Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch (68510 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Lady Photoshops Herself Into Anthony Joshua’s Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Blingblings(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Now it's clear that the first match was fixed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by adecz: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2019
grin

So tey, the guy dey cry blood sef!! shocked shocked shocked

Joshua wicked! grin grin grin grin

I still question how Joshua lost to
this sack of fat in the first place!! sad

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nwodosis(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
I was not impressed with AJ performance
Be impressed with his winning

9 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by cRobo: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Always have a strategy and stick to it

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by smuthkay19: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Y
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by maddman: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Joshua is good but overrated. Tyson Fury would easily outbox him if they were to fight each other

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations AJ. Relax why you collect enough kpekus from Aunty Cuppy for your Victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Amigo101(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Me I don't even understand how he lost the first match sef; when there is plenty place to punch in that Ruiz body.
Congrats AJ!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by sojayy(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by benratigan3(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
uniquely fixed
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by tolumizzy(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Proudly Naija.... Pounded yam and ishagam soup on point
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Generalkaycee(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by okongo(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
You are a great fighter. Go ahead and make your own impression. Just kidding lol.
Jestin:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by terryflexy: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2019
He used Muhammad Alli tactics....that is what help him to win the fight, Good strategy

6 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Kennitrust(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Good to retake the pride
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by udemzyudex(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

I hope you said the same thing when he beat Klitschko?

11 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Cheryph200(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Title of this movie?
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by toxxnoni(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Greatchidozie(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:

What would you like him to do?

That dude got a faster hand and a stronger chin.

AJ did incredibly well, adapting to a style that is totally different from what he is used too.

And making good use of his reach advantage. If he had gone close to that dude it will end with AJ being knocked out.

I would have loved AJ to end the fight with a KO but dude I know deep down he can't do that.

So fly like a butterfly and stinging like a bee was the best approach and he did just that.

Ali did the same and so many others.

So drink water and be happy except you're not a fan.

Happy sunday.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by dahnimoh(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Those that wished that AJ will loose will be at lose now.

8 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by aimuan(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:
give it to Joshua. He was under serious pressure. It's practically almost impossible to perform at optimal level in such condition. If he had lost that fight that would have be the end of his boxing career,so imagine the shame the would have followed.

9 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by DonBenny77(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:
It's like this Anthony Joshua guy is overated o. Though he won with his hit and run tactics, Ruiz remains a better fighter.

You know little about the sport it's not street fight
Its tactics.
It just like Mourinho parking the bus yet winning trophies.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by emsco(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
I'm happy he won but truth be told, AJ won't hold on to the belts for long if he meets guys like Wilder or Furry.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by MobilityExpress: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:

AJ didn't join boxing to impress you and nobody cares whether you were impressed or not. Better go and impress yourself, mtshewwwww!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by godofuck231: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:

avoiding hits by bullet speed reflexes is the key , so what's your point sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Lugianostar(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Though his AJ performance wasn't outstanding perse as some ill fated fellow will say but he won eventually and that is what matters.

Congratulations AJ!!!

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
electroTech:

Shut up! What do you know about boxing. Joshua outclass him. Taught the guy how to box. Joshua dominated all round and a village *tout* like you is criticising him? What a dumb guy. Go ask about boxing.. this is pure boxing, not an agbero fight

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by BeijinDossier: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Andy Ruiz is the man of the match and equally a far better fighter
Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by paparazi1(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2019
ghettokid1:
Here are the photos from the rematch of Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua, as Joshua retains his heavyweight titles back from Andy Ruiz
Congrats man, beautiful effort

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by sogo02(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Jestin:

Please WHO ARE YOU TO BE IMPRESSED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
AJ later won baa... Hope DJ Cuppy will nw ...............................................................

rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.