Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision (126492 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Wants To Defend Heavyweight Titles In Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by CaptainMeks: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Muhammad Ali, Lennox Lewis and Floyd Patterson were the only men in history to regain the world heavyweight title in a direct rematch.

Anthony Joshua has put on the best performance of his career to become the fourth.

AJ MADE FVCKING HISTORY

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
vibre:
So that's why AJ lost all that weight? to run a 12 round marathon away from fatso Ruiz

That's why Mayweather remained unbeaten and made more money in boxing than anyone else because he understood the science and logic of boxing which is to hit and never get hit and it takes only intelligent and smarter minds to execute this strategy with perfection.

AJ out punched him even while running marathon in the ring which makes him a smarter boxer with a game plan for victory.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by mekuxiani(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Joshua go tear DjCuppy puna dis night grin
nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by DONFASZY(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Do u watch it in dstv because i no seem am watch bt online bt dem show bbn n co rubbish channels live
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nature8(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Anthony Joshua regains his heavyweight titles!
Joshua wins by unanimous decision! The judges had it 118-110, 118-110 and 119-109

first round
Ruiz is in gold trunks and Joshua in white. The crowd has warmed up a little. As predicted Joshua is keeping his opponent at a distance, controlling the centre of the ring. Joshua gets in the first significant blow of the fight - a right to Ruiz’s temple. There’s already blood above Ruiz’s left eye.
Guardian’s unofficial score: Joshua 10-9 Ruiz (Joshua 10-9 Ruiz)
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by YungMillionaire: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
AJ has always used his power. Tonight he used his brain. Now, if he learns to combine both for a deadly combination, he will even be far greater than he is currently. Congratulations to Femi. Great job.

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by 12inchess: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
not sure he own a Nigerian passport. the guy is fighting under a British flag. Nigerians love to attach themselves to success stories
There are many Nigerians born outside Nigeria that don't own Nigerian passport In fact many Nigerians in Nigeria don't own a Nigerian passport. What is your point? His parents are Nigerians so automatically he qualifies to be a Nigerian. Whether he decides to associate with Nigeria (which he already does) is left to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by chocolatelady(f): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congrats AJ !!!!! U have reclaimed ur belts. Thank God for His help.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by enoch701(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cosmatikka:
AJ baby, congrats to you.
Smash DJ cuppy's gelatosious pussay tonight with reckless abandon grin
chai
cuppy dey Lagos o
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Cosmatikka: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
shogsman:

Who told you they're dating
It's not every pussay a man eats dat he dates

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by dlevi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Now we can enjoy the weekend
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by okpanachipeter: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations to TJ, he is a clever boxer. He took his time and amended the shortcomings is his last fight/defeat.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by KenModi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
running up and down .....
taking cheap shoot .....
where is wilder abeg come show this Aj boy what boxing is all about.

his legs where shaking at at andy punch....

gone are the days of real aggressive boxing... tyson and co....
now pancake boys have taken over the game....

rubbish

angry

Shut up enta ring make we see tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
No video?
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by PEDRO117: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
taking cheap shoot .....

rubbish

angry
show me where Muhammad Ali was aggressive ooo, no be everything he gra gra

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ogtavia(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
taking cheap shoot .....

rubbish

angry

Did you watch the Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight?
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Freehuman:

The last day I felt tensed before this evening was the day I went to a hospital for HIV test. .
Congratulations Anthony Joshua
hope the result was negative?
Well done AJ

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by 12inchess: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
enoch701:

chai
cuppy dey Lagos o

Look at you. Cuppy wey don dey Dubai since last week awaiting the fight. She is ready to serve A.J some hot Gelato.... Dey there they fool yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
statusquoante:

Forget. AJ may be a British citizen. But he is Nigerian born - of Nigerian ancestry.

Nobody can take that from him.
if Nigeria was a working country,he won't need you remind him before claiming his Nigeria passport. same way you guys were trying to force Abraham and tomori to play for Nigeria when it was clear they don't feel Nigeria. nobody wants to associate with a failed country. if AJ was born in UK to American parents, he will fight under the American flag
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by silverlinen(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Am so delighted
With my bottles of heineiken,i just finished watching fight of the champions
Massive big ups to AJ for making us proud and coming back better
Ruiz was a deserved opponent..my money and time were well spent....So happy

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
hope the result was negative?
Well done AJ

Yeah it was. I was a virgin sef.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Joshua go tear DjCuppy puna dis night grin
LOL, she’ll need ice-block

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by nepapole(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Ogaga87:

Before United, Norwich did it and Wolves didn't concede.. Shout less abeg
But i dont care about other teams. I am only happy my team that has been struggling for a while now beat city at the ettihad. I am proud of the boys....

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Nice

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Lillianade(f): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Mohammed Ali can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, he is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Yet when mayweather and Joshua use the same strategy, they are runners? You people do not understand the science and intelligence behind boxing. If boxing was all about punches and k.Os, anybody on the street can become a professional boxer. What is the point of training so hard? To punch in the ring like a market woman?

Anthony Joshua, you are a champion. Congrats.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Freehuman:
Yeah it was. I was a virgin sef.
Phew ... that’s why I too stick to cornhub cool

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Anthony Joshua regains his heavyweight titles!
Joshua wins by unanimous decision! The judges had it 118-110, 118-110 and 119-109
Congratulations to AJ...person wey pass exam them say na him know book oo...if you play ball,possession no dey give point for league standing o,na goal even if na one,that one pain pass but the 3 points u need...AJ has done it..I'm very happy for him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by anonymous1759(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
taking cheap shoot .....

rubbish

angry

I'm sure you can't Beat your wife tongue tongue you just come here and Rant.

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2019
silverlinen:
Am so delighted
With my bottles of heineiken,i just finished watching fight of the champions
Massive big ups to AJ for making us proud and coming back better
Ruiz was a deserved opponent..my money and time were well spent....So happy
Only you drink alone ... you no share with your boys here who are using pure water to celebrate ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by chronique(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Good fight from AJ.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Mayflowa(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Neimar:
boring fight

Mike Tyson go murder this one

Fixed match

You don forget sey na sport. It is not to dead. AJ followed the sport rule to win his opponent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.