.
You and your western sponsors will never destabilise us by God's grace.

Since the U.S senetors started taking your side i realized that Sowore nd you(Bakare) are the pawns the CIA or whomever is ur sponsor is trying to use this time around to topple Nigeria since we finally got it right in the ballot box.

They're afraid because Nigeria is slowly waking up and will within a decade restore a its dominance in African politics and since we're now only dealing with Chinese and Russians its a must to destabilize us before its too late.
Any idiot believing these two needs to read history on how governments around the world were overthrown... the moment that revolution start they (the west)start sponsoring rebels and militias to massacre people while using the media to frame it on the government, they will cause tribal wars nd ethnic genocides to finally tear this country apart.

Never make the mistake that you the civilian with no dual citizenship like sowore nd bakare will make it out alive. The moment things go south all dual citizenship fellows go japa nd its me and you that will be left to fend for our selves.

When the dust settles after years of killings and conflicts , what's left of the country will be given on a platter of Gold to sowore and the rest of the western favoured pawns and so they (the west) will continue to rule us through their stooges till kingdom come.

That's how the western foreign policy works! So fvcking wake up.

We still have too many unrepentant fools among us.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Okoroawusa: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
printemps:

I'll advice this young man to go seek political asylum if he is able to make it outside Nigeria. I'm sure the U.S. , Canada and the U.K. will grant him one. Himself and others can start a NADECO style of political activism from exile.
Hahahahaha!...abeg no make laugh
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Okoroawusa: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
sharone21:
Smart boy, it shows activism runs in your blood....2 of u can't be in captivity and have hope, now u can fight for both of u. As u have released this video, family, friends, international communities are watching... to your family at least u are alive....
Thereafter, leave no trace of yourself....in 3.5yrs time, this government will be gone snd hopefully, the party won't return so that another government can grant you clemency and possibly by then, the dictator will be in the International Court answering questions.
Don't lose hope, though if u are a student your studies may suffer unless u do online accredited course.
This too will pass away.
You are joking right?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by ibksiv(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It does not add up.

Nonsense upon stilts.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Balogunodua:

Tough like ipob
I will only take you serious the day cownu the coward comes back and bury his dead mom and dad.

There they go, the two faced Nigerians ( aka hypocrites). As you are lampooning Nnamdi Kanu, you expect the South Easterners to join you in challenging Buhari's dictatorship. Sick people, sick country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Nik77: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Speaking from his hiding place knowing fully well he is wanted......that is strange

And what is so strange about it? He is not the first wanted man in history to make a press release from hiding, is he?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Roozzaay:
All these Low-Cost Ojukwus be fighting for their selfish interest. I'm sure when the time to liberate this land finally comes, people will for SE,SS,SW,NW,NE and other irrelevant affiliations and fight for just one cause. GOOD GOVERNANCE

You expect Nigerians that are perpetually divided to fight for a common cause? You will wait for ever.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

Voom is better than statement any day anywhere.

But is it me they are calling to protest?

Sowore said in 2015 that Buhari is the next best thing after dodo.

Let him enjoy the delicacy he helped prepare for Nigeria.
The cane used on the first wife is only kept in the cellar for the new wife.
Your turn is coming
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by executive12: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
mildflame:
This guy get lever pass Nnamdi kanu

They are both Nigerians like you. What has been your own contribution?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by PharoahIII: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
tiredoflife:
This guy is stupid
Third world stupid
There is nothing wrong with a revolution
But the method
Sowore formed a political party
Became the presidential candidate
What he was suppose to do was a day before the election
You back out and call it a fruad
Instead he went through
Lost the election
Now went to have a meeting with nnamdi Kanu
A known fugitive
He came back to form a group to do his revolution
Now this twitter warlord saw the opportunity and joined him
Ruined his own life
Instead of him to lay low while his family press the dss to provide him
He took a phone and is making a video
Giving dss leverage
Now the person whose number he used to post this video IP address will be traced
These guys are not smart
You want to play the game and dont know the ru[/color]les of the game
Even falana wont touch him
This guy is on his own
Letting his emotions to cloud his senses
He is a fool
Is this the kind of person that wants people to follow him
I pity whosoever will follow these guys
Even the dumbest of our people in the Niger delta wont play this card
Truly this guy and sowore dont have sense

[color=#006600]

sense ke? where have you seen that someone who is planning a revolution is staying in a hotel? Possibly using his debit card sef to pay for things up and down? Leaving trails and trails of his whereabouts about the whole place? This guy has blown to smithereens the one leverage he had over the DSS. Without this video, no one would have believed the DSS if they claim not to know his whereabouts. But now he has exposed himself. The DSS can now track him and eliminate him if they want, after all, everyone now knows he is not in their custody. The distance between some people and sense wide eh

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by nicason(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Guy at 22 you understand this rubbish going on in the zoo
Many of ur mates don't even know their left from their right at your age
I am in total support of the #revolutionnow .

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by CaptainFM1: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian youth are not getting the message because the elites and political class have caged them.

The same old political class has been reycling themselves and their cronies since 1960. If we don't open up the political space we are never going to experience true democracy.

Nigerian youth are divided and not bothered about the "Nigerian Project".

They don't know what is obtainable. Perhaps few do, but many don't care. The suffering is just normal to them.

An average youth would rather be living on Nairabet than to have a legit job. They are the laziest of the world's youth.

I respect this 22yrs old chap. I respect their ideas and vision.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Omonigeriarere: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
jibrilELsudan:
This guy is really very daft. Looking at the way the wall is painted, it's very obvious he's still in Nigeria. How long will it take for DSS to locate him based on that wall, like how many people paint their walls that color?

Am very sure he's even hiding in one of their family house in the village.

The reality is this guy has no brains with common sense. Am very sure he doesn't even have an international passport talk more of visa yet he is following sowore who has American citizenship.
[/s]
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by yommen: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

Voom is better than statement any day anywhere.

But is it me they are calling to protest?

Sowore said in 2015 that Buhari is the next best thing after dodo.

Let him enjoy the delicacy he helped prepare for Nigeria.

Yes, we are humans and we can be wrong. Many of us once believed in Buhari. Now that we have seen that he is an animal, must we still keep quite and follow him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.